Illuminati?!

Do you believe in Illuminati?

• Total voters

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']American: To get oil

Illuminati: To expand their influence and kill Muslims.

Also, there are some rumors that Bush is manipulated by Illuminati.

Or worse, he is one of their members......[/QUOTE]

again how?

Bush is affliated with lots of shit.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Like I said,

I don't really know!!!!

What, do you think I'm an Illuminati!!!!

I don't know!!!!!

That's why I said, us normal people might not really affected by it because we are oblivious to surrounding but government officials or higher-up might!

Read all my post to truly understand -.-"

Because of this, let me ask you.

How does Illuminate actually came to known!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
A conspiracy theory is, in the end, a theory until proven with concrete evidence. Basically what Wolf brought up was some of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 and Wars and Middle East. Others include the American government being the ones who planned 9/11. There are conspiracy theorists out there who have found evidence to support such claims, but the evidence is somewhat vague and a proper conclusion cannot be drawn, thus they are dubbed 'Conspiracy theories'.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I thought they were a satanist group.... based on various world religions... or is that the Masons... but yea... I was really sure they were Santanist

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Actually, in criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future, and, in some cases, with at least one overt act in furtherance of that agreement. By the very definition then, every theory regarding 9/11, including the official one - are conspiracy theories.

That being said, I still have no idea what you people were talking about.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']Actually, in criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future, and, in some cases, with at least one overt act in furtherance of that agreement. By the very definition then, every theory regarding 9/11, including the official one - are conspiracy theories.

That being said, I still have no idea what you people were talking about.[/QUOTE]

Your username is a conspiracy theory.

Trolololololol~

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
I was inspired by Xaviera Chan, when she joined Klingon's MIT, she had her name changed to Avan (Acronym for Avian Influenza).

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Like I said,

I don't really know!!!!

What, do you think I'm an Illuminati!!!!

I don't know!!!!!

That's why I said, us normal people might not really affected by it because we are oblivious to surrounding but government officials or higher-up might!

Read all my post to truly understand -.-"

Because of this, let me ask you.

How does Illuminate actually came to known![/QUOTE]

thats why you cant prove their existence. Because they dont exist.

oh and real genius wolfnagi really. what have i been saying the past few pages?

PEOPLE SPREAD RUMORS that is how this illuminati thing came about.

@miyako yeah satanist. But what exactly do they do or even want?

Everything wold said was speculation although in my mind it does make sense with some of the things he said.

Illuminati has control over much of the world, not just the US, if it exists anyways. Right now the only places it does exist is in the minds of the people who believe in it. If we are going into conspiracy theories, 9/11 is probably the best example to use.

There were rising tensions between the US and Middle East even before that happened, but on 9/11 (eerily enough, 911?) supposedly a few planes had attacked the US. 1 crashed into the pentagon (if I recall correctly), 2 had apparently taken out the twin towers, and one missed its target. Now a few US demolitions experts said that just those air liners alone couldn't have made such a massive dent within the tower, nor even take it down. As well, the plane that crashed into the pentagon made a hole much larger than what the impact would have suggested.

However, what was pulled in 9/11 isn't completely relevant to the Illuminati because we can't prove that the Illuminati exist (well most people can't) and we can't prove that 9/11 was not done by Al Qaeda because they admitted to it and the administration would try and shut down anyone who's digging too deep into it.

Also Aker there is proof that the Illuminati exists, however no one can nor will dig deep enough to find it because it. A group of aristocrats who have a hold over business, politics and media influence? There is definitely a group for that, whether or not its called the Illuminati.

My final word: Tupac Shakur, known mostly as the best rap artist (subject to opinion), had many songs about anti-Illuminati. My friend researched this and he told me, one of his songs was about bashing the Illuminati and after that track was released with his album, he got killed. Many people saw his death but no one investigated it. Biggie Smalls and Tupac had some beef for a while and they were waging wars so many people say that it was Biggie who killed him, but Biggie got killed later as well when he was going to held a press conference about something.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Everything wold said was speculation although in my mind it does make sense with some of the things he said.

Illuminati has control over much of the world, not just the US, if it exists anyways. Right now the only places it does exist is in the minds of the people who believe in it. If we are going into conspiracy theories, 9/11 is probably the best example to use.

There were rising tensions between the US and Middle East even before that happened, but on 9/11 (eerily enough, 911?) supposedly a few planes had attacked the US. 1 crashed into the pentagon (if I recall correctly), 2 had apparently taken out the twin towers, and one missed its target. Now a few US demolitions experts said that just those air liners alone couldn't have made such a massive dent within the tower, nor even take it down. As well, the plane that crashed into the pentagon made a hole much larger than what the impact would have suggested.

However, what was pulled in 9/11 isn't completely relevant to the Illuminati because we can't prove that the Illuminati exist (well most people can't) and we can't prove that 9/11 was not done by Al Qaeda because they admitted to it and the administration would try and shut down anyone who's digging too deep into it.

Also Aker there is proof that the Illuminati exists, however no one can nor will dig deep enough to find it because it. A group of aristocrats who have a hold over business, politics and media influence? There is definitely a group for that, whether or not its called the Illuminati.

My final word: Tupac Shakur, known mostly as the best rap artist (subject to opinion), had many songs about anti-Illuminati. My friend researched this and he told me, one of his songs was about bashing the Illuminati and after that track was released with his album, he got killed. Many people saw his death but no one investigated it. Biggie Smalls and Tupac had some beef for a while and they were waging wars so many people say that it was Biggie who killed him, but Biggie got killed later as well when he was going to held a press conference about something[/QUOTE]

this is made up. either by speculations or rumors. it always does.

People always go "oh this guy/girl is gonna reveal the truth of illuminati" and pop the fellows dead.

well i dont take in that bullshit. How are they killed at the 1st place is what i want to know

LAWL ignorance at its best. You can listen to his songs about how he was explaining about an occult group who controlled the US and how influential they were within the world. 2 days later he's dead with a few hundred people seeing him die but no investigation on who killed him. Also its not speculation that Biggie and Tupac had beef, they were at war for a while, Tupac also had a gunfight with Biggie and his crew as well (you can research rap artist rivalries, this is one of the most deadly, along with Jay-Z and Nas as well as 50 Cent and Ja Rule)

And there wasn't any investigation on how they were killed, they were killed with plenty of witnesses and no one said anything.

Also most of that is factual, I can't actually reference all of that to reliable sources

People always go "oh this guy/girl is gonna reveal the truth of illuminati" and pop the fellows dead.

BTW most people don't believe nor care about the illuminati, and I don't see what the fuck you're talking about. I don't think this applies to anyone other than Tupac who's already been talking about the Illuminati for a long while before he died

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRazyChan']LAWL ignorance at its best. You can listen to his songs about how he was explaining about an occult group who controlled the US and how influential they were within the world. 2 days later he's dead with a few hundred people seeing him die but no investigation on who killed him. Also its not speculation that Biggie and Tupac had beef, they were at war for a while, Tupac also had a gunfight with Biggie and his crew as well (you can research rap artist rivalries, this is one of the most deadly, along with Jay-Z and Nas as well as 50 Cent and Ja Rule)

And there wasn't any investigation on how they were killed, they were killed with plenty of witnesses and no one said anything.

Also most of that is factual, I can't actually reference all of that to reliable sources[/QUOTE]

so "they" say...

[quote name='TheRazyChan']People always go "oh this guy/girl is gonna reveal the truth of illuminati" and pop the fellows dead.

BTW most people don't believe nor care about the illuminati, and I don't see what the fuck you're talking about. I don't think this applies to anyone other than Tupac who's already been talking about the Illuminati for a long while before he died[/QUOTE]

just want to know how many of you people believe in this mambo jumbo

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Lawl who's they?

Most of that info has been confirmed lol.[/QUOTE]

those spreading the illuminati crap.

and i want a link

Okay look, no one is spreading the Illuminati, all the fear may make people want to believe in it so they are. Also, if you google tupacs murder and go to wikipedia and just piece it yourself, thats proof enough

[quote name='.Kaguya.']Aker...u must be sooo behind the times if u dont know whats this Illuminati is...

i dunno if this topic is allowed to be discussed...

Answer to your 1st question: google it...you will get your answer easily.

Answer to your 2nd question: I doubt Justin Bieber is involved with it...he is just a kid. He got famous bcoz some scout spotted him on youtube i think. I dont noe about singers being famous bcoz of it...but many high post and influential people are part of it...thats what i heard.

Answer to your 3rd question: Ask Lady Gaga...she will not deny being part of it. there is even information of the organization and its doings in the past...thus it exists.[/QUOTE]

what's wrong with it to discuss seriously???

i heard if u talk about it on FB..your account gets banned.. though still my account is on

..i mean what is wrong.. everyone knows about it any ways..

ohh and hell to them lol

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Okay look, no one is spreading the Illuminati, all the fear may make people want to believe in it so they are. Also, if you google tupacs murder and go to wikipedia and just piece it yourself, thats proof enough[/QUOTE]

well thats why its spreading. cause people believe in that crap

[quote name='Graham Aker']well thats why its spreading. cause people believe in that crap[/QUOTE]

-_-...whether they exist or no ..who cares???

they can do ever they like.. in the end they would just be losers lol