Illuminati?!

Do you believe in Illuminati?

• Total voters

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
1st thing i wanna say.

WTH is that?

2nd thing. Is it really true that singers got famous cause of this? Exactly what did justin Gaybird pay them for such a Girlguy to be so hot?!

3rd. How many of you believe in that?

Aker...u must be sooo behind the times if u dont know whats this Illuminati is...

i dunno if this topic is allowed to be discussed...

Answer to your 1st question: google it...you will get your answer easily.

Answer to your 2nd question: I doubt Justin Bieber is involved with it...he is just a kid. He got famous bcoz some scout spotted him on youtube i think. I dont noe about singers being famous bcoz of it...but many high post and influential people are part of it...thats what i heard.

Answer to your 3rd question: Ask Lady Gaga...she will not deny being part of it. there is even information of the organization and its doings in the past...thus it exists.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
im not behind times :><:

i heard of illuminati and bits of it. just didnt really research it.

its pretty stupid though. is it me or is people making up such things cause they are jealous of stars being famous.

But then again MVs this days are getting freakier and freakier...specially lady googoogaga

@Aker: Illuminati does exist and Lady Gaga's songs is full of it.

research it if u want answers...urrgh...still im uncomfortable discussing such a topic on a public forum..>_>

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
does not. how can one person's action determine the existence of an occult.

i find it suspicious. Lady gaga is gaga in her brains

@Aker: do your research first about it....and i dont mean just skim through...i mean it read at least 50% full detail. >__>

then u can deny all you want...

.....*leaves*

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
If such a thing exists, Lady Gaga is not part of it. They would leave no trail or trace behind and flawless manipulate events, otherwise they would have been killed off by some group or country for fear of their potential power.

Anyway, I'd say there are groups of leaders that organize via talks or what-not secretly, but not this "big-bad" Illuminati stuff. Then again, who knows~

Illuminati, New World Order, influencing the world and etc. As MW said, Lady Gaga probably isn't part of it if she would admit to it.

Illuminati is scary shit man. 2pac got shot for saying this shit (well it can be debated how and why he died)

Cool stuff, right? Who says that we're living in the "true" present? Hah, there isn't even such a thing. Therefore, who's to say that somebody didn't really invent a time machine, and started doing shit in our world? That would be fun, right?

:)

I've thought a lot about that as well.

As far as we're concerned, the present is encorporated as the timeline that we were supposed to naturally exist in without any aesthetic enhancements. For example, those who are being used as Cryogenics subjects, they are actually time travelling themselves if they are succesfully unfrozen in the future.

as for the Illuminati... I really want to know if they are real or at least talk to a real member. I'm not really a hardcore Christian so I doubt anything they do would affect me.

as for Lady Gaga being a part of it. not sure but there are speculations that she is. and I found a site that looks at Lady Gaga's music and its lyrics. Not really part of her but a video depicting of sex,violence and other stuff in her videos are not for the kids really.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
@rah pls dont spam here.

If lady Gaga is part of this illuminati i too believe she would have been long dead for revealing the secret. i heard people die when they try to tell the truth.

But it could all be just worthless speculations.

This illuminati thing seems bogus. Why does it mainly concern only pop stars. Its either they really like to advertise via music or that some people are just jealous of the stars and spread bogus bullcrap to make themselves feel better

It doesn't really mean just singers. some are from the corporate world etc., depends on how they can affect the people I guess.

They won't kill her cause she still has some use.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Kagu. i dont believe in what i dont see.

to me. Existence is what i can see what i can feel and what i can hear.(literally)

Since i can neither see feel or hear...it doesnt exist.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Are you going to denounce the existence of particles and atoms then, just because you can't hear or see then?

Back on topic, the illuminati fascinate me, especially that word logo of theirs. (made up? Possibly.) however, if you did your research, according to the source, their influence does not extend only into pop culture, in fact, majority of it is into politics and corporate sectors.

Basically they're just trying to take over the world. In fact it makes me wonder why you think they would need to reach into pop culture. Any trace of the illuminati in pop culture is probably bogus, as from their motives, there is absolutely no need for them to spread the word through it.