Illuminati?!

Do you believe in Illuminati?

• Total voters
[quote name='noex1337']@Zoro: It's the typical response of the skeptics. I apologize for the assumption though.[/QUOTE]

no worries man lol

i know how you feel sometimes though when people just snap at you

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I am divided, because my natural instinct would tell me that this is all a load of BS, but one of my friends, who researches a lot into this, told me a lot about it, and I was slightly convinced he was making sense. So I am 50-50 on this one

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Graham Aker']When something sounds tooooooooo good to be true.

It probably is.

:devil:[/QUOTE]

How is believing in a secret organization that controls the world too good to be true? If anything, it's too bad to be true.

Xeno

The Chosen One
I think that they do exist, At least I believe that there is an organization behind curtains controlling the economy, politics and media influence ...

Still that doesn't mean that I really care if they do exist or not, and I think that the whole debate about "Does Illuminati exist or not?" is like blowing in an empty bottle.

I don't want to sound ignorant here, But if they DO exist then there is nothing we can do. if they don't then that's good.

Not much of a big difference between believing in their existence or not if you ask me.

I would really want to believe that such organization exists. Many say they're world leaders forming a diabolical organization that would plan to unleash catastrophic and/or apocalyptic events on the world. But I'd rather believe (or fool myself) that they wish to show the truth to the world. What better way to show truth to the world with nothing less more than destruction and terror?

If they wish to "Illuminate" the world to the truth then they may do so through whatever (even despicable) methods they desire.. The world had enough donkeyholes, most good guys are either wolves in sheep's clothing or dead. I've always wanted to see other bad guys unleash evil plans on other bad guys. Literally speaking fire vs fire, it may burn everything around, but the least it could do is be entertaining.

AngelOfHunte

Gaga's & Kakashi's Lover
hey folks.

Have you watch the latest Gaga's MV ?

more people blabbering about Illuminati and such :D

and I still don't think that Illuminati is exist.

If it do exist, it's goals are far from reality.

This thread has been reported to the Illuminati. You will all be targeted during the Final Week where we shall purge our enemies from the face of the earth and build our great pyramid.

Then and only then can the ceremony begin where we shall summon the great World Destroyer that will bring the Gospel of the All Seeing Eye to the entire universe with death and destruction.

ALL HAIL THE ILLUMINATI.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Illuminati, a group of scientists in Europe that sort of banded together against the church, because they felt that the Church was being stupid about scientific evidence that contradicts with the Bible and the Pope. That is all.

New World Order, and all things related to that are well....no one has ever proven their existence. And all the supposed evidence that does exists there is typically presented by some conspiracy nut, who will connect things which have nothing to do with anything. Doesnt exactly help that some of them believe that the Queen of England and some other people are actually lizard people in a human costume.....

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name=''[lexus'];91276']Illuminati, a group of scientists in Europe that sort of banded together against the church, because they felt that the Church was being stupid about scientific evidence that contradicts with the Bible and the Pope. That is all.[/QUOTE]

This.

We all know Illuminati isn't a hell-bent society that is aiming to control the world via demonic malpractices. Controlling minds? Bull.

I am going to debunk a series of episode of a project called "The arrivals", which focuses on the Illuminati as an evil organisation who worships anti-christ and ready to deviate believers. Once, I have documented everything, I will post them as a blog.

[quote name='Biomega']

I am going to debunk a series of episode of a project called "The arrivals", which focuses on the Illuminati as an evil organisation who worships anti-christ and ready to deviate believers. Once, I have documented everything, I will post them as a blog.[/QUOTE]

Really? May you alert us in here once you finished your blog. I've seen them, pretty intimidating at some points.