Illuminati?!

Do you believe in Illuminati?

• Total voters
*pats Hadi*

Well, it's just something to think about. While my theory might be a little far fetched at the moment, yours just doesn't sound plausible. Unless, of course, everyone is fucking part of it. And I do mean everyone in the government.

<___<

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hmmmm,

Maybe, they are espers?

@Aker: Like I said,

I dunno what they influencing!!!!

Ever watch FMA: Brotherhood?

if you do, Illuminati is something similar to the homonculus......

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Hmmmm,

Maybe, they are espers?

@Aker: Like I said,

I dunno what they influencing!!!!

Ever watch FMA: Brotherhood?

if you do, Illuminati is something similar to the homonculus......[/QUOTE]

well im asking if anybody knows!

and no i havent watch FMA...

This is like discussing area 51... D: if Illuminati is still around today or not I dont really care. I know there is people behind the curtains... I just dont have the resources or expertise to search for proof. For all we know Illuminati has been replaced with someone that either copies them or is using them as a cover up. In due time Thero'shan. Tor ilisar'thera'nal kaldorei.

Sanae

Staff member
This has been quite the debate on rather the illuminati is real or not ^^

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.

Some may argue that they do and some they don't.. I guess it's a possibility either way. I guess we just wait to see if a new world order pops up I suppose xDDD;

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
There are no debates.

They are just playing RPG a la Dungeon and Dragon.

New World Order does exist, being an ideological agenda pushed mainly by the Neo-Conservatives, but it has nothing to do with this Illuminati fantasy.

If one to believe in such fairy tale, one might as well registered oneself to be part of the flat-earth society.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']There are no debates.

They are just playing RPG a la Dungeon and Dragon.

New World Order does exist, being an ideological agenda pushed mainly by the Neo-Conservatives, but it has nothing to do with this Illuminati fantasy.

If one to believe in such fairy tale, one might as well registered oneself to be part of the flat-earth society.[/QUOTE]

for once. kaze dono i agree with you 100%

Jimzy

I dun have an idea what Illuminati is.

If they do really exist, then I hope their goal is something good for the world. : D

Imagining them, I remember 2012 Movie. A group made a very big ark secretly to save and continue Human Life at the very least. Are these people have something to do with these kinds of secret operations? Then I need to be a billionaire for 1 more year to be able to buy a ticket and manage to get in the ark. That way, I can continue our Noble-Clan, Balote. xD

If the Illuminati is so secret and powerful then how come there's hundreds of web pages dedicated to revealing their so called plans.

The people who think this stuff are just as bad as those who think we live in an orwellian society.

Sanae

Staff member
What does "YMMV" stand for o.o? I suck at acronyms xD;

Illuminati was staff user titles on SA xD

As far as good or bad.. Depends what's in the "new World Order" lol

[quote name='"Sanae"']What does "YMMV" stand for o.o? I suck at acronyms xD;

Illuminati was staff user titles on SA xD

As far as good or bad.. Depends what's in the "new World Order" lol[/QUOTE]

YMMV stands for "Your Mileage May Vary", which means that you may have a different opinion on the matter at hand.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@Kage: That's is why it called CONSPIRACIES!!!!

For the love of god, we didn't even know whether Illuminati actually exist or not!!!!

Hell, we might didn't even know that we are already under their influence!!!!

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Kagemusha']
[/QUOTE]

Lol, all the scholarship materials that I've read so far, fail in comparison to your .gif file. Yes, scholars such as Noam Chomsky, John Mearsheimer, Norman Finkelstein, Chalmers Johnson, Robert Fisk...etc. - and the list goes on and on - all their scholarship fail in comparison to your .gif file.

I Tell you what, why don't you temporarily stop watching junks and read/watch those scholarly materials instead?

There's a reason why I can't be serious in MT, you're one good example for it.

Good luck son, good luck.

That's all I can say to you.

And if you had read 1984 you would know that the whole point was that they didn't know what was going on at all.

Where as we have a lot of crazy conspiracy ranting people saying we are which makes no sense because if we were we wouldn't know about it.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
That's nonsense.

Orwellian society refer to any society where the majority are ignorance or indifferent of the truth through various form of government propaganda, misinformation and/or outright repression.

There is no such thing as "they didn't know what was going on at all".

You're taking the novel utopian analogy too literally and then implemented it to reality, making your argument as absurd as it can get.