Illuminati?!

Do you believe in Illuminati?

• Total voters
Well it seems we have diffirent opinions on what an orwellian society is so let's just agree to disagree.

And make sure you keep your tin foil hat on so they can't read your mind.

AngelOfHunte

Gaga's & Kakashi's Lover
For me, Illuminati is more Fantasy than Reality.

Okay Illuminati do exsist but their goals are almost impossible to reach.

Some people are just freaks out of this "almighty scary" group and makes some non-sense rumor about it.

The latest news I've heard from my friend, who is an Illuminati Freak, told me that Rihanna is now the Princess of Illuminati.

Well, in my opinion, the Illuminati was fabricated as a scapegoat for major incidents in the world. People don't want to accept the direct truth, so they decide to form a conspiracy, a conspiracy that somewhere out there, there's thing secret organization pulling the strings. It's normal for people to want to try and find an external source of blame because they simply cannot accept the cold hard facts facing them.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Wait, Rihanna is the princess of Illuminati??????[/QUOTE]

I lol'ed.

I want to make a new reformed Illuminati. I think there's already someone who did it before me.

I think its called the government. Quite a terrorful organization.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Go play Assassin Creed, Hadi....

Speaking of which, Illuminati MIGHT just be the successor of the Templars!!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Go play Assassin Creed, Hadi....

Speaking of which, Illuminati MIGHT just be the successor of the Templars!!!!![/QUOTE]

Go play Halo, Wolfnagi. IT'S TRUE! SPARTANS AND THE COVENANT DO EXIST!

What I'm trying to say is, you can't use fiction as fact.

[quote name='Hadriel']

Go play Halo, Wolfnagi. IT'S TRUE! SPARTANS AND THE COVENANT DO EXIST!

What I'm trying to say is, you can't use fiction as fact.
[/QUOTE]

They do exist in the future, since the fiction is based on the future. You cant prove me wrong, no?

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']They do exist in the future, since the fiction is based on the future. You cant prove me wrong, no?[/QUOTE]

You can't prove yourself right, either. What we need to do is to make arguments based on facts, not theories.

Yo graham why not make a poll to see how many people actually believe in the existence of illuminati? I would be interested to know how many of you guys actually believe it's true

[quote name='noex1337']I do. Got something to say Zoro?[/QUOTE]

nothing in particular except that i don't. Perhaps there was such an organization in the past but in my opinion there is a 70% chance that they don't and a 30% chance that they do

[quote name='noex1337']Oh, nevermind then. I thought you were going to call me stupid or something.

@Chunker: Don't start that here.[/QUOTE]

Why would i do that? o_O

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs and im not one who goes around calling other people stupid