[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you could only vote for people in your group..... razzy is wasting a lynch he's a wolf.... -___- I hvae no motivation for this game.....
This increases suspicion that you are a wolf. I will put some analysis below

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']Go away.

And ♣미야코♣ is probably right. Distracting us, are ya? The fake TRC should die (a.k.a you). 8D

@ My group, let's not jump to sudden conclusions. First, we need everyone to post. :3[/QUOTE]

:3

Just agreeing with that out of spite? It pretty much makes out one of you as wolves.

Round 1:

- You can vote anyone, However only one person per group can be lynched (So there will be at most 4 lynches per day)

- 50% is required for a lynch (Out of the total players in said group)

- The higher percentage will win be default, however, if there is a tie, it will be put to the RandomNumberGenerator.

- You are never required to vote. That being said, if you don't vote, don't expect to make it to Round 2.

- When voting, please use slashes ( Tag) to get rid of old votes. Do not just delete old votes.

Nothing I said was a lie. And there is a maximum of 4 people able to be lynched today. So I say optimize the lynch. However, you're saying that I'm trying to waste a vote, which is the complete opposite of my aims. Its also putting suspicion on me for a false claim anyways.

/takes things too seriously

call me Miyako or a variation of it dear choco... and I say emmie first its never a waste to lynch emmie...
@ choride... random killing... why don't you just random kill someone anyway?

Eh? Isn't it best to try to make it out of this round with as few deaths as possible? o_O

Trying to start a lynch on someone the second the game starts is rather suspicious >_>

♣Kaname Madoka♣

doesn't matter razzy our wolf just showed herself...

and choride if y9u read... you'd seen emmie was saying me for day one sacafrice.... so yea its retaliation..

♣Kaname Madoka♣

you just said earlier yu had a kill ability.... now you're scrambling to change funny huh

Group B:

7) ♠tsukiko♠

8) Crestham

9) Sanae

10) TheRazyChan

11) Amulet Shade

12) raison d'etre

Lots of sheepy types in my group. Guess it'll end up with mostly TheRazyChan and I being vocal here.

Raison, as someone in the same group as I, do you think it would be practical for everyone in our group to vote for someone in our own group or someone outside it. I think we'll have more internal strife if we restrict it to our group

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
To Clarify, since someone else already asked me it and I realize the voting rules might not have been 100% clear:

"Yes, you can vote someone outside of your group."

Think what you want, fake TRC. 8D

Really, I'm not going to buy this whole Emmie Vs Miyako (I can call you that, right?) thing. I want kero and whoever the other person is to discuss.

Blood's method might not be a bad idea. Lynching those outside our group. But it does get rather complicated and it also requires cooperation from all the groups (well... 2 of them).

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Raison, as someone in the same group as I, do you think it would be practical for everyone in our group to vote for someone in our own group or someone outside it. I think we'll have more internal strife if we restrict it to our group[/QUOTE]

True, but it's also a great method for the wolf to distract people's attentions away from their own group. Think about it this way. Everyone is mostly concerned about the wolf in their own group, and doing a trade off could be cool for reasons such as self-preservation (i.e. so the wolf won't target me if I whack after another wolf in another group)... but would trade-offs evoke much care at all from people in other groups? For instance, I don't particularly care about whether or not another group succeeds; they can deal with their own internal wolf issues. There's a wolf in our group, Razy, so why aren't we focusing on him/her?

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']To Clarify, since someone else already asked me it and I realize the voting rules might not have been 100% clear:

[/QUOTE]

But the wolves are only restricted to killing inside their own group?

choride just reveled herself as a wolf why are we still confused...
I didn't see where. Also, we're trying to find someone in all groups to make the lynch effective

[quote name='raison d'etre']True, but it's also a great method for the wolf to distract people's attentions away from their own group. Think about it this way. Everyone is mostly concerned about the wolf in their own group, and doing a trade off could be cool for reasons such as self-preservation (i.e. so the wolf won't target me if I whack after another wolf in another group)... but would trade-offs evoke much care at all from people in other groups? For instance, I don't particularly care about whether or not another group succeeds; they can deal with their own internal wolf issues. There's a wolf in our group, Razy, so why aren't we focusing on him/her?

But the wolves are only restricted to killing inside their own group?[/QUOTE]

There isn't really anything we can use to distinguish anyone in our group. I mean the best idea would be to find the one in our group, but in Day 1, there isn't anything significant for us to deal with.

We can just have a do or die lynch in our own faction, but it wouldn't do anything except make our accuracy higher for the next day

I don't really see a way to find a wolf unless its by luck or one of them slips up.

The group thing seems stupid since wolves can kill outside their groups and people can vote outside of them.

Groups only seem relevant in progressing to the next round.

[quote name='raison d'etre']But the wolves are only restricted to killing inside their own group?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']I wonder~~~[/QUOTE]

Unless the GM mentioned this explicitly somewhere in public (which I must have missed)...

[quote name='Ataraxia']I don't really see a way to find a wolf unless its by luck or one of them slips up.

The group thing seems stupid since wolves can kill outside their groups and people can vote outside of them.

Groups only seem relevant in progressing to the next round.[/QUOTE]

How do you know this?

[quote name='raison d'etre']Unless the GM mentioned this explicitly somewhere in public (which I must have missed)...

How do you know this?[/QUOTE]

...Do you read the thread?

*FacePalm*

What do you think I wonder means.

In any case you should assume the worst.

To Clarify, since someone else already asked me it and I realize the voting rules might not have been 100% clear:

Status
Not open for further replies.