[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's actually a good game

and it's fun to be played

but the hints on R1 D2 was bit overpleasant for the rabbits

however the rabbits are failed

lolololololol i wonder how did the double personality hint can be aimed to me >_<

Lol, I think I said it had to do with your set. Since you were using the vocaloid twins and the voices were more agreeable than Akers...I didn't know if you really were the wolf or not, but I thought it would be fun to mess around :p

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
XD

viva scared the shit out of me when he pulled that double personality thing.

lucky i convinced people..enough to save my butt. +lucky i dint play double personality in this AG

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']I didn't really like the round system. It was more like 3 games in one >.>[/QUOTE]

yeah...:><:

even though i survive round 2 it wasnt considered a win. only people in round 3 can win

[quote name='Graham Aker']im just proud that i killed of the entire group on round 1. haha[/QUOTE]

Pretty much that ^

Somehow got lucky and lived that round. Those clues felt too obvious.

[quote name='Graham Aker']only people in round 3 can win[/QUOTE]

: < pretty much

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Graham Aker']yeah...:><:

even though i survive round 2 it wasnt considered a win. only people in round 3 can win[/QUOTE]

Actually, I would say it would be harder to win in the earlier rounds then Round 3 - If you are the wolf. Since in those rounds, rabbits from the other groups could help lynch a wolf in other groups, thus making it harder for the wolf to win.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Actually, I would say it would be harder to win in the earlier rounds then Round 3 - If you are the wolf. Since in those rounds, rabbits from the other groups could help lynch a wolf in other groups, thus making it harder for the wolf to win.[/QUOTE]

i meant only people who made it to round 3 can win..

Status
Not open for further replies.