[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

sanae is a wolf lynch her!!!!!!!!!

<------ random accusaion since emmie says I do this... -__-

I'll wait to see what the rest of the group thinks, but so far it looks like my group is against it. Of course it looks like the only one's in my group with an opinion on it right now are me and Raison :p

[quote name='raison d'etre']Crude language and threats? What an interesting second AG I'm playing. Am I supposed to get used to this kind of behavior, because if this is the way to play assassin games, I'm disappointed. Or am I supposed to change tactics and start threatening people too?

Is pointing out logic/an opinion so wrong?

The whole point of this is to debate until someone is convinced. In my first AG here, I fought with other people by playing devil's advocate and opposing opinions; everyone else knew it was for the sake of the game, and ultimately it was resolved without cursing and thrown tantrums. You want to win respect and someone's ear? You try convincing them. You don't start out by threatening them.

Someone doesn't agree with you and they're suddenly a wolf? Nobody even knows if you're a wolf at this point and everyone's entitled to their own play methods and opinions.[/QUOTE]

True. I'll die anyway tonight so I really don't care.

Thing is, why the hell would I be the wolf if I'm so willing to vote for someone outside the group? And you haven't really explained why you're against voting for someone outside your group. Oh, wait... the 'distraction' was your only valid reason, right?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

........................ lets just lynch Viva... I think that would be the best choice lynch the ;cry;

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']True. I'll die anyway tonight so I really don't care.

Thing is, why the hell would I be the wolf if I'm so willing to vote for someone outside the group? And you haven't really explained why you're against voting for someone outside your group. Oh, wait... the 'distraction' was your only valid reason, right?[/QUOTE]

See? This is the problem. One-track-mind. You don't open up to various methods, and assume that anyone who opposes you is just wrong or a wolf. I'm open to being convinced, but at this point, I'm less likely to buy your cause because you're selling it with threats. The logic value ceases to exist the moment attempted bullying enters a game, because it is within people's natures to fight back, question the opinion at hand, before determining what to do.

"I'm right and you're wrong" is not the way to do this. Whoever taught you this style of playing is terrible. Look at Emeralda and ♣미야코♣ - it's mostly pure accusation but that's how the game is supposed to be. One of them may be the wolf, or maybe neither of them, at the end of it all - but that's not the point. The point is to play the game, regardless of being right or wrong in the end. If not, everyone's at a stalemate and some random inactive gets picked and lynched.

I'm not against voting someone outside of my group, but I would like to be convinced as such before moving to do just that, when I could be focusing on a wolf in my own group. I'm merely questioning the reasons behind it, but you're taking it too personally.

Voting for someone else in another group allows people to become too relaxed - let's say your vote choice is wrong. Do you feel bad that you voted wrongly? No. It's not your group, not your concern. But voting within your own group... if you get that wrong, you may be blamed, and the fear of that lingers because you're too afraid of being wrong. Everyone's hoping for a one-shot-right-choice-kill here, but the chances of that aren't the highest, unless someone messes up.

I don't mind working with either method, but I do want my choice to have some form of justification behind it.

[quote name='Ataraxia']O Great Walls of Text

Long as my page and everywhere

Will you ever be gone?

Haiku

By Me

Boredom is a good motivator.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you there....

DT orgy, much?

walls of texts...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Miyako, I just checked Chloride's posts, and she was clearly talking about lynching. The fact that you tried to turn the attention towards her while we were fighting is more than suspicious.

You get my vote~

♣Kaname Madoka♣

lynch me emmie I don't really care...... and maybe I misunderstood but I know you're just anti me because of you're personal vendetta so yea vote on I don't really give a fuck

This probably doesn't have to do with the AG, but when did we start getting Gil?

Also, Myako is doing the same thing she did in the last 2 games, if she wasn't I would be more suspicious :p

♣Kaname Madoka♣

that doesn't matter amu.... Emmie is just a badass.. and even convinced me that I should die OMG EVERYONE SHEEP AFTER EMMIE!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, don't even try to use the personal attack argument. A day 1 sacrifice is needed, and since you are putting really bad arguments, I'm convinced to vote on you.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

before I said anything you said me

you're just scared they'll vote you!

hey wolves!

kill emmie

I'll take the blame!

godofwar7

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']LOL at the tag. Anyway, point is - all those who aren't wolves, vote for someone in the other group who you believe to be wolves. Anyone who votes in their own group, assume they are wolves.[/QUOTE]

imma quote this as the dumbest thing ive heard since the game started, not counting the irrelevant stuff others have said

The less people in the group there are, the easier it is to spot the wolf. sure it gets a heck of lot scarier for the poor little rabbits, us, becoming more alone and intimate with the wolves, but still we should focus on our own groups.

I need Gil.

So I'll try to formulate something not spam.

Unless this doesn't earn me Gil

OK On Topic. No one has voted. Or just about no one.

It seems like everyone is looking to see what everyone else will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.