[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the tag. Anyway, point is - all those who aren't wolves, vote for someone in the other group who you believe to be wolves. Anyone who votes in their own group, assume they are wolves.

[quote name='Ataraxia']...Do you read the thread?

*FacePalm*

What do you think I wonder means.

In any case you should assume the worst.[/QUOTE]

You want to be sarky? I can be sarky.

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']- Wolves are not allowed to attack outside their group.[/QUOTE]I'm sorry. Who's not reading the thread?

[quote name='Ataraxia']

The group thing seems stupid since wolves can kill outside their groups and people can vote outside of them.[/QUOTE]My question to you was about KILLING not VOTING.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I'm voting viva until I get more evidence... viva needs to die anyway damn bastard....

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
you just said earlier yu had a kill ability.... now you're scrambling to change funny huh

choride just reveled herself as a wolf why are we still confused...

I'm voting viva until I get more evidence... viva needs to die anyway damn bastard....

Uhmm... yeah, do only I see something's not right there? Unless you quote where she hints she might be a wolf, you're going to get the vote.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

because if you read all my posts I have no motivation... >_> I was promised something simple... and yet again when the game begins its oh but it doesn't matter anyway.... so yea I just poiny out shes a wolf.. I really don't care enough about the game to actually pursue her or what ev....

Yay! Game start :)

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']LOL at the tag. Anyway, point is - all those who aren't wolves, vote for someone in the other group who you believe to be wolves. Anyone who votes in their own group, assume they are wolves.[/QUOTE]

I still don't get the reasoning behind that.

I don't really agree with voting outside of the group, since we have our own wolves to find. We have to find it fast "scared"

and since the round is 3 days, I don't think there will be any random lynches. There should be plenty of evidence against someone in that time :p

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
because if you read all my posts I have no motivation... >_> I was promised something simple... and yet again when the game begins its oh but it doesn't matter anyway.... so yea I just poiny out shes a wolf.. I really don't care enough about the game to actually pursue her or what ev....

No, no, you said she admitted to being a wolf. Or that you found something that reveals her as such. So please share your insight instead of randomly throwing accusations.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

don't you even read the thread?

you go on and on and you don't even bother to read... you're being foolish she was talking about randomkillings and kill abilities

go back through and read

please if you're gonna blast me in game please atleast take the time to read the damn thread especially when theres only 4 pages I mean DAMN wth..

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']LOL at the tag. Anyway, point is - all those who aren't wolves, vote for someone in the other group who you believe to be wolves. Anyone who votes in their own group, assume they are wolves.[/QUOTE]

You do realize the flaw to this logic, right?

People don't really care about other groups finding the wolves. Everyone's concerned about finding the wolf in their own group, since the wolves can only attack within their own groups, as listed on the front page. Telling people to look away from their own group gives the wolves a certain benefit: distraction. They're free to hunt in their own group while everyone has to rely on people in other groups to make a lynch decision for their own group. It also disbands unity from groups, I would say. What happens if other people vote for wolves in your group, but fail after two days straight? Do you still really want them to make a decision that you and your group members should be making for yourselves?

Amulet actually has a point.

[quote name='raison d'etre']You do realize the flaw to this logic, right?

People don't really care about other groups finding the wolves. Everyone's concerned about finding the wolf in their own group, since the wolves can only attack within their own groups, as listed on the front page. Telling people to look away from their own group gives the wolves a certain benefit: distraction. They're free to hunt in their own group while everyone has to rely on people in other groups to make a lynch decision for their own group. It also disbands unity from groups, I would say. What happens if other people vote for wolves in your group, but fail after two days straight? Do you still really want them to make a decision that you and your group members should be making for yourselves?

Amulet actually has a point.[/QUOTE]

No it fuckin' doesn't. Whilst it is true that we will be what you called 'distracted' by this method, it's easier to track down the wolf this way than playing the whole 'guessing game'. It's more beneficial this way than the other way - trying to 'guess' and potentially harming the rabbits (6 kills in each round if the wolves aren't killed on time). If we guess wrong 3 times, we're screwed.

Then again, I was always screwed from the start since I was more vocal. Seems like I'll be NK'ed tonight for actually using an 'accurate method'.

If you guys aren't willing to cooperate, must be because you're a wolf. Simple.

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Language people, Language. I enjoy curses as much as the next person, but not directed at each other >__>"[/QUOTE]

Sorry. xD

And it will work (if everything MostWanted says in the first posts are true). Team A will swap with Team B (vice versa). Team C will swap with Team D.

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']No it fuckin' doesn't. Whilst it is true that we will be what you called 'distracted' by this method, it's easier to track down the wolf this way than playing the whole 'guessing game'. It's more beneficial this way than the other way - trying to 'guess' and potentially harming the rabbits (6 kills in each round if the wolves aren't killed on time). If we guess wrong 3 times, we're screwed.

Then again, I was always screwed from the start since I was more vocal. Seems like I'll be NK'ed tonight for actually using an 'accurate method'.

If you guys aren't willing to cooperate, must be because you're a wolf. Simple.[/QUOTE]

Calm yourself, you don't need to be so angry. "scared"

It's just that it doesn't seem very fair to say that just because you don't vote outside of your group it will make you a wolf. Voting with in your group gives people less to think about, with smaller numbers, they don't have to yet take into account the rest of the groups arguments. :shrug:

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Calm yourself, you don't need to be so angry. "scared"

It's just that it doesn't seem very fair to say that just because you don't vote outside of your group it will make you a wolf. Voting with in your group gives people less to think about, with smaller numbers, they don't have to yet take into account the rest of the groups arguments. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Do I have to repeat myself again?

There are more benefits this way. It's quicker and easier to track down the wolf for ALL GROUPS. Therefore, we're all helping each other by trying to lynch wolves in other groups whilst trying to track down the wolf. SACRIFICES WILL BE MADE NO MATTER WHICH ROOT YOU'LL TAKE. However, less people will be killed if you follow my method.

What's the point if MW allows us to vote outside the group? There must be a point for it.

Well...heres another flaw. Since me and Raison both don't want to vote outside our group, we are in the same group, which one of us is supposed to be the wolf?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I bet 3498327492374 yen MW didn't even give it that much thought... I bet it was like oh yea this sounds fun... and then he adds it >_>

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Well...heres another flaw. Since me and Raison both don't want to vote outside our group, we are in the same group, which one of us is supposed to be the wolf?[/QUOTE]

That's your problem if you don't want to cooperate. Just means you'll be framed (if you're not the wolf) and lynched sooner or later due to your selfish desire.

Sanae

Staff member
/hops into thread: Too much arguing over the rules that are posted in the first post >_<

/hops out of the thread: I'll catch up later

P.S. Not wanting to give in right away can easily mean they don't wan tot be played by a wolf and playing it safe ^^

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']No it fuckin' doesn't. Whilst it is true that we will be what you called 'distracted' by this method, it's easier to track down the wolf this way than playing the whole 'guessing game'. It's more beneficial this way than the other way - trying to 'guess' and potentially harming the rabbits (6 kills in each round if the wolves aren't killed on time). If we guess wrong 3 times, we're screwed.

If you guys aren't willing to cooperate, must be because you're a wolf. Simple.[/QUOTE]

Crude language and threats? What an interesting second AG I'm playing. Am I supposed to get used to this kind of behavior, because if this is the way to play assassin games, I'm disappointed. Or am I supposed to change tactics and start threatening people too?

Is pointing out logic/an opinion so wrong?

The whole point of this is to debate until someone is convinced. In my first AG here, I fought with other people by playing devil's advocate and opposing opinions; everyone else knew it was for the sake of the game, and ultimately it was resolved without cursing and thrown tantrums. You want to win respect and someone's ear? You try convincing them. You don't start out by threatening them.

Someone doesn't agree with you and they're suddenly a wolf? Nobody even knows if you're a wolf at this point and everyone's entitled to their own play methods and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.