"TSA will grope less children"

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
None of the definitions you used cited: intentionally harming civilians.

And even the European Law one didnt cite it.

It cited.. incase you cant read more then 2 words:

...given their nature or context, may seriously damage a country or an international organisation where committed with the aim of: seriously intimidating a population; or unduly compelling a Government or international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act; or seriously destabilising or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organisation.

No mention of harming civilians.
Persons includes civilians. Alright, I admit, its possible to achieve that without physically harming anyone, but generally, people end up dead or seriously wounded.

UK law is a bit more specific. See, its not just the US that states it.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Save Us

This is too perfect. :smart:Add a dash of controversy, so much as mention the word terrorism and otherwise civilized people will actually eat each other. ZERO'S Axiom never fails. I can't be wrong. It's not possible.

Let's switch gears for just a moment. Let's, ignore the controversy and address possible methods to ensure that frequent flyers can feel at ease while being groped by the TSA as few times as possible. How do we ensure the safety of "American" flyers without encroaching on their dignity?

Bear in mind that I wouldn't want my kid felt up by some guard who might be an undeclared pedo, nor would I want my wife groped and stroked by some guy who gets his kicks from that sort of thing, but I really don't see why so many Americans bitch about being patdown. I'm black and my job forces me to travel so I get searched a lot. I'm not packing so I've little to feel guilty about. Along those lines I understand that "for the most part" the TSA is just doing its job. It's not the fault of the TSA that American's are batshit paranoid.

To America: Don't want to get searched? Go Greyhound. Want to see family or friends overseas? STFU and let the TSA do their job. Are you a business man perhaps? All the more reason to let the TSA do what it does. You probably get paid more than most of their employees so let them do their job.

Anyway, found an interesting article. It didn't appeal to my sense of humor but it has merit.
http://www.emagill.com/rants/eblog142a.html

Rascal

thats what Im saying but shes stating some difference between those bombings and the atomic bombing , even though they both fit her definition.
good grief ... i was never saying they were different, i said this like 3 times now.. i just wasnt talking about them, I didnt do the research on the stats of those "60 cities" u kept saying, and so I wasnt going to form a debate over them. if it is as you say, THEN IT IS THE SAME. happy? see, SAME not DIFFERENT, not talking about something doesnt = denying it, it just wasn't my topic x.x
***Originally Posted by Faux Angel*
............. right... idk what being bombed is? the fuck? also, the topic is "atomic bombs" so no, the rest of the bombings in the world are not on topic, because i defined the topic. If you would like to change the topic, present it as such.
and to say its just as horrific , are you even disagreeing with me stilll on it being just the same as an act of terrorism???

@Core , i disagree on the crossfire, because it would mean the civilian wasnt the target

I see so all Atomic bombing is terrorism ,, while all regular bombing isn't. Wow Faux you reached a new level of stupidity and biasness.
in the quote u posted from me, i clearly said they were both the same as an act of terrorism and asked if u even disagreed.... so wtf are you even talking about? @The Prince

This is too perfect. Add a dash of controversy, so much as mention the word terrorism and otherwise civilized people will actually eat each other. ZERO'S Axiom never fails. I can't be wrong. It's not possible.
not really .___. i dont classify this as eating at ppl, its more of a sport for fun. @Zero Phoenix

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@The Prince
It was due to technical fault on my part (the poster does not match the content).

@Zero Phoenix
I've sent you a PM clarifying my mistake.
Feel free to post back your previous comment.
Yes, I'm really sucks at using the mod tools.
:sigh:

@Everyone
Please do not reply to spam posts any longer.
After this post, all spam posts and replies to spam posts will be deleted straight away.

To America: Don't want to get searched? Go Greyhound. Want to see family or friends overseas? STFU and let the TSA do their job.
Aren't you hyper today. This is a intellectual discussion meaning you have to put it better then "Do what they say or don't do at all.......post some actual relevant information not your own version of a wanna be manifesto.Could you do that for me at-least once.

@Zero Phoenix

@Faux Angel

The problem is your abruptly limiting whats on topic when you cant. Anything that fits your definition is exactly on topic....So I ask you are you aware that War in general is basically just terrorism , in fact as said by core even just shooting people because you believe and love Pikachus is terrorism.

Core

Fascinating...

Rascal

[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]

The problem is your abruptly limiting whats on topic when you cant. Anything that fits your definition is exactly on topic....So I ask you are you aware that War in general is basically just terrorism , in fact as said by core even just shooting people because you believe and love Pikachus is terrorism.
right... i set the topic as "atomic bomb" and the definition of that would beeee ...oh gee look "atomic bomb". I was trying to give an example to create a comparison between 2 events, not between 1000 events. And at this point, we arent even disagreeing, so I will cease to reply. Yes, I am aware of that, it was the whole point of my comparison of 9/11 to the well known atomic bombings. If you weren't so busy trying to inform me that other bombings occurred during the war (no kidding eh? i had no idea.) you would have noticed that we weren't even in disagreement.

@kaze sorry for the spam ^^

@Core

I didn't use your words out of context...learn to to read you idiotic , brain dead pathetic waste of space.

@Faux Angel

Forget your examples...You gave me a definition of terrorism and I told you something that fit that definition. You have no right to say it is off-topic when it fits perfectly. You just selective and bias and try to tell me girl what Im doing wrong? Leave this section , your here for no reason other then to annoy others.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Anything that fits your definition is exactly on topic....So I ask you are you aware that War in general is basically just terrorism , in fact as said by core even just shooting people because you believe and love Pikachus is terrorism.
What? Someone who does law should know there is a big difference between war and terrorism.

@Chimer I do , I only answer others question in this section when I I have no choice like when I answered Fauxs question that was aimed at Zero or Laexus........

@-lexus-

I never started this conversation with you so why should I start now.....you dont even know what the comment was for..you just randomly read it and decided to reply to it.....mind your own business

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
I never started this conversation with you so why should I start now.....you dont even know what the comment was for..you just randomly read it and decided to reply to it.....mind your own business
Seriously, if you dont wanna discuss it with me, then you can simply ignore my comments. But since this is an open discussion Im gonna make use of that to comment on others regardless if their comments were aimed at me or not. Again, if you dont want to discuss it with me you can ignore it.

Rascal

@Core

I didn't use your words out of context...learn to to read you idiotic , brain dead pathetic waste of space.

@Faux Angel

Forget your examples...You gave me a definition of terrorism and I told you something that fit that definition. You have no right to say it is off-topic when it fits perfectly. You just selective and bias and try to tell me girl what Im doing wrong? Leave this section , your here for no reason other then to annoy others.
first, "girl" ... really unneeded.
second, if im annoying you i couldnt give a damn
third, I never said yours was not within my definition.
fourth. since the topic was not my definition of terrorism, it was atomic bombs, then yes, i do have a right to say that anything other than atomic bombs was off topic, why? because it was my topic, not yours. you want to talk about other bombings? sure, go ahead, do i care? no. would i like to discuss it? sure. is it what i was talking about originally? no. Is this whole argument about topic necessary.. no -__- can we stop now?

Facts:
I made the topic since it was my example: 9/11 vs atomic bombings
anything other than that is by definition, off topic.
get over it.

you wanna talk about something else? i dont give a damn, its still not on topic with regards to MY post, even if it is YOUR topic.

first, "girl" ... really unneeded.
second, if im annoying you i couldnt give a damn
third, I never said yours was not within my definition.
fourth. since the topic was not my definition of terrorism, it was atomic bombs, then yes, i do have a right to say that anything other than atomic bombs was off topic, why? because it was my topic, not yours. you want to talk about other bombings? sure, go ahead, do i care? no. would i like to discuss it? sure. is it what i was talking about originally? no. Is this whole argument about topic necessary.. no -__- can we stop now?

Facts:
I made the topic since it was my example: 9/11 vs atomic bombings
anything other than that is by definition, off topic.
get over it.

you wanna talk about something else? i dont give a damn, its still not on topic with regards to MY post, even if it is YOUR topic.
When I started discussing with you its wasn't about any example but about the definition of terrorism itself. Are you again Bullshitting and confusing me with someone else?

IM THE PRINCE no zero or Lexus or any fukin other person....if you cant get that straight then your plain dumb.....

Seriously, if you dont wanna discuss it with me, then you can simply ignore my comments. But since this is an open discussion Im gonna make use of that to comment on others regardless if their comments were aimed at me or not. Again, if you dont want to discuss it with me you can ignore it.
Bull shit , I have to ignore your comment for it to be o.k?

Im telling you straight up Im not answering your comment......deal with it

Rascal

When I started discussing with you its wasn't about any example but about the definition of terrorism itself. Are you gain Bullshitting and confusing me with someone else?

IM THE PRINCE no zero or Lexus or any fukin other person....if you cant get that straight then your plain dumb.....
=____= i wasnt even talking to you when i started the comparison, i was talking to lexus. and so, what you were discussing is irrelevant to me.

yeah.. ur definitely not zero or lexus... like not even close.

btw, u just contradicted urself with regards to lexus...

=____= i wasnt even talking to you when i started the comparison, i was talking to lexus. and so, what you were discussing is irrelevant to me.

yeah.. ur definitely not zero or lexus... like not even close.

btw, u just contradicted urself with regards to lexus...
THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER

If you wont answer with even a little bit of relevance then just Shut up

And your opinion on my character means nothing to mne...Both Zero and Lexus (especially Zero) are horrible in their own way....yet you hold them by some high standard...even crom...im sick of idiots like you...