The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"~Kira-chan~"]
~ ZeroKnight ~ said:
There is. I've just not installed it yet.There's actually about 20+ mods I've not installed yet
hun what you can do is give me your log in and when you are at school I can work on that for you' date=' to speed things up.
[/quote']...Yeah, no .__.No for several reasons.
  • [*:3u4erj5s] Admin is by no means for everyone.[*:3u4erj5s] It doesn't matter to who, giving an Admin login is a dangerously irresponsible thing to do.[*:3u4erj5s] Applying phpBB MODs involve editing all the site files. Done improperly, the whole forum could be broken. It needs to be done carefully, constantly backing up the files. If something goes wrong, I have only myself to blame, and not anyone else to take it.[*:3u4erj5s] It doesn't matter to who, giving an Admin login is a dangerously irresponsible thing to do.[*:3u4erj5s] Difficulty regarding what MODs have/haven't been applied, what ones are active/inactive, what ones don't work, what ones need tweaking, etc.
  • [*:3u4erj5s] It doesn't matter to who, giving an Admin login is a dangerously irresponsible thing to do.
That's that.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]lol what do you want me to do?i could upload shit' date=' but it wouldn't be in avi or mkv[/quote']Doesn't matter, just do it.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadyou seriously want me to upload anime lol?i thought you we're gonna say no XDhmm alright let me see if i can remember my megaupload password o.0 it's been awhile~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI haven't finished expanding the boards to include download sections for OSTs, Artbooks, etc. I'll get to those tomorrow. I have to sleep soon.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadThanks. I might be adding another one soon. We'll be using these not so amazing skins that don't live up to VBulletin quality until I either buy VBulletin or get a designer to make a custom skin for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.