Paranoia AG: Post-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does this day end? Also yeah, I agree with Viva. Troubleshooters are likely the baddies, unless we're doing something like Goddo's Persona AG where the protagonists were the bad guys.

Anyways, I'm wondering where the map is OTL

EDIT: Lol, I wonder who this is directed to :3
- Your faction is absolute; betraying your faction intentionally and in full knowledge of your actions may result in being banned from future AGs and/or GM interference to correct the balance. I do not wish for either of these things, so don't do it.

Not a lot to talk about, just story set up in the day post.
Seems like hackers will be important from the hint.
Also, we can move?
But where do we go?
If we have clearance do we just say move to _____ section clearance w/e?

Every character has a Clearance, describing The Computer's trust in them. For the sake of this AG there will be only 6 ranks. In order: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, and Ultraviolet.
In order from lowest rank to highest or the other way around?

And I must ask, Where is the Wikia?

Xiga

Noex1337 GMV - He told me that he'd kill me day 2 in the other game D;
Noex1337 GMV - because razzy's the boss
[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION];
Why did you two REALLY vote like this? It's really carelessly placed votes, and the fact that the sheeping already started for no reason... -shrugg-
I would like to hear a more Legit reason why you decided to vote for Noex, because frankly as I said in the Voting thread; What happens in another AG should stay there, And sheeping on a personal pre AG reason vote is just.... :c

Back to the game; The Ultraviolets, they have the highest clearence right? Shouldn't they be among the baddies then, because of:
Security clearance is not related to competence or even authority, though there is often a correlation; clearance is instead a measure of The Computer's trust in a citizen.
A person the computer trusts. Computer=evil, and it trusts people. That might be evil.
I may have gotten this totally wrong though o3o Just trying to dive in to the discusion and stuff...

Back to the game; The Ultraviolets, they have the highest clearence right? Shouldn't they be among the baddies then, because of:
A person the computer trusts. Computer=evil, and it trusts people. That might be evil.
I may have gotten this totally wrong though o3o Just trying to dive in to the discusion and stuff...
More than likely, yes they are the baddies unless they are part of a faction that is against the computer. The likelihood of that happening is another issue.

Xiga

So basically, If we go by color code, the lower, red/yellow to green are goodies, and the more closer they get to ultraviolet the less trusted they can be? o3o

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
So basically, If we go by color code, the lower, red/yellow to green are goodies, and the more closer they get to ultraviolet the less trusted they can be? o3o
Listen. The Good guys are the bad guys. The bad guys are the good guys. Got it? So, the Good guys that are the bad people(aka Troubleshooters) have a higher clearance level, since it is their compound. The rogues are the bad guys good guys, canonically.

BTW, Ultraviolet is not a colour...

Xiga

Listen. The Good guys are the bad guys. The bad guys are the good guys. Got it? So, the Good guys that are the bad people(aka Troubleshooters) have a higher clearance level, since it is their compound. The rogues are the bad guys good guys, canonically.

No not at all. I dont get it.

And I knew that /dies
And I'm supposed to be an art student soon D;

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION];
Why did you two REALLY vote like this? It's really carelessly placed votes, and the fact that the sheeping already started for no reason... -shrugg-
I would like to hear a more Legit reason why you decided to vote for Noex, because frankly as I said in the Voting thread; What happens in another AG should stay there, And sheeping on a personal pre AG reason vote is just.... :c

Its day one.
People can vote whoever they please.
We just lynch them if they're wrong.

The boardgame is fairly complicated.
All of the players are double agents while also being trouble shooters.
You're just making things more confusing by saying the good guys are the bad guys when the players are competing against each other in the game.
To put it simply, most likely, the Troubleshooters are the assassins.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
You're just making things more confusing by saying the good guys are the bad guys when the players are competing against each other in the game. To put it simply, most likely, the Troubleshooters are the assassins.
There are no Assassins this time, there are factions. Like the Communists Faction and the Illuminati Faction and stuff like that. But, we are only 25 people? Ah! 5 factions! Nope. This can't be possible. Why are you complicating this for me? I am already having a tough time figuring out stuff. :><:

By assassins, I mean a faction who has a goal against all the other factions.
Because that is what troubleshooters would be if they exist.
Which we won't know till tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.