Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Notorious
The one who gets the least votes gets lynched. Auron got a vote, so I voted for Auron, and Auron is now safe. Pimped voted for Geoff, so he gets lynched. Amirite sofar?
Guess what? You try that again, you will be the lynch. Do you understand?
And a big FU to Crestham for giving us this un-needed pain >__>"

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Twilight Sparkle said:
A single mafioso walked down the street. "Rumors," he whispered to himself, "Just rumors." The mysterious disappearance of a female associate of the mafia spread like wildfire throughout muffin central. Some of the mafia had taken it as gospel and began to stick in pairs, others, like this man, dismissed it and walked through town alone. It was a decision he would regret. A dull sound echoed softly before he slumped to the ground, and his body was carried away.

This time, the villagers targeted a woman with a radio who was blasting loud, foreign music. Sounded roughly like Korean. The Villagers had no care for what this woman liked, she was Mafia, and all Mafia had to die. A pin was pulled, a ball of shrapnel and flame was rolled towards this woman who was distracted by the music. It was expectedly easy for them to have dispatched her.
Short version

1. Auron is Missing!

2. Ellure, the Mafioso, has been killed.

The majority lynch is back in action.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Now we wont know what Auron was :/ oh well .__.
It seems like the villagers only have one kill a day, is that normal? :0 Werent there more kills in the last Mafia AG, not that it isnt good or anything >_> just noticed it.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Assume Auron was a member of the mafia. Always assume the worst.

Also - I want to see what [MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION] says today. After claiming they can see who has gone missing (Which is an ability I have never heard of) openly and not being touched by the villagers, I'm suspicious to say the least.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Well you have to assume that no one is stupid in this game until they do something to hurt themselves. Till then everyone is out for themselves and the Mafia isnt on the same page at all.
Not one Villiager is dead.....How do people come together when you cant trust who they are?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I didnt peg him for being stupid but even after learning the minority lynch he went and said that~ so ;/ kinda suspicious

Assume Auron was a member of the mafia. Always assume the worst.

Also - I want to see what [MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION] says today. After claiming they can see who has gone missing (Which is an ability I have never heard of) openly and not being touched by the villagers, I'm suspicious to say the least.
Emmie is just a Mafioso from my investigations, going to investigate Auron today.
I don't know why my role isn't mentioned..

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ok, first off, lets back off the Bio thing for now. No villager is going to be that stupid.
Seriously, we need to get down to business and stop on these wild goose chases.

I'm voting Noex. If you want to follow, you can. Otherwise, give me a better reason to vote someone else.

Has there ever been a "good" reason? We've basically been going on theories this whole time and none so far have bore any useful fruit. But right now, I think we need to tackle on the issue of why someone we wanted to lynch turned up missing instead of lynched. There's no mention of the villagers being able to clean unless it was something conveniently hidden.

Seems like the sensible thing to do, the villagers probably want us to kill off Bio in the confusion

[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]
Probably a conveniently hidden role, just like mine. They can hide it, but I can uncover.

Status
Not open for further replies.