Hiring moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[quote name='Kaze Araki' timestamp='1306808895' post='141789']

Shamelessly adding extra advertisement for TI. TI is currently looking for Moderator candidates, with primary ability among many other is:

Interested readers can contact me through any means deemed necessary.

[/quote]

I can help out if you want. I do have roughly 4 years of moderating debate section experience on aE and more recently on SSA as well. And everyone who know me knows that I love debate/serious discussion sections. Its where Im most active.

Sanae

Staff member
I can vouch for Sexy Lexy <3 He was always in the debate section on AE xD AE was a huge place.. Lex was always in there O_O

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
On the topic of being mod.

@Wolfnagi.

Could you please give me your MSN address? I want to talk to you about springing some live to the FC section

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1306897354' post='142735']

I don't use MSN, Aker -.-"

[/quote]

well really. Its close to impossible to communicate with you.

I think I give up

Sanae

Staff member
No, don't give up D= Like I said before, feel free to suggest it to anyone of us and we can talk about it more ^^ I'd still love to hear your ideas ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
There is an opening for Otaku Zone [all]. Anyone interested? Just a reminder, modship here is not about deleting posts or anything like that, but about bringing a fresh breeze into the section and creating activity while being active yourself.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307199749' post='146089']

There is an opening for Otaku Zone [all]. Anyone interested? Just a reminder, modship here is not about deleting posts or anything like that, but about bringing a fresh breeze into the section and creating activity while being active yourself.

[/quote]

nya?

Otaku zone?

I want to try nya

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hey, I was an admin for G2Anime since 2008 and I'm just wondering why I lost my Admin status. It looks like there was a merger but I was gone for a couple weeks due to college exams and when I came back my status was a normal user and the forum is different. Does Abarnes not own this site anymore?

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Shadow_Strider' timestamp='1307235158' post='146627']

Hey, I was an admin for G2Anime since 2008 and I'm just wondering why I lost my Admin status. It looks like there was a merger but I was gone for a couple weeks due to college exams and when I came back my status was a normal user and the forum is different. Does Abarnes not own this site anymore?

[/quote]

I assure you that I put you on the "Do not remove" list, so if you were removed I'm terribly sorry it was a mistake.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Canabary' timestamp='1307237191' post='146662']

I assure you that I put you on the "Do not remove" list, so if you were removed I'm terribly sorry it was a mistake.

[/quote]

You never even mentioned him when I was asking for "staff not to touch" or in any other scenario >.>

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307237746' post='146672']

You never even mentioned him when I was asking for "staff not to touch" or in any other scenario >.>

[/quote]

I believe I said:

Boyd, Myself and Alan. Oh and Shadow_strider.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
If no-one takes it, I don't mind taking the Otaku Zone, especially since now I am sharing the Kyubey Way with both Lily and Crom.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Well it did/does not state above anywhere that you are in charge of the Otaku Zone... So I'm not sure if I should take your word for it or not.

Maybe Emmie said this cos you are inactive there? I almost had the same thing happen to me in the Kyubey Way, so I understand XD

Status
Not open for further replies.