Hiring moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Insane D Azn' timestamp='1307247006' post='146752']

Well it did/does not state above anywhere that you are in charge of the Otaku Zone... So I'm not sure if I should take your word for it or not.

Maybe Emmie said this cos you are inactive there? I almost had the same thing happen to me in the Kyubey Way, so I understand XD

[/quote]

For The Anime and OBD section, I can rev things up,

Just needed help on Japanese things (and crepes xD)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Sure thing. As I said, I'll only be willing to step in if no-one else does. If you're already moderating there, I guess there's no problem~ I still find it weird how this issue was brought up in the first place, hmm...

Sanae

Staff member
Zoro was the mod in the Battle Dome section and asked if he (?) wanted to take the Otaku Zone as a whole, but I haven't seen Zoro in a while :\ This was on MT, btw...

Question Who of you guys who offered to take on the section does have know how when it comes to Anime and Japanese Culture? Those aren't the most important, but it does help when considering someone for that section ^^

Also,What do you plan to do to bring it back to life/keep it alive ^__^?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1307256956' post='146852']

Zoro was the mod in the Battle Dome section and asked if he (?) wanted to take the Otaku Zone as a whole, but I haven't seen Zoro in a while :\ This was on MT, btw...

Question Who of you guys who offered to take on the section does have know how when it comes to Anime and Japanese Culture? Those aren't the most important, but it does help when considering someone for that section ^^

Also,What do you plan to do to bring it back to life/keep it alive ^__^?

[/quote]

I was thinking of creating a discussion thread for anime but seems like many people don't like discussing anime.....

I think more later on.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member

Hiring moderators
for the Otaku Zone

You are active?
you have new ideas?
you're interested?
Apply!

Just leave a message!
The more active you are, the higher chances you'll be chosen~

I suppose a newb to this specific forum wouldn't have that much of a shot at becoming a mod. ㄱ_ㄱ
I've honestly wanted to be a mod for a long time. I'm always willing to help.

A suggestion:

Like what Sanae asked earlier on, make up a list of questions you want answered, and create a separate thread to let prospective moderators post 1 post each, answering the questions. Maybe limit it to 500 words or something.

THEN let US (the members) vote for the new mod after reading their posts. That's how they did things in another forum I was in. You won't truly appreciate something until you're forced to fight for it.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
A suggestion:

Like what Sanae asked earlier on, make up a list of questions you want answered, and create a separate thread to let prospective moderators post 1 post each, answering the questions. Maybe limit it to 500 words or something.

THEN let US (the members) vote for the new mod after reading their posts. That's how they did things in another forum I was in. You won't truly appreciate something until you're forced to fight for it.
I wouldn't mind it if it was a bigger forum. The questionaire thing, ehh, I doubt it would work on a still growing forum, since people would actually have to come up with answers. I mean, "why would you like the position?" To be honest, I never liked those questions and I knew I'd have to play politics, sigh. But if others would want it that way, why not?

Sanae

Staff member
I suppose a newb to this specific forum wouldn't have that much of a shot at becoming a mod. ㄱ_ㄱ I've honestly wanted to be a mod for a long time. I'm always willing to help.
If you did decide to give it a go, which section would you be interested in ^^?

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
I suppose a newb to this specific forum wouldn't have that much of a shot at becoming a mod. ㄱ_ㄱ
I've honestly wanted to be a mod for a long time. I'm always willing to help.
Define "active" as it relates to G2. :shrug:
It dosnt matter if you are new or old ...

Active is to post in the Forum especially in the Section you want to be moderator in
you should bring new ideas and activety into the threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.