Hiring moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia

There are some openings after I redid all the modships. Yup, they were broken after the merge and I didn't notice, so if I omitted anyone, please say so here as well. If you're interested, just leave a message with the section(s) you're interested with leading. The more active you are, the bigger chances you'll be chosen. Well, it's not like I'm picky anyway.

So, the 4 mod positions are:

Manga and Cookies [all] Retia Adolf - testing period

Otaku Zone [except Battledome] Bloodrazor - testing period

Fanclubs [all] Wolfnagi - testing period

Magical Lyrical Assassin Games [because I'm tired, but I will still have the final saying] Hmmmm, waiting for reply

Terra Incognita [depends on Kaze]

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm interested with Manga and Cookie or Otakuzone,

But Otakuzone don't have the battledome -.-"

I want the Battledome~!!!!!!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Retia Adolf and Ray were assigned to Manga and Cookies. Actually, Ray/Johnzy was reassigned there after a hiatus, but I'm going to see how active he will be.

TehRealCacao gets Otakuland.

Wolfnagi gets Fanclubs.

Assassin Games yearn for someone truly active >.>

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306726844' post='141035']

There are some openings after I redid all the modships. Yup, they were broken after the merge and I didn't notice, so if I omitted anyone, please say so here as well. If you're interested, just leave a message with the section(s) you're interested with leading. The more active you are, the bigger chances you'll be chosen. Well, it's not like I'm picky anyway.

So, the 4 mod positions are:

Manga and Cookies [all]

Otaku Zone [except Battledome]

Fanclubs [all]

Magical Lyrical Assassin Games [because I'm tired, but I will still have the final saying]

[/quote]

I wan to apply for Fanclubs...but...
<:' />

@wolfnagi. Get active. For I have lots of things I wanna force ask you to do

hmm since Hamster wants to AG it. I suppose he should go for it

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Just so you know, modship isn't about deleting and moving posts. I consider it more of a bringing life and activity to your section, making sure it's alive and doing the necessary work. The more important the position, the more work you're expected to do. Rina could confirm judging from the mundane work I task her with~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306771776' post='141331']

Just so you know, modship isn't about deleting and moving posts. I consider it more of a bringing life and activity to your section, making sure it's alive and doing the necessary work. The more important the position, the more work you're expected to do. Rina could confirm judging from the mundane work I task her with~

[/quote]

And that is why Im wondering when will wolfnagi start doing something.

Got a couple of ideas in my head just waiting to burst out of my brain.

Sanae

Staff member
Cresty seems pretty active in the games ^__^ What do you guys think ^^? The position should go to someone who's not only active, but will be able to promote the section and get new players to join ^^

(No promoting spam by spamming yourself though... xD Yeah, we had a problem with that >_> Complaints of spam in the Admin Centre were made.)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, if Cresty would come up with new ideas for AGs, keep all threads updates, communicate with hosters and find new ones, advertise for new players, resurrect the general discussion thread, than why not.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Shamelessly adding extra advertisement for TI. TI is currently looking for Moderator candidates, with primary ability among many other is:

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306771776' post='141331']...bringing life and activity to your section, making sure it's alive and doing the necessary work...[/quote]

Interested readers can contact me through any means deemed necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.