Hiring moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
By 18+, I'm not saying or condoning sex fiesta.
I'm merely implying that the materials there appeal more to adult demographic, although not necessarily exclusive.

Sanae

Staff member
There used to be one actually..

What did you guys have planned for it and what exactly would it be for ^^?

Note: I'm aware of what it can be fore, but hearing member ideas is good ^^

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] can someone post a review for newly added series,it can be helpful for viewers to get into the anime or the manga

just suggesting because i'm quite busy

Sanae

Staff member
You're so adorable <3

Mind if I ask you some questions ^^?
- If there was a dispute between two members (or more), how would you go about resolving this issue?
- If someone was acting out (trolling and the likes), how would you go about taking care of it (handing out warnings and infractions)?
- Are you a team player?

For those others interested, feel free to answer those too ^^

Really? Can't we be more creative with the situations?

1. I'd PM/MSG the members in question and ask them to relax a bit. If they go overboard again, I'll infract them as a final warning. If they continue then of course banhammer it is. The duration of the ban is dependent on the severity of their argument (as in offensive statements). I probably won't be giving anything more than 3-5 days.
2. Check the post in question and check them against the code of conduct/rules. Depending on how much they cross the line/break the rules, they'll be infracted, and even banned if they are just decimating the rules.
3. No. You tell me, I think I'm a team player : |

Lets get more creative questions. These are too general and common and don't even give a good idea of what one is capable of :/

Sanae

Staff member
Pffffft, creativity is overrated u_u/

Actually, those answers do say alot ^__^

On the other side of being a moderator, at times confrontation does arise. It's nice to know how one would take care of an issue before going commando on someone ^__^;

Hmm, how about.. If someone were to join you didn't get along with, what do you do?

What new ideas can you bring to the site (activity ideas and the like)?

1) I'd limit contact with them. Still listen to their requests like a moderator should be but I won't treat them differently than others :/
2) I think i suggested more than a couple of things since the site creation. Umm, as far as suggesting new things for the site, it'd probably be getting more members. Our community is pretty self-sufficient as it is, but I guess it could be better :/

Oh and the manga section should be more organized :/

Status
Not open for further replies.