Hayate no Gotoku! Discussion

No chapter this week.

I wanna speculate now.

What's the next chapter? Hata apparently gave hints that apparently a string of character developments would eventually bring a serious plot related story somewhere across the road. Who's the next character to be developed on your list? Is it Maria and her overdue screentime in preserving her freshness as a 17 year old? Or do we need another Nagi's journey to be a top mangaka?

@wolfie

NO FRIGGIN WAY I'LL TEAR UP THE MANGA PAGE IF THAT WAS THE CASE!!!

lolz

@leo

doubt if it's maria

maybe Nagi but hey didn't we forgot bout some1?

baka trio!

haven't seen them for awhile now

As long as there is tons of pop culture references Hata could make a laugh out of there is an indefinite amount of arcs/plots he could make. If he only focused on the plot related arcs then he would have finished with 150 chapters and less (considering that the plot related chapters were like 25%, well even less than that of the total amount of chapters). Although he may run out of ideas I wish he would ask some advices from Sorachi of Gintama so that the randomness in the chapters may get a lot funnier.

I wonder what story are we into the next chapter

:3.

I want more seriousness. Though finding seriousness in a comedy lighthearted series is kinda pointless.

OMFG, leo provided the raws!? I never saw that happen before!? Holy Shi-, the world really is ending!!!

@___@

--

Kay, saw that it was posted by someone else on MF. Also, your link fails~

<3

--

Also, checked out the raw. It looks pretty random. Nothing happening...

<___<