Hayate no Gotoku! Discussion

Nagi is so charming on the title page. It would be nicer if Hayate were sitting down behind her, hugging her while looking at the direction that Nagi look at.

lol

My imagination is killing me x__X

What's wrong with Hata?

Hinagiku's expression on the last page's last square is so awkward. Is this the result of computer drawing he was talking about? o.0

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Voltorn']Nagi is so charming on the title page. It would be nicer if Hayate were sitting down behind her, hugging her while looking at the direction that Nagi look at.

lol

My imagination is killing me x__X

What's wrong with Hata?

Hinagiku's expression on the last page's last square is so awkward. Is this the result of computer drawing he was talking about? o.0[/QUOTE]

"Insert image where Ciel was using her Seventh Holy Scripture on Vol"

Anyway, downloading now.

Hmm, it was a pretty good chapter, though I'm curious as to how Hayate can even fit into Ayumu's or Hina's clothes considering that he's quite a bit taller than them.

Why would something like that make sense when elements such as the talking tiger, Royal Garden, King's Jewels, Hayate getting beaten to death multiple times and surviving / performing superhuman feats, etc...

Wow, the clothes fit? Seriously, Hadriel? Seriously?

Eh, Hayate isn't that buff anyway despite his bruce lee training regimen. I think Hayate where all things unnatural happens, one of these is Hayate not even reaching his puberty and male body changes. Maybe that's what Athena's magic bestowed on him, perfect female physique.. disregarding his Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon of course.

Meaning that you're totally gay for Hayate, aren't ya, leo? Ahahaha~

Well, I'm glad that we'll be getting chapters regularly again. When's the next break? Y'kno, Japanese holidays, etc...?

Oh, and just to stay on topic, let's have a short discussion on what might happen in the next chapter.

Hayate is going to borrow Hina's clothes. She's going to concede... obviously... although perhaps with a little reluctance to do so. After that, he'll comment how they're a perfect fit, and get hit by her, since she'll perceive it as an insult, cuz she's flat chested and all...

Then he'll go meet Luca...

I wonder...

Will it be Hina's school uniform? Maybe Luca knows of the Hakuo Academy? Perhaps she even goes there? Hmm... no, probably not. So anyways, I bet that in the end he's gonna turn out to be a total pervert (for whatever reason), or maybe it's gonna be a huge misunderstanding. Yeah, that would be awesome.

Like, for example...

*changing scene*

Hayate: Phew... I almost got discovered. Wait... wasn't I supposed to tell her that I'm a guy?

*sigh*

*door abruptly opening*

Luca: Hey Hayate, I thought you were thirsty so I bought you this drin... k?

*awkward silence*

Luca: Oh...

Hayate: Hiyaaaaaah!! Nnnn, nooo, it's not what you think!!

Luca: *puts hand on Hayate's shoulder*

It's okay. I understand completely.

Hayate: Huh?

Luca: Don't worry! I'm sure they'll grow eventually!! *determined face*

Hayate: (thinking) Uwaaah.... how did this happen!? >____<

/// Alternative after the door opening ///

Luca: Don't worry about it. I understand. You're into hardcore cosplay, right? You know, I have some friends that are...

*cut off*

Hayate: WRONNNGGGGG!!! (in a defeated protesting tone)

Aahhaahhaa.... ah, I wonder how's it gonna turn out.

xDD

[quote name='Rah']Meaning that you're totally gay for Hayate, aren't ya, leo? Ahahaha~ [/QUOTE]

There is a slight possibility, though I'm not so sure.

Well, I'm glad that we'll be getting chapters regularly again. When's the next break? Y'kno, Japanese holidays, etc...?

I think they promised a double issue, wait I think we already got that this week. Was it oniichan?

Oh, and just to stay on topic, let's have a short discussion on what might happen in the next chapter.

Hayate is going to borrow Hina's clothes. She's going to concede... obviously... although perhaps with a little reluctance to do so. After that, he'll comment how they're a perfect fit, and get hit by her, since she'll perceive it as an insult, cuz she's flat chested and all...

Nah, Hina would probly lend Hayate a cute blouse and those short tights, what were those called again, yes spats, glorious spats. I can't wait to see them on Hayate.

Then he'll go meet Luca...

I wonder...

Not before he comes across nice guys (itt: guys who'd ruin Hayate's borrowed clothes) and Luca appears when Hayate is already half-naked with his borrowed clothes torn apart by creatures of random motives.

Will it be Hina's school uniform? Maybe Luca knows of the Hakuo Academy? Perhaps she even goes there? Hmm... no, probably not. So anyways, I bet that in the end he's gonna turn out to be a total pervert (for whatever reason), or maybe it's gonna be a huge misunderstanding. Yeah, that would be awesome.

Nah I don't think Hayate would want that and Hina doesn't bring spares of her uniform in school, does she?

Like, for example...

*changing scene*

Hayate: Phew... I almost got discovered. Wait... wasn't I supposed to tell her that I'm a guy?

*sigh*

*door abruptly opening*

Luca: Hey Hayate, I thought you were thirsty so I bought you this drin... k?

*awkward silence*

Luca: Oh...

Hayate: Hiyaaaaaah!! Nnnn, nooo, it's not what you think!!

Luca: *puts hand on Hayate's shoulder*

It's okay. I understand completely.

Hayate: Huh?

Luca: Don't worry! I'm sure they'll grow eventually!! *determined face*

Hayate: (thinking) Uwaaah.... how did this happen!? >____<

Hayate is about as sexually active as a 6 year old child. Has he ever shown the same bodily reaction as every other harem male lead of the same age group? Nah not really imo. I think Hayate's been designed to be the person to be attacked, disregarding gender, lol.

/// Alternative after the door opening ///

Luca: Don't worry about it. I understand. You're into hardcore cosplay, right? You know, I have some friends that are...

*cut off*

Hayate: WRONNNGGGGG!!! (in a defeated protesting tone)

Aahhaahhaa.... ah, I wonder how's it gonna turn out.

xDD

Oh, I remember a sound effect for that word too.

Or maybe Hayate telling Luca that he's apparently a girl who has self-identity problems and Luca would encourage him to have sex change into a male so Luca could fall in love with him/her.

Either your story or mine is fine by me.

Lol, leo, just no comment...

Eh, I dunno. It could go in any crazy direction. Y'kno how Nagi is changing and all, yeh? Well, who says that Hayata won't change as well? <___<

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Firstly,

THE FREAKING COVER OF SS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

MY NEW AVI!!!!!

Second, the new chapter is out and going to read it.