Hayate no Gotoku! Discussion

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah']Ahahaha, sure, w/e you say, Sacchineechan~[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha, Rah onee-chan xD

Also, you like to use Kohaku, eh xD

[quote name='leoblack9']Nah, obviously picking up Isumi's lines she obviously wants Hayate, and I'm perfectly comfortable watching. Not a voyeur though.[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad to hear that ^^

@Volt yea he has and how cute but i like him with other girls too

he's so adorable
lol

I don't really mind which girl he'd pick as long that girl isn't Nagi. xD

awwww but i like him see Volt

Nagi like Wataru are what i call my favorites so well i don’t mind if they were to end up together or with whoever I kind of find them cute together but u know my first choice will always be Nagi and Hayate well for now because if Hayate disappoints me I would rather give Nagi to Wolfy hahah JK:) but Hayate better not go with any other girl because i will do what i told u hahah:)

nah, there was no harem to speak of since the start. Isumi already belonged to Hayate since he carried her while avoiding anti cashmere coat carriers and the sellout from Nagi. If Nagi didn't exist then you know how'd it progress. No Isumi wouldn't have Hayate, he's already dead [cue Ken reference and other related shit].

Same to Sakuya, belongs to Hayate.

Lol, why am I such a stinker.

Hayate no Gotoku!

Not sure if there's already a thread for this, but siince the latest development completely points towards Saki x Wataru over Isumi (which I COMPLETELY APPROVE!) SAKI MOEEEEE!

I would like to ask, has anyone forgotten that Wataru is Nagi's fiance? I mean I even forgot myself at some points. Although I know it was a plot introduction device, but technically that means as impossible and not a pairing it is, the official stance is still Nagi x Wataru.

I'm still with the opinion that Wataru has a chance with Sakuya and Isumi. He just confirmed the Saki route, but don't forget that the harem route is still also open!!

You'll never have Isumi, leo!! NEVEEEEEEEEERRR!!! Mwahahahahaha!!

the thread is combined :/

o well

so......

chance for wataru x isumi? nein

wataru x nagi?? Nein!

wataru x aika??? NEIN!

wataru x sonya???? NEINNNNNNNN!!!!!111!11!

wataru x saki? si

uh....

for some reason kinda weird

[quote name='Rah']I'm still with the opinion that Wataru has a chance with Sakuya and Isumi. He just confirmed the Saki route, but don't forget that the harem route is still also open!!

You'll never have Isumi, leo!! NEVEEEEEEEEERRR!!! Mwahahahahaha!![/QUOTE]

Garsh, but but but. Yeah Wataru did show Isumi some of his good sides and there's that lil chance Isumi may be swept off her feet :>

But Hayate will prevail once more. Hmm, I think Hayate just needs to give wataru his sakuya for Wataru's Isumi. Then I'll be fine and giggly.

Giggidy.

[quote name='Archerguy']the thread is combined :/

o well

so......

chance for wataru x isumi? nein

wataru x nagi?? Nein!

wataru x aika??? NEIN!

wataru x sonya???? NEINNNNNNNN!!!!!111!11!

wataru x saki? si

uh....

for some reason kinda weird[/QUOTE]

Two has the highest probability Saki is surely under Wataru now and Sonia isn't far. Aika? Hmm, those two haven't been connected lately--I don't think they know each other at all sans the gem.

Wataru still has a chance of getting a harem end :3

I like IsumixHayate end. Everybody else just dies. Except Athena, she'd be Hayate's mistress after all.