Hayate no Gotoku! Discussion

I made a quick guess when the money disappeared when Armageddon brought the case to Alice, I really thought the drunken teacher took it but the dog disappeared even before she made a move. Who are the other clumsy/greedy people enough to steal wad of cash?

I make speculation: We may see Hayate/Hina's parents again.

Quote of the day "I have nothing to say to a piece of garbage raised by humans like you."

Seriously, I lol'ed at that line.

Isumi in this chapter...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Thanks to Hata my boredom is rectified.

The hell you noggers talkin bout

It's just Wataru kept his sights off her now, and chose the better woman who's been beside him for far too long (and askin for it, which I just realized this far in the series--shame of me).

[quote name='Voltorn']lol

Good for you, leo. I don't know how you are gonna keep her. Are you gonna be like Wolf? xD[/quote]

Nah, obviously picking up Isumi's lines she obviously wants Hayate, and I'm perfectly comfortable watching. Not a voyeur though.

[quote name='Rah']Isumi is going to purify the shit out of you, leo.

Btw, get MBAC. I need to trash somebody~

:3[/quote]

Enlighten me, wat is this divine program of which you seek of?

Wataru could totally tap that ass by now. She'd offer little resistance in her current state. Hell, she'd probably let him even if they weren't in this situation, where she feels worthless, etc...

@leo

I'll PM yah~

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
New chapter is in, eh

Initiate downloading sequence....

Also, I can fight MBAC with you Rah, but my net lag like hell.....