Hayate no Gotoku! Discussion

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yeah, I know someone has to create this thread someday or later.

Anyway, is the new chapter 315 already out?

Cause the ending of Chapter 314 is quite hilarious xD

"everyone stares at trap baka butler xD"

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
Yeah I lul'd at that too. But I'm starting to like Luca's character more and more recently. I wonder what Alice-chan has to say about that though? Ahahahaha

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Speaking of which,

Alice-chan aka A-tan really doesn't show up much.

She just get her A Day in Limelight for just, once chapter.....

I think Hate is waiting for the manga arc to finish xD

[quote name='"TheRazyChan"']Yeah I lul'd at that too. But I'm starting to like Luca's character more and more recently. I wonder what Alice-chan has to say about that though? Ahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I've liked Luca since she first appeared. She has this sort of charm in her personality. ;hello;

The short arcs are nice, but after awhile it makes the whole manga seem shallow, so a long arc once in awhile it great.

It's not that I don't appreciate short arcs. It's just that after reading so many short arcs, the whole experience becomes rather dry, so a pong arc with a deeper plot once in awhile serves to refresh the readers.

Long arcs can be overrated. It totally depends on the content. Even the better long arcs still have flaws here and there, and are dragged on at various points.

HnG should be 18+ with tentacle rape and murders.

Who's the last girl that will remain alive after the day ends?

Fun~

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']Screw the new readers, one chapter arcs are for the long time readers =D[/QUOTE]

Yeah,

One chapter FTW!!!!!

[quote name='Rah']Long arcs can be overrated. It totally depends on the content. Even the better long arcs still have flaws here and there, and are dragged on at various points.

HnG should be 18+ with tentacle rape and murders.

Who's the last girl that will remain alive after the day ends?

Fun~[/QUOTE]

"kills Rah"

That's nice, Wolfy-chan.

But come on, seriously, would it be that bad? Eh, but it doesn't really matter, does it? That's why we have doujins. You've probably seen them all already, huh?

I don't quite recall. Are there any tentacle rape HnG doujins? Hrmm...

That's a very good question.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah']That's nice, Wolfy-chan.

But come on, seriously, would it be that bad? Eh, but it doesn't really matter, does it? That's why we have doujins. You've probably seen them all already, huh?

I don't quite recall. Are there any tentacle rape HnG doujins? Hrmm...

That's a very good question.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so,

If it does, I'm making some roasted tentacles today xD

[quote name='TheRazyChan']I like the one chapter arcs but longer arcs tend to be more interesting imo.[/QUOTE]

True,

But then again, HnG is losing their comedy with longer arcs!!!!

[quote name='godofwar7']you're right we need more long hina arcs[/QUOTE]

Please not another Hina or A-tan!!!!!

If only something happened in these arcs. But it only drags on and on and on. And we all know why. If something were to happen in one of these fanservice arcs (*insert girl name here* arc), then it would have an impact on the story as a whole. We don't know yet how HnG is going to end, but it's all about who Hayate will end up with. Eh, or at least that's a big part of it.

Well, anyways, at least the story is progressing at the moment. Luca, Hayate, and Nagi are going to have their fun for a while. After that we'll see some birthday arcs. Then I really dunno. In around 2 months Athena will return to normal and after that...?

Where have I heard that it's supposed to end in a year? I mean in manga time...

Hrm...

@Wolf

True, true... this current arc feels more like a Luca arc than a Nagi arc. While it is about Nagi's development, the story is still more concentrated on Luca.

It looks like she's gonna play a major role in the future. Hata wouldn't create a character with such crazy similarities to Hayate, only to use her for one arc...