General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
@Emeralda @Arachna @Luluyuyu are all part of your cool club. And apparently it's your harem here xDD

@Aidan @Lightning
[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] This cool club must be a new cool club? Because allegedly the original purpose via the AGD was:

Aidan's Cool Club: [Origin/Creator: Aidan/Aya] Essentially a gathering of Players (with Aidan being the "leader") who are notorious for putting the hate on wolfie (AKA: Emmie/CG).
It is all hearsay of course and I will say that this cool club never truly existed. If you notice, the creator of the term is Aya. She likes to dramatize/glorify things.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]Luluyuyu[/MENTION]

Well, I suppose it was partially a good decision since it was your idea to revive the playing of AGs on aE.

So really...everyone here and on MF has you to thank for spreading the love of AGs. A statue of your likeness needs to be created. [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] Lol, cool club....nothing but a myth with a mythical membership. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]Luluyuyu[/MENTION]
Amazing story about how some random person became smod... they asked for power in the spam section. Lmao.

Yeah... get you can make a banner of me instead. It would be cheaper.
I do remember failing up more than one AG though...

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored

Amazing story about how some random person became smod... they asked for power in the spam section. Lmao.

Yeah... get you can make a banner of me instead. It would be cheaper.
I do remember failing up more than one AG though...
Yeah and then you turned into a deleting Nazi. lol

Yeah, you're right. Probably not the best time to go making a statue when the U.S. is about to default on it's loans...so a banner will do. I'll put it on display in all the main threads of MF AG section.

Ellure

Simplicity is Key
[MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]: You were a Nazi ... >_>

[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION]: I keep thinking [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] is you because of the avatar! The frig ...