General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Allright Nakama I need some advice on which anime to start watching next. I'm looking for something that resembles the style that Fairy Tale follows. I'm looking for something that is complete if possible or something ongoing with a lot of episodes. Currently watching One Piece with the wife but we usually have time when we're not doing the same thing so I need something to fill the spot of Inuyasha since I just finished it. Thanks ahead of time guys! :cool2:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ah right, I heard he got banned for flaming or something? Obvious, since he was best buddies with the local ag mods for a reason.
He got butt-hurt when Kaze said Juan wasn't a good AG player. Then when Monte told him to stop, he didn't. Then he kept spamming the same post over and over again (as Monte deleted them) for like 20+ minutes or something. It was kind of sad.
I'm pretty glad too, since He kind of follows me around, since he thinks anything I post is to make fun of MF or something :/

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Inoryte? Where did @Aidan go anyway?
I went to go check and see who this not so mysterious [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] was.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]Luluyuyu[/MENTION]

But apparently [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] knows who this [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] is because [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] is talking to [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]. So I can conclude if [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] knows [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] then I must know who [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION] is because [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION] and I know many of the same people.

You do realize even if you post @xxxxxx a million times in one post, I still only get one notification.

And goddammit, how could you forget me!!!!!!!!!! I was a smod on aE!!!!

[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION]
just throwing that in there because you are oblivious

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
You do realize even if you post @xxxxxx a million times in one post, I still only get one notification.

And goddammit, how could you forget me!!!!!!!!!! I was a smod on aE!!!!
Yep, but the whole joke was to see how long I could run with mentioning both you and Ellure's name. Didn't do too well though.

You were a smod on aE? Who made that terrible choice? Har har.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=1445]Ellure[/MENTION]

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
Well, I suppose it was partially a good decision since it was your idea to revive the playing of AGs on aE.

So really...everyone here and on MF has you to thank for spreading the love of AGs. A statue of your likeness needs to be created. [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] Lol, cool club....nothing but a myth with a mythical membership. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]Luluyuyu[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] [MENTION=112]Luluyuyu[/MENTION] are all part of your cool club. And apparently it's your harem here xDD

[MENTION=41]Aidan[/MENTION] [MENTION=66]Lightning[/MENTION]