-game-

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
@Happy Nisa:
Mhmm. Don't worry about it too much, just try to get it done in your spare time. x)

[MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION]:
A post. If you haven't given one already. o-o

Xiga

I am back. I am terrebly sorry for the unprepared length of my absense.. I hope you are still interested, I'd hate to see this die so fast. The -game- will progress soon if you still are interested.

@Lily @Kamil @Shadowolf @HappyNisa @Arachna @Andre Valias @Supremacy Kills @EnemyRaidz @Lovely. @Xiga @Diva Elly

Though I bring some less fun news.
moi;
hey Xiga--
I'm really sorry but I think I will need to drop out of the game or go on hiatus in it or something... I am planning a trip abroad and leaving very soon so I don't have much time to be online anymore
;_____ ;
again, really sorry
@HappyNisa I still cant see a post from you... If you don't post soon. (I know your buisy and so on, but it's been a week >.<'') We'll progress without you

@Andre Valias; we need to talk. Ill be on tomorrow (your tonight.) Again, sorry for leaving so long.

All who hasn't posted otherwise

@Lily
@HappyNisa
@Diva Elly
@Supremacy Kills

Please post!!!!!

-game- (a) Gm-Xiga
http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?t=6975
Lily +2
Arachna +2
HappyNisa +2
Diva Elly +3
EnemyRaidz -5

-game- (b) GM-Andre Valias

http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?t=6974

Supremacy Kills
Kamil
Lovely.
moi
Shadowolf

Andre Valias

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]:
Yeah. Not much has really happened since you left, so there wasn't much to worry about. >.<
Though as I have previously said, Supremacy hasn't posted, and he isn't answering me about it in anyway. No telling me if he can't post or if he will post.

Other than that...
We can always switch to Plan B and have me post on both sides of the thread for people like in Chronicles of Siriko. o-o
As long as we can keep this rig moving, I don't care about extra work. So you don't have to worry about me. x)

Otherwise, we have to think of some other way to keep the flow moving. o-o
Yeah. That's all from me.

Andre Valias

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]:
I know, it's terrible. >.<
But, I have to discuss everything with Xiga, before so much as a scrap of crap can be done. -.-

Xiga

Maybe I owe you all an explenation why I was gone for so long and was unable to answer or do anything.

I was in a big fight with my mom during thursday.
During friday I left because I had planned a cheer up thing with my friends (Rather they called me)
Then during saturday, My other friend got bad news of his friend. His friend had been in the Norway bombing/shooting, and was injured. So I had to help/comfort him because he was overall upset.
Then after that I just generally got involved in a lot of friend drama, and the last day I more or less slept on the train on my way back to home, which I kind of dreaded since mom and I still hadn't talked.

So thats why.
Anyway, can all who are still Interested raise their hand or something? moi and Lily quit due to other things, which means we might have to smash the rileplays together sooner than I expected.

For the creators of the characters, you can choose if you want to play two characters, and lead your (the one you made) character to death or dissappearance, or I and Andre will probobly do it.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gawd Xiga I dunno T_T I REALLY liked the idea of this rp but becuse its summervacation I'm really busy with work and other stuff TT__TT I keep getting interupted when I start to write T_T and yeah the way it's gonna look I'll have to work WAAAAYYYY more the coming weeks and after that I'll be gone on vacation for a midweek tooo D:
It really pains me but Xiga *cries* I'm affraid I won't get the time to post TT___TT as yeah this rp demands more brain than other rp's because I havent made up the character myself, which is the part I REALLY like but my gawd I ish sad T_T I'm sorry Xiga I'd have LOVED to play but I really cant find the time as i have other obligations to this website aswell T_T (the mod/newsediter/uplaoder combo)

Xiga

OKay, thanks for letting me know at least. Take care and hopefully if this roleplay doesn't die, and goes well, I'll do another one.

Okay, so my group is now almost too small to rp by it self. There will probably be a merge sooner than expected. For the roleplayers in group a, bare with the smallness for a while. >-<''

Well I'm still good as ever, though you shouldn't expect me to be active until my AG is over.

Of course, that's only got 2 more days so it's unlikely to matter.

Xiga

[MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION] -game-(a) is ready for progress. How goes your side? Are we only waiting for [MENTION=1386]Supremacy Kills[/MENTION]?

Andre Valias

Yup. I talked to him and I'm happy. He has his post done, but internet is pretty much keeled over his side. He needs to head down to the library this afternoon. o-o
Also: If you don't mind, I'll get things organised at school with me being the puppet master of characters. If that's alright... owo

Xiga

Its allright.

@all: lets get our characters meeting one other or npc's if thats what you wish. For either information exchhange, elimination process or just in blind beliefe of cooperatioon or negotiation.

Andre Valias

I'm going to have to post for Supremacy. The library in his neighborhood can't get on Muffin, so he had to send it to me via Skype. He won't be on for the next few days though. >.<

Andre Valias

NPC Sheet:

° ●Name: "Masquerade"
° ●Gender: Male
° ●Age: Unknown

° ●
Appearance:

Masquerade can take many different appearances, but generally dresses up in black garments and attire, composing of a black cloth vest, black leather pants, black leather boots, black leather gloves, black cloak and a black round hat. He always wears the mask of a many-millenia old conspiracy man. Nobody alive knows what lies under that mask...
° ●Symbol: Unknown (It is also unknown as to whether or not he has a symbol)
° ●Background: Not much is known of this mysterious man in the shadows of the city's underworld. Some say that he is an assassin, who does nothing more than kill for profit. Others say that he is part of a conspiracy that is larger than life. But what is definitely known is that people only dare whisper his nickname, which is given (As his real name is also unknown, as well as his age) for his infamous reputation to creat massive webs of lies and deceit in his grand game of conspiracy and assassinations. All that is known is that this man is very dangerous and not to be trifled with.
° ●Personality: Masquerade is an enigma: His personal life is seemingly hidden if it even exists, just as his personality, emotions and memories are cloaked from the eyes and ears of all around. What's left is a cold, ruthless and subtle man one would savor not to be prey to. One can feel somewhat a little cheerier in the last few moments before their deaths due to Masquerade's surprisingly humourous mood, but in the end, victims' hopes are quickly crushed in the flashing of cold steel. This man is little more than a heartless jester with dangerous toys. VERY dangerous toys.
° ●Agenda: Masquerade's agenda is just as vague as almost everything else about him. The many masks of deception he wears symbolises this man's confusing and phantasmic existence. His personal agenda is unknown to all, and such a man with a hidden agenda is even more so dangerous than any mere assassin.

° ●
Skills: Unknown (Revealed as we go)
° ●Talents: Unknown (Revealed as we go)
° ●Power: Unknown (Revealed as we go)

° ●
Theme: Son of Chaos
[YOUTUBE]pJFpG9oJ1A[/YOUTUBE]
° ●Creator: Andre Valias
° ●Player: Game Master
--------------------------------
Posting for future reference and for just plain creative fun. o-o