-game-

For some reason my mention thingy is working anymore....... >____________________>

But, aw, I really wanted this to continue too.. I just didn't know what to do, haa.... ><;;

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nooooooooo. I am just done with my story for today. <.< Don't close it. O.O
How about we just leave it be for a while. And after people settle in. We can continue it. Would be a shame that this rp goes to waste. Just cos we are busy.

I'm not busy, just awkward and shy and really good at making excuses for myself, such as my character probably not being the sort to walk up to random people in the street and say 'hi'.

Also I'm lazy.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am interested. ;)

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]
[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1386]Supremacy Kills[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1327]EnemyRaidz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION]

Let me help out. <3

I think I turned out still having the same problem that led me to stop RPing, I don't know what to post and I'm not motivated enough to figure it out.

I guess I could manage if somebody else posted first, maybe.

Right now I don't think I can join any more RPs or continue this one, school is killing me... @__@ I barely have time to post for WM and Valkyrie.... Though if I do continue I probably will only be able to post once every week or week and a half....

I really love this RP idea but I'm so sorry! ;;AA;; --goes to rejected corner--

Xiga

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION]
@Suppremacy Kills

This makes us five...

[MENTION=47]Ray[/MENTION] Wanna join? -sparklyeyes?-

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ooh wooow *O* XIGAAAA I actually got mentioned by you this time (without just casually passing byt hte thread) wooot!! WELL DONE!!

Jimzy

I'm still reading [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]. :( Might as well try to ask someone to fill in. There's so much to read. But I'll try my best. *inhales and exhales*