-game-

Xiga

I am restarting, so dont mind the characters or the IC's..
Im only saving them now so that the people who have already posted and are still interested.. Aka Arachna, andre, and happy nisa, might be able to keep their characters =3

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I wanna have my cool / berzerk / crazy / manly / giant/ narci. as chara. Diva made a good job with him. And i wanna continue rping him. :p

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]:
Immah not stealing customers! I'm just pointing out that it's mind kill for those who don't like reading so much stuff. xP
Also: Rawr, I want to have Mayren Ford. o.o

Xiga

Okay. So this is what im going to do. Those who were here before, may keep their own or their designated character, and ray, you may do a new character of your own or pick one that isnt played anymore o.o Just talk to the chars owner as well >< Or something... I will get the new IC up by this evening.

Xiga

Though I have a dilemma :C If you keep your characters the character exchange idea will fail... I know andre wanted mayren and you wanted the beef character that DivaElly made... But the character swapping thingy will not be if that is the case. Do you want it that way?

Xiga

[MENTION=1386]Supremacy Kills[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=47]Ray[/MENTION] [MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes? Oh lol I dont mind with who I play.. but if we're gonna do a new exchange thingie then I dont wanna make a new character again for soemoen else XD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Making new one..it is a bit hard. But i think i ll manage until tomorrow....

Btw [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] hon do you want an m or f? If i am already making another one i wanna know what we need...

Xiga

[MENTION=1386]Supremacy Kills[/MENTION]
@Andre Valias
@HappyNisa
@Arachna
@Ray
Are you sure you still want this? Because it feels kind of dead o.o And to be fully honest I did loose quite a bit of spark for it since the last player drop.

Ara; Dependingly, to me It doesnt matter now.

To those who decides to play another character than one that they made, Make sure its okay with the owner.

That is if this will EVER start.