[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
DOUBT AG

Doubt… What is it?

"Doubt, a status between belief and disbelief, involves uncertainty or distrust or lack of sureness of an alleged fact, an action, a motive, or a decision." - That is what we are told.

But how does one experience this status? This state of mind… What triggers such an event?

Some call on the fact that for there to be Doubt, there must be some kind of reason. But what if there was no reason? Just doubt. What would happen?

So let us put this to the test. Welcome to my game, where you are the players.

Welcome, to Rabbit Doubt.

Rabbit Doubt is a game of rabbits. The rabbits must find the wolf among them, before the wolf kills off all the rabbits. Each day, the rabbits hang a fellow rabbit until they either find the wolf or they all die. This is a computer game, but for today, it is real. Your life is on the line and the wolf doesn't plan to be hung anytime soon.

Rules:

1) This AG will be using a Round-Group System. The idea behind this is as followed:

• A "Round" lasts 3 days. A Round can not end early
  • A "Group" will be a group of players randomly assigned together with one wolf in each group.
  • At the end of each Round, a certain number of players will be picked to move on to the next round. You will be judged by me based off your actions during the current round. If you do nothing, its not very likely you will move on...
  • What happens if the Wolf is killed before the Round ends? - Thats up to you, but lets just say there are surprises~
  • Just because your in a specific group, doesn't mean you can't chat with others outside of your group. How helpful that is, I can not say!

2) There may be conditional elements added later in the game, some of which might not even be made public. You have been warned.

3) The dead do not talk. If you are caught dead-talking, it is an instant ban from all future AGs hosted by me. All other AG hosts will be notified that you dead-talked and they may choice to ban you from their games as well.

4) You are not allowed to talk via PM, MSN, or any other means other then the discussion thread. The only PMs I should ever get, should be questions or a PM from the Wolf.

5) Items:

- Items can be found on the map

- You can use as many items as you want in a day

- No item can be used on a player who is in a locked room (That you don't have access too)

PM Protocol:

- Questions => Doubt AG: Questions

- Abilities => Doubt AG: Ability

- Map Movement => Doubt: Map

- Other => Doubt AG: Other

Round 2 & 3: Group Goals

Rabbits - Kill the Wolf

Wolf - Last Man Standing

Note: Rules can be changed at anytime by my will, but they will not be changed after the game has started. There will be new Rules at the beginning of each Round

Voting Thread - Click Here

Note: The lynch rules are in the voting thread. Be sure to read them!

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Player List

Round 1 [COMPLETED]:

Group A:

1) TheRandomChocolate (Rabbit)

2) Emeralda (Rabbit)

3) Avan (Rabbit)

4) kero_69 (Wolf)

5) Chloride (Rabbit)

6) ♣미야코♣ (The Pink Rabbit)

------------

Group B:

7) â™ tsukikoâ™  (Rabbit)

8) Crestham (Rabbit)

9) Sanae (Rabbit)

10) TheRazyChan (Rabbit)

11) Amulet Shade (Wolf)

12) raison d'etre (Rabbit)

------------

Group C:

13) godofwar7 (Wolf)

14) EroLussion (Rabbit)

15) Ataraxia (Rabbit)

16) Kamil (Rabbit)

17) Shadowwolf (Rabbit)

18) Maria. (Rabbit)

19) Wolfnagi (Rabbit)

------------

Group D:

20) Archerguy (Rabbit)

21) Graham Aker (Wolf)

22) PiFace314 (Rabbit)

23) Johnzy (Rabbit)

24) Murasaki Cho (Rabbit)

25) Kulitman (Rabbit)

Round 2 [COMPLETED]:

Group 1:

Emeralda (Rabbit)

TheRazyChan (Rabbit)

godofwar7 (Rabbit)

Piface314 (Rabbit)

raison d'�tre (Wolf)

Ataraxia (Rabbit)

------------

Group 2:

kero_69 (Rabbit)

♣미야코♣ (Rabbit)

â™ ã¤ãã“â™  (Rabbit)

Amulet Shade (Rabbit)

Graham Aker (Rabbit)

Avan (Wolf)

Round 3 [COMPLETED]:

TheRazyChan - Haruka Akechi (Wolf)

Piface314 - Rei Hazama (Rabbit)

Amulet Shade - Yuu Aikawa (Rabbit)

GodofWar7 - "Unknown" Rabbit (Rabbit)

Avan - Hajime Komaba (Rabbit)

kero_69 - Mitsuki Hoyama (Rabbit)

Ataraxia - Eiji Hoshi (Rabbit)

Round 1: Day Lists:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Round 1 Ending

Round 2: Day Lists:

Map Link

Day 1

Day 2

Event 1

Day 3

Event 2

Round 2 Ending

Round 3: Day Lists:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Event 1

Event 2

Round 3 Ending

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
The game has started....

You awake. It is dark and blurry at first. The lighting is dim and it takes a few seconds for your eyes to adjust. Your vision adjusts and you take a look around. There are no windows and no doors. Small vents are in the corner of the this room and are the only source of air. You notice the room is the size of a mess hall, to say the least. You notice around 30 others in this room with you, all appear just as confused as the rest.

A TV rests in the center of the room, playing the following message:

"Welcome to Stage One. You will notice each of you have been grouped by your badge attached to your clothes. Among each group, there exists one of my minions.

Why are they there? To kill you.

You have all participated in Rabbit Doubt, now you shall live it.

You know the rules... Get to it."

Everyone seems scared or dishearten by the message. After taking a small walk around, you notice a rusty shack at the edge of the room. You walk over to see a stack of paper, a pen, and a box on a bench.

You know its purpose.

You know the game.

You just don't want to believe it.

But thats too bad...

For this is your reality...

Day 1 (Of Round 1) has begun.

GM Hints:

- In each Group, 1 "Wolf" exists (Assassin). This is for your benefit.

- Look at the lynch rules very carefully. They are very unique and made this way for a reason.

- Wolves are not allowed to attack outside their group.

- I am going to be stalking each and every one of you. Make sure to do your best, or else you won't see the fun that is Round 2~

The Game has begun: Feel free to post. You should all have your roles now, if you don't - PM Me.

Feel free to ask any questions to me, publicly or privately~

Day 1 will end in 26 hours from now.

Group B:

7) ♠tsukiko♠

8) Crestham

9) Sanae

10) TheRazyChan

11) Amulet Shade

12) raison d'etre

there is nothing to distinguish a wolf by.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

...................... again I was promised I would be with Tsukiko in an AG....... and the host failed to deliever...

;cry; you will be punished!

before someone misunderstands this isn't mod power based punishment

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I wish you were in my group Sanae, then lynching you would make me feel much better~

For now we'll see how it goes. Fake TRC... nope. Kero? Tempting, but dunno. Oh, we have Miyako for day 1 sacrifice. Hmm... other groups look boring.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

why don't we just lynch you emmie.... I bet 398769238472394 yen you're the wolf

Yeah, I don't really see how we're supposed to find the wolf.

Though my group sticks out in that we have 7 instead of 6 people.

If shadow or nagi is the wolf, I'm going to facedesk.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, since there are 4 groups with one wolf each, it's going to be a tad easier. There is no contacting each other rule, so people are forced to post and make a mistake. You just need to keep making notes on who is in which group, and by process of elimination, you should be able to pinpoint all wolves after couple days.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

been more fun if the host (wolf) would switch between players each round,, that would be interesting....meh.... Lynch Emmie my group... she already targeted someone and nothing has even happened yet... I bet shes going for 2 kills.... in lynch and with her nk... so yea kill emmie

♣Kaname Madoka♣

huh?.....................

btw watch for the 4 people who never get grouped up...

those are your wolves......

and wtf anyone from group 2 wanna trade groups with me....... I'm furious

[quote name='Emeralda']I wish you were in my group Sanae, then lynching you would make me feel much better~

For now we'll see how it goes. Fake TRC... nope. Kero? Tempting, but dunno. Oh, we have Miyako for day 1 sacrifice. Hmm... other groups look boring.[/QUOTE]

<3<3<3<3

Anyways, there is nothing to distinguish a wolf from, but we have to vote in order to get something done. Even the GM says in order to proceed it is recommended we vote.

I suggest we vote for those in other groups so that we won't make ourselves targets for the wolves in our own groups.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I thought you could only vote for people in your group..... razzy is wasting a lynch he's a wolf.... -___- I hvae no motivation for this game.....

[quote name='TheRazyChan']
<3<3<3<3
[/QUOTE]

Go away.

And ♣미야코♣ is probably right. Distracting us, are ya? The fake TRC should die (a.k.a you). 8D

@ My group, let's not jump to sudden conclusions. First, we need everyone to post. :3

Group A:

1) TheRandomChocolate

2) Emeralda

3) Avan

4) kero_69

5) Chloride

6) ♣미야코♣

Nice to meet you all in my group~ ;A;

Shall we discuss now or wait for the others? Random killing doesn't seem too favorable this game.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

call me Miyako or a variation of it dear choco... and I say emmie first its never a waste to lynch emmie...

@ choride... random killing...... wow too easy......

so yea we found our wolf.... because only they have kill abilities.... so yea easy win for us

Status
Not open for further replies.