[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive learned nothing at all. just happy fun time reminiscing of me killing johnzy in Gundam AG. Good times.

On another note I can't believe how many people haven't played bioshock. It was game of the year in when was it... 2007? It needs to be played~

♣Kaname Madoka♣

My laptop caught on fire....

I don't know how active I can be

just glad I caught it in time before my home went into flames...

so yea I apologise...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
You do realize there is a good chance a hidden faction is most likely neutral, right? Though, I'm not going to bother, since Aker doesn't seem to care who he attacks from his earlier posts, so I can see lynching him for that.

Sanae

Staff member
Holy crap.. that doesn't sound good. Hope all turns out well :\

Hmmm, hidden faction.. That does sound a bit iffy, because most of them are mentioned.. Neutral or not, but it could be a twist/trap >_> It could go either way and I'd rather it go the good way rather then bad.. What to do o___o?

Hmm, a hidden fraction? IDK about that, never played the game or anything.... But like Crestham said, too little info and too soon to come up with that conclusion....

Well, thinking in terms of reality and not the plot, the chances of a hidden faction are quite high.

Why?

Because, remember, Frapp helped Shadow on this game. Notice how the structure is quite similar to the Gundam AG? It could ALSO include that game's "true assassins".

Regardless of Frap helping Shadow or not in making this game, there's always big probability for a new faction to be formed later on along with the new goals.

For now, there's not much hints, and I haven't seen any about the enemies, kinda confused who to vote.

Regardless of Frap helping Shadow or not in making this game, there's always big probability for a new faction to be formed later on along with the new goals.

For now, there's not much hints, and I haven't seen any about the enemies, kinda confused who to vote.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Sigh, I'm telling you Miyako is a splicer >.> And no, it wasn't me that put that into a tag. So yeah, just lynch her and leave Aker out of it.

[quote name='TheRazyChan']I thought Hikari just ripped it off and gave creds to frap.[/QUOTE]

im with blood on this, fraps too busy eating boobiewafflecakes to help someone plan their AG

there are two lynches today, so considering she has the second most votes, 3, she should be lynched as well. If not, then i will blame hikari for not specifying voting rules

Status
Not open for further replies.