[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well you ask for flame with your smartass attitude..... so shut up you dumbass >_> unless you want real flame

♣Kaname Madoka♣

fine I now delete all your posts you dumbass

now isn't the time to mess with me

and LOL its like you wanna die you bastard

so go die

[quote name='EroLussion']advantages

such as?[/QUOTE]

well in the doubt ag they have pm formats of the sheep. if they also have the colors, it doesn't mean they are innocent too.

as for the korean name saying he/she is an assassin...

I'm not sure if it's true but at least we have a day 1 lynch now.

[quote name='Graham Aker']:shrug:there might be a motive for this. if she wanted to die that badly she could just quit game.

why the lynch....[/QUOTE]

True... so either he/she has something that can help him/her or someone will help him/her.

[quote name='EroLussion']

@aker

I sense a trap.... (not avan)[/QUOTE]

Well you sensed wrong this time.

Day 1 is a double lynch if you guys didnt notice, so we need two day 1 sacrifices.

Aker for being a loose gun and Miyako for saying she's an assassin ?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I just dont' want you saying my name or refering to me

and Lynch me because I'm a badass and will kill you all

Wait what? deleting posts?

I voted for Miyako cause I think he/she is a loose cannon... Aker is a loose cannon too so yeah it depends on who you think is more of a loose cannon.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I was really going to just ignore her, but if she keeps attacking other players (deleted posts) and openly state her death wish, there shouldn't be a problem with her being lynched today.

Bố

Miyako/Yui/The Chinese name/

is probably just being sarcastic, pissed off, or bored as always =_______________________=

She isn't stupid as to reveal that she's an assassin on Day 1.

and what deleted posts? ?________?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh trust me, she already did. And I promised not to go after her until day 3, but after the spectacle she gave out today, I have to break it.

Bố

Is it just me or Wolf didn't specify the exact voting rules?

or do we just automatically assume from tomorrow on the highest voted person get the lynched?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Random Catch-up Time:

[quote name='Ataraxia']Splicers = Bad

Big Daddies/Little Sisters Neutral/Personal Goal.

In the Video Game you use them to get Adam by killing them or saving them. (Less for saving).[/QUOTE]

True~

[quote name='Murasaki Cho']I don't think Little Sister will give off ADAM freely while they need it to purchase Big Sister Suit for protection aside from Big Daddy. [/QUOTE]

Yep, though do you really think its a smart idea to go after the Little Sisters just for ADAM? Shadow has made is extremely clear that they are never alone, aka Big Daddy protection, and Shadow has also said clearly that Big Daddies start with double our HP/LP/Percentage (w/e the lifesystem name is).

Keep that in mind for those of you who want to go all random-attacks on us, it might cost you your life. This will also be a problem since we might not be able to tell the difference of a Little Sister vs a Big Daddy in the daily post, though we are lucky they are both on the same side.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Anyway, I just played Bioshock at Internet Cafe and only played till the part where Jack got his first Plasmids xD

Also, does Big Sister goal is similar to Big Daddies?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I'd assume Big Sisters have the same goal as little sisters, which I assumed was to survive, but Shadow said that the goals can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.