[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Tsukiko win!

btw... I didn't forefiet because emmie knew about me >_> wtf she always targets me so its not like anyone would care...

I was pissed I wasn't on Tsukiko's team

call me a crybaby or whatever... but I seriously don't even wanna play these games but Tsukiko keeps asking me to... so why not just let me be on her team before I screw over my teammates for her win?

and besides that I now have no laptop only a crappy cpu that I have to use now... so yea

theres not point in the game for me if I can't be on Tsukiko's team because I'd make it too easy for her to win...

I'd rather she earn her win and prove that she deserves it so that people won't say it was due to cheating/me/or a fluke....
We can always kill your or Tsukiko every game just to be sure though...

just kidding...

anyways...

Why'd you people ganged up on me?... XD

[quote name='Kulitman']We can always kill your or Tsukiko every game just to be sure though...

just kidding...

anyways...

Why'd you people ganged up on me?... XD[/QUOTE]

you did not bother to contact me or prove yourself,..

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I wasn't really sure why people ganged up on kulitman either, but I didn't really care enough to do anything about it since all the suspects were being hit during the lynch or night, so I just let it happen~

Sanae

Staff member
Ah, I thought I saw that this was closed xD Must've been another xD Prolly the voting thread lol

Who killed poor little innocent me T_T? I was a little sister who was just trying to enjoy playing with her big daddy while gathering ADAM =3

[quote name='Sanae']Ah, I thought I saw that this was closed xD Must've been another xD Prolly the voting thread lol

Who killed poor little innocent me T_T? I was a little sister who was just trying to enjoy playing with her big daddy while gathering ADAM =3[/QUOTE]

We wanted the 100 ADAM you would give us. :p

[quote name='Tooru-chan']you did not bother to contact me or prove yourself,..[/QUOTE]

the only one who knew me is Viva I think. lols...

and I don't send pm's unless you're a confirmed ally..XD

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Lol, I had no idea if you were legit or not. Colors aren't a good way to confirm a side, since they easily fall into the enemies' hand by Day 2 the latest.

Though I had no part in your lynch, since I came on and you were already 50%+

As I said before, I didn't care at that point since the important targets were getting hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.