[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
Holy crap, I looked up Bioshock on Google, and the little sister scares the crap out of me >_______<

I know no nothing about Bioshock >____>

So if the little sister is willing to give you ADAM you don't have to kill her? o.o

That means we don't have to kill her at all....?

[quote name='Kulitman']I think mine is so underpowered... damn... I guess I have to use the most of it.[/quote]

Every role is good, knowing how to use it

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Alyss']Holy crap, I looked up Bioshock on Google, and the little sister scares the crap out of me >_______<

I know no nothing about Bioshock >____>

So if the little sister is willing to give you ADAM you don't have to kill her? o.o

That means we don't have to kill her at all....?[/QUOTE]

What? If there's a question of having to kill someone.. That doesn't sound good at all T_T Although, I do recall seeing something about protecting little sisters o.o That kinda confuses me @_@;

P.S. Frappy is a guy :p

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I just watched some clips of the game on youtube.

In the game, you can rescue little sisters and receive some ADAM. ._.

Anyway, in this AG, you can ask them for ADAM, but it's not guaranteed that they would always give you. =P

Oh, btw,

little sisters should avoid wolf. Your maidenhood is at risk. XD

Sanae

Staff member
Okies, so they're good o.o? Alyss kinda made them sound otherwise... xD;; Although, there is the part about splicers?

Splicers = Bad

Big Daddies/Little Sisters Neutral/Personal Goal.

In the Video Game you use them to get Adam by killing them or saving them. (Less for saving).

The fishes are now cooked
Don't remember a reference to this in the game.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
[quote name='Shadowwolf']

ADAM is the ruling currency in this world. It will be used to buy new upgrades: TONICS or PLASMIDS from the Vending Machine (which is me). Each plasmid or tonic will have a different price and the stock will change daily. ADAM can be collected from LITTLE SISTERS by either killing them or asking them for the ADAM they posses. [/QUOTE]

I'm just quoting from this, I know nothing of this game LOL

BTW someone said Frap was a she o.o

And that wasn't me lol

Sanae

Staff member
Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Atara ^^

Is there any signs to look out for in splicers? I've never played the game but watched others and hear about it ALOT xD; Although, I should play it myself.. sounds good ^^

5. Little sisters can neither attack, defend or support, they can either hide or gather. They gain the ability to attack and use plasmids when they purchase the Big Sister suit
I don't think Little Sister will give off ADAM freely while they need it to purchase Big Sister Suit for protection aside from Big Daddy.

Btw, what's the meaning of the arrows on the map?

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Any player who does not complete his or her goal, does not win. Period. You will be declared in the loser bracket at the end of the game.[/QUOTE]

So I have a 100% chance to lose OTL oh well the grizzled sheepdog I am will not falter!

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Avan']So I have a 100% chance to lose OTL oh well the grizzled sheepdog I am will not falter![/QUOTE]

Why do you say that o.o?

(yes, this may help with the game >_>)

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']I don't think Little Sister will give off ADAM freely while they need it to purchase Big Sister Suit for protection aside from Big Daddy.

Btw, what's the meaning of the arrows on the map?[/QUOTE]

lol

To connect the stairs probably. xD

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
.....the map is not showing geez....

this is like Gundam wars AG...so messy.

i think imma pass being active.

im gonna w8 for someone to lead me around by the nose

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
im ready for death.

i think im gonna walk a lone path.

please dont contact me. and please dont shoot me unless you are sure who/what i am.

but then again since im not telling anyone anything anyway. go ahead shoot me.

Wow, sweet game.

[quote name='Graham Aker']this is like Gundam wars AG...so messy.[/quote]

Well duh. Frapp helped out Shadowwolf with the structure of the game (I think?).

And, I second Avan. ._.;;

Status
Not open for further replies.