[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Lovely - Read a brief summary of the game, it will come in handy to understand the relationships between characters and see how they might be characterized in this game~

All I said was basic character relationships from the game that will most likely be used in this game. Its always good to get an idea of who might want what in an AG, even more so in one like this with personal goals being important.

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']@ Lovely - Read a brief summary of the game, it will come in handy to understand the relationships between characters and see how they might be characterized in this game~

All I said was basic character relationships from the game that will most likely be used in this game. Its always good to get an idea of who might want what in an AG, even more so in one like this with personal goals being important.[/QUOTE]

I did, like 3 times.. >_> Oh well,, I'll figure it out eventually.:)

[quote name='Ataraxia']Its Alive~

I don't remember like any of the characters in Bioshock other than Lamb, Main Characters, Fontain, Andrew Ryan, and the Doctor Lady.[/QUOTE]

emember that when sending a pm, it must take the next format. "your name of character" ....."ability wanted to use"

[quote name='Shadowwolf']It is actually 8:30 GMt-4 Right now. So day ends at 7pm tomorrow GMT-4[/QUOTE]

That was posted at 8:30 GMT -6

Thus I have no idea what is going on.

[quote name='Kamil']hat was posted at 8:30 GMT -6 Thus I have no idea what is going on.[/quote]

Sorry. I messed up. Right now is 8:55 ¬¬ I meant right now is 8:55 pm. At that time it was 7:30

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Sorry. I messed up. Right now is 8:55 ¬¬ I meant right now is 8:55 pm. At that time it was 7:30[/QUOTE]

Again, you say "GMT -4" and "Right now is 8:55"

But my clock set to GMT -6 says "posted at 8:57"

And I really don't get it :cry:

[quote name='Murasaki Cho']@Viva: thanks for providing the link, I was about to ask.

@TRC#1: isn't it obvious?![/QUOTE]

I'm asking for certain characters >___>

EST is 10:15 atm if it helps

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Time to borrow the game from my neighbour.

So, Vivi-chan, who should we look out for in the game?[/QUOTE]

In General, its everyone vs Splicers (Shadow made that clear on page 1)

Personal goals are ... well personal, thats your job~

[quote name='Murasaki Cho']@Viva: thanks for providing the link, I was about to ask.

@TRC#1: isn't it obvious?![/QUOTE]

No problem~

Though it isn't too obvious since everyone needs to complete their personal goal to win the game, even if the splicers are killed.

Remember kids, everyone has their own agenda~

Are people significantly south of the United States? I don't exactly understand how Daylight Savings Time affects things, but my clock is right as confirmed by time.gov

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well:

Any player who does not complete his or her goal, does not win. Period. You will be declared in the loser bracket at the end of the game.

So I'm assuming everyone has some kind of personal goal, whether that be a private faction goal or individual character goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.