I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :O MONKEY! don't say that! I know >.<! It really hurt too...
    I will do better next time. *kisses cheek* thanks for looking out for me monk :p
    :OOOOOOOOOO :*96:
    What's the magic word???? :p LMAO!
    No worries^^' It will be fun for me, though It will take a while. Ill take some time, cause I prommised another friend I would make a pattern for a character >-<
    Yah... Well do you want the two you have larger? And should I expland them? Maybe morf em?
    Dangit x'D Then I just screwed up, because I thought you meant an avatar and a signature when you said set >-<'''
    Uhm o3o When you said Set, did you mean Signature/avatar set? Or just "Oi I want a set of patterns" (set=a few) ? Cause if it was the second I can make em larger o3o
    Oh yes, as you would say "Just Kiss Me!"
    That is what you were saying with that pic right?? :><: Cuz I get to my page and then *BAM!* you gotta view of red lips. You know I think it girl on girl action their.
    Anyway YOUR WELCOME!!! My pic is much hotter you could strip :p
    Hahahah yeah I've been on except it's usually just me pretty end.... Yeah I'll give it go.
    Oh Monk I think I'll take you advice and stay out of the heat Sunburns hurt T^T
    O.O'''''''''''''''
    O3o
    Its not worth it >-<! Take a pattern from a proffessional D:>
    Okay they are on the gallery now^^ Just noticed how small the avatar became.. compared to the sizes that the avatars are on this site.. I can enlargen it if you want to?
    Im done. I will @ you, so youöö have to keep your eyes open. It will be in my galllery. Tell me if you want me to change ANYTHING. I made it simple >-<
    oh too bad. there are always so many interesting articles so I steal my dad's copy when he is done.

LOL yeah I remember that. Also I remember something you told us about going in to meet a woman in the office who mistook you for someone named 'Michael' and kissed you... or something like that. I wasn't sure if you were joking or it was just your dream. Watch out for those clients though it's only a matter of time. Do you disguise your accent when you talk to them? If so, that's probably why they haven't gone after you yet. If they heard the accent it would be all over, ladies can't resist that, dontcha know.

hahaha linguistics has some sexy terms too, like labial fricative, c-command and domination, clitic... XD
    Noo of course I don't mind. It's all part of the wonderful journey of self discovery at my age.
    nanowrimo is national novel writing month in november... maybe this is the year for you to finish :)
    And I loved Anthony Lane's review of Revenge of the Sith, he said one of padme's hats looked like an old rugby helmet. XD
    Haha I think maybe i always knew that about you... nurses, nakedness, kissing... there's even something pervy about finance >.> when you say 'handling someone's accounts', what does that really mean? lol I don't know any of the finance world jargon though
    heeyyy~ sorry I left IRC so suddenly I wanted to talk more but it was getting too crazy in there for me. sometimes I need something a little quieter.
    lmao! I'm glad it didn't offend you anyway >.> you should know by now that I willfully interpret as much as possible with the mind of a pervy schoolchild.
    I read the New Yorker, maybe I'll see your work in there one of these days! That would be cool. And I really like their movie reviews, some of them are so funny.
    maybe you could try nanowrimo, I think it's in November.
    eh.. different positions? How did you know? I'm rather indecisive so I like to try several different ones until I settle in one that suits me. you like different ones too? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…