Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interloper, even if they are doing it blindly, there are cues that one can follow even when blind hence there must be a reason why someone sheeped. It could very well be that you pointed out that Hadriel was acting suspicious.

because i know all three cops ( or well im the last one D:< ) and i knew their exact roles. We PM'd each other about 20 messages a piece. SO shush you. Sigh get real facts.

i dont think one wiki , makes one AG.

This isnt a assassin game -_- get it in your head already, this is a mafia game, thus your train of thoughts is on the wrong railroad. And once again YOU DON'T >_> the only way to find out which cop is who is by using the investigate and then kill the person to see if it was right or wrong. You don't know exactly they're roles since they themself don't know if they were a special cop or not.

the only exception I can think of is the lynch system isnt a trial, but a instant kill.

This isnt a assassin game -_- get it in your head already, this is a mafia game, thus your train of thoughts is on the wrong railroad. And once again YOU DON'T >_> the only way to find out which cop is who is by using the investigate and then kill the person to see if it was right or wrong. You don't know exactly they're roles since they themself don't know if they were a special cop or not.

the only exception I can think of is the lynch system isnt a trial, but a instant kill.
we've alll got innocent the first two days, And kill the person so see if i was wrong ? it will still show up as COP remember ?

Auron said:
because i know all three cops ( or well im the last one D:< ) and i knew their exact roles. We PM'd each other about 20 messages a piece. SO shush you. Sigh get real facts.

i dont think one wiki , makes one AG.
In a no-PM game?

And as I said before, my role is one which naturally draws hate. My ability is that I am completely immune to any ability used on me whatsoever, and that whoever uses it on me dies. This includes protections and investigations, and Crestham even told me that I'm immortal to everything except a lynch. From the day post it's apparent Kaze tried to investigate me and got killed instead. If you want to argue about how I was supposedly actually a Mafia who killed Kaze during the night, then WHY DID HIS INVESTIGATION FAIL? Crestham explicitly stated that he was killed when he was "checking up" on someone, and was killed by trip mines and stuff, not another player. And don't go "Oh, you planted the mines there then roflroflrofl", Crestham knows better than to write a kill as indirect as that.

I maintain my innocence. I am a townie, but in the current situation I see it as appropriate that I die before the other townies start using abilities on me and then die. So yeah, lynch me if you want. You'll lose another townie, but hey, at least some of you won't die through using abilities on me.

*Sigh*

That very rule of not PMing is why I regretted this. Not only am I forced to play a certain way because I actually follow the rules, but other people will break them. So here I am at a disadvantage while others break the rules.

People who have Voted and Discussed;
Misaka Mikoto
Chimer
Biomega
Ray
VivaLaDementia
BlueDarkness
Interloper
Auron
~mimesis
Expired Milk
Emeralda
Lily
Xiga
Kaze Araki
VivaLaPony Onee-Chan
Akuma no Ko Nico Robin

People who have Voted only;
Aidan

People who have Discussed only;
Hadriel
Kulitman
Seraph Lucis Eli
Arachna
Noex1337
Rina
Shadowolf
Sanae
Ataraxia
Crazy

People who have done nothing;
Kamil
moi
Laughing_gaara
godofwar7
placa_placa
Bloodrazor
Bladewind

^BE ACTIVE PLEASE OwO'?
DID I MISS ANYONE?!?! :O
Ehm.. Ya so thats my summoning. Lets kill Aidan. He's Fishy (Sorry if you are a she.. Aidan sounds Masculin ><'')
You're talking about Rina or someone else? Cuz she did say she sheeped.

No. I mean Xiga.

we've alll got innocent the first two days
Do I have to bold it so you can understand that you've lied to everyone the entire day ? If all the cops investigated both the first days, which also includes YOU, yet you say I was guilty. And if we suppose you telling the truth right now, that only leaves out the possibility that the paranoid cop is not in the game. Thus naive, insane , and the framer possibilities still exist.

@Hadriel cops and mafia got night meetings, if Auron is to be trusted, they are allowed to talk with private messages. Things you can learn from reading the basic system of the game huh?

[YOUTUBE]nQQkPidCOW0[/YOUTUBE]
Not the complete version of the game since its just a mod, but for people that can't read it should help

No, I'm pretty sure the cops are allowed to discuss with each other.

I believe they get each other's roles from the start and allowed to only PM each other.

Or so I believe

Also... why would you kill your own teammates Auron... the point is to investigate a person that isn't a cop, then kill him to see if your right or wrong... Only cops will show up as cops when killed, thus you kill other people. But your not doing it right, as you don't know anything about the game at all, and then screw up and gets stubborn and just won't admit that you were wrong.

Also... why would you kill your own teammates Auron... the point is to investigate a person that isn't a cop, then kill him to see if your right or wrong... Only cops will show up as cops when killed, thus you kill other people. But your not doing it right, as you don't know anything about the game at all, and then screw up and gets stubborn and just won't admit that you were wrong.
^<-- i have no clue what you are talkin about. my team mates were killed/kidnapped. and not by me kay ?

it will be your problem when i die. :) haha, or someone kills you today, granted someone believes me
... thats the part where you fail once again. I have given you almost every possible explanation to your result proving you wrong, even if you die and is a cop, it will prove nothing. I had nothing to do with your death, as you revealed yourself to the mafia and the serial killer yourself. You never thought twice about your actions and your paying for it.
That's why nothing you do/say will be enough proof, as you lack proof that your investigate was really targeting me and that it was not modified in any shape or form. Sure with the average actions of the people playing there will surely be a few people going to target me today to check or just to try and random kill me, but I know there is still a few people with enough brainpower to actually notice whats going on.

... thats the part where you fail once again. I have given you almost every possible explanation to your result proving you wrong, even if you die and is a cop, it will prove nothing. I had nothing to do with your death, as you revealed yourself to the mafia and the serial killer yourself. You never thought twice about your actions and your paying for it.
That's why nothing you do/say will be enough proof, as you lack proof that your investigate was really targeting me and that it was not modified in any shape or form. Sure with the average actions of the people playing there will surely be a few people going to target me today to check or just to try and random kill me, but I know there is still a few people with enough brainpower to actually notice whats going on.
then i guess we'll have to wait untill the end of the game for people to believe me , either way idc, i wasn't takin this AG serious enough considering my dads in town.

I don't think Auron is a baddie, however, I do believe that his skill is inaccurate. And when i say inaccurate, I think he's either insane cop and naive cop.

No deduction on this, just pure intuition.

He can't be naive cop if he claims I was guilty.

Well he did admit that all investigations until now was innocent earlier, which means he could be naive, and faked the investigation for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.