Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i invetigated Viva day one, he was innocent, you were guilty. -.- im neither .
Then you lied when you said that all the investigations was innocent. And wheres your proof for investigating him? we can all say we investigated a peson, if you watched the video I posted about mafia games, he actually explains to you that in a mafia game anyone can claim to be an investigator, but because of the cop system you won't know if its true or not, or if the person is lying.
All you've done until now is more or less accuse without evidence and even lied to us all once by saying all investigates until now turned out to be innocent.

Then you lied when you said that all the investigations was innocent.

i didn't lie its day 3, i can only do one investigation per day, Nice try. you keep defending yourself when you dont need to, the nail the sticks out the most gets hammered.

Edit: My evidence is my word, i've tried giving evidence anyone can do that, No matter what i do, There is no evidence there is no evidence about Hedrial either, Evidence is none exsistant in this game

i didn't lie its day 3, i can only do one investigation per day, Nice try. you keep defending yourself when you dont need to, the nail the sticks out the most gets hammered.
OTL The fact that it is day 3 is the point. There could have been only 2 investigates and you said the previous days investigates day 1->2 and 2->3 to be innocent. Thus you lied. You can play with words and twist them, but don't forget who your dealing with.

and now you even claim there is no evidence in the game? I have used the very core of the system of the game as evidence to prove you wrong over and over again. Just because you don't understand the game, don't blame it.

OTL The fact that it is day 3 is the point. There could have been only 2 investigates and you said the previous days investigates day 1->2 and 2->3 to be innocent. Thus you lied. You can play with words and twist them, but don't forget who your dealing with.
i cant investigate twice in one day ? i need to wait till day 4 for my third investigation your word twisting is failing, All investigations did turn out innocent untill YOU , Stop defending yourself no one believes me anyways, the nail that sticks out the most gets hammered.

Edit: how do i prove it then, hell i even copy n pasted the PM Crestham sent me, What else is there to do ? Pony you're awful talk to yourself, im off.

i cant investigate twice in one day ? i need to wait till day 4 for my third investigation your word twisting is failing, All investigations did turn out innocent untill YOU , Stop defending yourself no one believes me anyways, the nail that sticks out the most gets hammered.
How can there be 2 investigates in 1 day when I said from day 1 to day 2 and day 2 to day 3... can't you even comprehend numbers? I will defend myself until I have you understand and acknowledge that your wrong.

How can there be 2 investigates in 1 day when I said from day 1 to day 2 and day 2 to day 3... can't you even comprehend numbers? I will defend myself until I have you understand and acknowledge that your wrong.
You have no evidence im wrong, you BS about this navie and corrupt cop is BS. i've investigated two people with two different results, i am not stupid.

VivaLaPony Onee-chan said:
What was it about self preservation you said about earlier? ^^ mr. serial killer
Nah, I'm not the serial killer. I've explained it over and over. Just go to my previous posts.

And really, it would be more logical to go after a confirmed liar rather than someone who "is suspicious because he is suspicious".

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]
It shall all be revealed
blood of the virgin
in the dark night
the epitaph unsolved
rising of the sun
rising of the moon
sic transit
sine deus
I remembered that you went against Auron for giving the "the day post will tell" excuse, and now you're using it yourself.

But seriously, no one has even a remotely strong case against me. All the others have done is to paraphrase "you're suspicious" over and over. Viva suddenly tried to get the lynch on me, and now his own allegiance is being questioned. I would think that any player in his right mind would see Auron, someone who falsely claimed to be a cop and lied about investigation results, to be more deserving of the lynch.

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION]
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]
[MENTION=98]Ataraxia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1296]BlueDarkness[/MENTION]
[MENTION=69]Akuma no Ko Nico Robin[/MENTION]

Change your votes to Auron. Chances are good that he is a baddie.

woo sorry Hadriel but it's just a game, and you seem to be getting upset rather quickly.... >.>
I won't change my vote now but if it turns out that you're right you can point at me and laugh, deal?

moi said:
woo sorry Hadriel but it's just a game, and you seem to be getting upset rather quickly.... >.>
I won't change my vote now but if it turns out that you're right you can point at me at laugh, deal?
I am getting upset because people are BLINDLY SHEEPING ME WHEN THERE'S SUCH AN OBVIOUS BADDIE IN AURON. The only logical reason for you not to vote for Auron is if you're a baddie yourself.

You really don't understand sarcasm at all do you?
and if you tried to understand my poem you would have known it had nothing to do with you xD
Stop using sarcasm so much. It's hard to detect on my iPhone. >_<

Hadriel is mad <3
I'm glad I didn't go to sleep <3

I more or less already confirmed Auron as the last cop 4-7 pages ago, it's just that he's doing some really bad decisions.

He said he's the last one, Kaze is dead, and he said that his other teammate was kidnapped/missing
thus Noex was the 2nd cop making Auron the last one, it all fits in when he said that he could pm two other cops as the cop night meeting. He wouldn't have known about that unless he was an actual cop, since he lacks knowledge about anything else

Hadriel is mad <3
I'm glad I didn't go to sleep <3

I more or less already confirmed Auron as the last cop 4-7 pages ago, it's just that he's doing some really bad decisions.
He admitted to lying about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.