Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty amazed when I discovered that I had been killed. After all, Ataraxia was really messing with the mafia.

And I agree with Hadriel. If it weren't for Avan providing that wiki, things would have gone even worse for the villagers.

its not like the mafia roles were all that important. all you really needed to know was that i, the godfather, will appear innocent when investigated, and you didnt even have to deal with that since i was converted into the cult.

ataraxia dying would only have confirmed what he said to be true. sometimes not killing the person accusing you is a strategy as well. Heck its a pretty run of the mill strategy really.

its not like the mafia roles were all that important. all you really needed to know was that i, the godfather, will appear innocent when investigated, and you didnt even have to deal with that since i was converted into the cult.

ataraxia dying would only have confirmed what he said to be true. sometimes not killing the person accusing you is a strategy as well. Heck its a pretty run of the mill strategy really.
But I wanted to die.

Masochist much?

Anyways, I was inactive the first few days. and I think day 4 I voted for Atarxia to die but noex died that day accidentally.

We never aimed for Ataraxia just for the lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.