Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to understand its the mafia's goal to reduce the number of villagers in the game. All villagers are regular joes, we killed off the cops already and made the remaining cop look untrustworthy.

Plus we were trying to frame crom. looks like it worked since you really believed he was part of the mafia.

Yeah, it wasn't so bad for Mafia, but the fact that none of the Mafia roles were revealed in the OP makes it rather unfair. I mean, no one even knew there was a Janitor until Bloodrazor was investigated. On the other hand the Mafia had pretty much full access to nearly all our roles in the OP.

Stop spouting BS handrail. All you had to do was look at the wiki. Xav was openly advertising the wiki. Everyone knew there was a effing janitor. How? Because xav was telling everyone there was a janitor and telling everyone to look at the wiki.

Just goes to show how much you were paying attention in this game.

And again ATA REVEALED THE IDENTITIES OF THE THREE REMAINING MAFIA 3 DAYS AGO AND NONE OF THEM DIED BECAUSE NO ONE WENT AFTER THEM. The remaining mafia are completely defenseless against lynches and abilities, so its incompetence on the villagers part not the mafia being overpowered...
They were found by a SINGLE player with an investigation ability. And there were four people on the village side that could investigate, it was only coincidental that 2 of them died early and another was discredited.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Heh, perhaps one of the newer people might like to try hosting a game themselves :3 It's fun, I swear

And if anyone would like to host a game but you don't know where to start, you can always ask for help from any of the hosters~

godofwar7 said:
Stop spouting BS handrail. All you had to do was look at the wiki. Xav was openly advertising the wiki. Everyone knew there was a effing janitor. How? Because xav was telling everyone there was a janitor and telling everyone to look at the wiki.

Just goes to show how much you were paying attention in this game.
[MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION]

Nah, the Janitor part came after I died. And yeah, I did pay attention and check the wiki this game. I was just highlighting the fact that even on Day 3/4 some villagers were still questioning the "missing" stuff. I'm just saying that, if Avan hadn't been so benevolent as to provide the info, probably no one would have figured out, since there are multiple Mafia Game wikis and thus multiple interpretations of roles.

And yeah, I don't deny that the village was thoroughly incompetent, but then again inactivity does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.