Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I made myself pretty clear, but I think Hadriel is guilty of being mafia. Kaze/Levi made good points on his actions that I noticed as well, however I haven't been active enough to do finger pointing of my own really >__>"
If he is guilty, as I mentioned before, I believe Auron is the next logically target (unless someone gets an investigation result or something), since Auron's antics just seem like a poor way to distract us from the ideas to lynch Hadriel yesterday.
You would say hes Mafia.

When infact, its you and your pals that should be watched. I've noticed the small group agreeing you, and I've noticed the immense rage you've let out when being accused. Going as far as to tell someone to shut up. Its clear youre the common crook here , look at how you manage to not only instantly blame Hadriel, who is at best I'm willing to bet part of the third party, but you know exactly who to blame right after. And I'm willing to bet thats because you know whos your pals and who isnt.

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]

Ok Let me get caught up.

Day 2

Short Version

VivaLaPony Onee-chan is your new mayor.

Ray, the Villager has been lynched.

noex1337 is missing!

Sanae, the Villager has been killed.

Kaze Araki, the Cop has been killed.

Creepy people being creepy as usual.

Sending out PMs now.

• Auron reveals himself as cop and wants Pony dead
  • Pony calls Auron a stupid cop and suspects Hadi because Kaze (a cop) was suspicious of him
  • Everyone is sheeping Hadi
  • Chimer randomly claims to have been threatened
  • Crom suspicious of Bio and Viva

Anything else that I missed?

Yah... Jises. My day has been packed of stuff. Despite thinking I had time earlier today I ended up not having time. Back to reading up I guess.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
You would say hes Mafia.

When infact, its you and your pals that should be watched. I've noticed the small group agreeing you, and I've noticed the immense rage you've let out when being accused. Going as far as to tell someone to shut up. Its clear youre the common crook here , look at how you manage to not only instantly blame Hadriel, who is at best I'm willing to bet part of the third party, but you know exactly who to blame right after. And I'm willing to bet thats because you know whos your pals and who isnt.

My pals? Care to be more specific? Oh lord forgive people for agreeing with me. I guess that it is terribly unlikely that people could actually find Hadriel to be suspicious.

If you think I've ever once raged in this AG, you are sadly mistaken. The only post where I have been even remotely serious was about the "Because I am active, you believe I am suspicious" defense and I specifically mentioned not once, but twice, during it that it wasn't directed just at Hadriel, but for everyone in general. Its a joke anyone even tries to say that as a valid defense, when its never true, and the fact that it keeps coming up in our AGs is pathetic.
Thats why I mentioned it and thats why I was serious about it. I let crap like that go on MF because I found that community to be a joke, but I have higher standards here, therefore I'm going out of my way to stop it from happening before it becomes a trend.

If you have another post that shows my "rage", go ahead and show me, but its unlikely.
If your done making a generalized accusation at me, either provide some real proof or stop wasting my time, thanks~

My pals? Care to be more specific? Oh lord forgive people for agreeing with me. I guess that it is terribly unlikely that people could actually find Hadriel to be suspicious.

If you think I've ever once raged in this AG, you are sadly mistaken. The only post where I have been even remotely serious was about the "Because I am active, you believe I am suspicious" defense and I specifically mentioned not once, but twice, during it that it wasn't directed just at Hadriel, but for everyone in general. Its a joke anyone even tries to say that as a valid defense, when its never true, and the fact that it keeps coming up in our AGs is pathetic.
Thats why I mentioned it and thats why I was serious about it. I let crap like that go on MF because I found that community to be a joke, but I have higher standards here, therefore I'm going out of my way to stop it from happening before it becomes a trend.

If you have another post that shows my "rage", go ahead and show me, but its unlikely.
If your done making a generalized accusation at me, either provide some real proof or stop wasting my time, thanks~
Weather Hadriel is guilty doesnt matter to me. He seems minor, but if hes not, all the better. So you claim you never raged, but go on and talk about exactly how you raged. Sounds like a desperate contradictory attempt by a man put on the spot. And the proof is right there in what you just typed, and your pals. Which I'll get to revealing in a bit, I just wanna see something first.

There were no special Cops Pony,

Im done with my accusations,

Pony bested me in defending himself.
Once again you speak of thing you do not know. Whats your proof that there isn't special cops. The entire point with the special cops system is that the person have to find out himself whether or not he is a paranoid, naive, insane or normal. Read up on the system then return. Sigh... people should be more like blood D: he actually read the wiki that I gave the link to.

and it differs from person to person to what you can call rage =/ Crom you never experienced a game where Miyako was present

Bố

Ok Let me get caught up.

• Auron reveals himself as cop and wants Pony dead
  • Pony calls Auron a stupid cop and suspects Hadi because Kaze (a cop) was suspicious of him
  • Everyone is sheeping Hadi
  • Chimer randomly claims to have been threatened
  • Crom suspicious of Bio and Viva

Anything else that I missed?
Oh lord! Read the damn discussion carefully. Hadriel's suspicious because I've been calling him out ever since yesterday. There are many things that point out to the suspicious behavior of Hadriel.

In the current analysis, I must comment that I have noticed that Biomega has been making overgeneralized statements left right centre (eg. "First day is always haphazard"). Apart from contributing little to the discussion, what he said earlier about him wanting to "slice off inactives" seems to imply that he has the ability to kill players.

And Chimer has come to my attention for doing pretty much nothing but act as a jovial spectator in the current discussion.

While this is in no way absolute proof of their allegiance, it is cause for concern.

Care to comment, both of you?
Like half of the people post anything constructive. Like......yeah. Anyway, I don't see@ Emeralda much.......lurking? She should start wearing one of the lurker siggy she made.

Xiga was one of the person that sheeped for Aidan. Now Crom who took over for Xiga defended Hadriel and started getting on Viva's back. [MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION], why the sudden call out on Viva?

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]: Better kill those inactives like Seraph. He only posts once in the Discussion Thread.

Oh lord! Read the damn discussion carefully. Hadriel's suspicious because I've been calling him out ever since yesterday. There are many things that point out to the suspicious behavior of Hadriel.

Like half of the people post anything constructive. Like......yeah. Anyway, I don't see@ Emeralda much.......lurking? She should start wearing one of the lurker siggy she made.

Xiga was one of the person that sheeped for Aidan. Now Crom who took over for Xiga defended Hadriel and started getting on Viva's back. @Crom, why the sudden call out on Viva?
Because of his actons. And it doesnt really matter what happens to Hadriel. I'm not even defending him, nor does it matter to me what happens to him. Im stating my thoughts against Viva, and thats different.

[MENTION=46]Interloper[/MENTION]... Despite her being gone, she didn't sheep for Aidan. She specifically pointed out why she voted for him with a somewhat reasonable reason. And she made a list also clearifying for others to vote for Aidan. The reason was because Aidan had voted, but not spoken at all in the discussion thread.

Anyway I have read up... And as for now I have nothing extra to add. More because its 3 am now... But also because i feel like i haven't gotten my head around this completely. Yet.

Therefor no one gets my vote.

Bố

You would say hes Mafia.

Weather Hadriel is guilty doesnt matter to me. He seems minor, but if hes not, all the better. So you claim you never raged, but go on and talk about exactly how you raged. Sounds like a desperate contradictory attempt by a man put on the spot. And the proof is right there in what you just typed, and your pals. Which I'll get to revealing in a bit, I just wanna see something first.
Eh........you mean these? Something about Viva and his pal. Like who? Be more specific please. Rage a lot when he's being suspected? Hm.......I checked all Viva's posts, and I don't see anything of the like..........so I don't know what the heck you're talking about, really.

These are Viva's posts. Um.........maybe you should read the part about the "shut up" again? Hadriel wasn't even accusing Viva of anything. Crom, you said Viva "Go as far as telling someone to shut up", "Immense rage", "Instantly blame Hadriel"?

Hadriel wasn't even accusing Viva. Immense rage was directed at Hadriel's way of defending himself. Not Hadriel. The first person to blame Hadriel was Kaze.

These below are Viva's posts.

Do we know if the GM is finished updating the first post yet? Because the fact that the public roles aren't shown, is pretty interesting in itself~ (If done on purpose anyway)
Also, I'm looking forward to see how a 3rd party group plays out in a simple AG, I don't recall there ever being one before.

@ Hadriel's post - I hope to god its just a misunderstanding, because I want to stab whoever (Frapp most likely, of course) made up the idea of converting players in AGs. Its horrific >___>" (I even gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried it in an AG once, I totally regretted it since its was just plain retarded).

@ Topic of # of Assassins - 5 or 6 is most likely correct, as Hadriel pointed out with the rule of 1/6's.
No, actually this is completely wrong.
First off:

Obvious reason is obvious.
Please don't waste our time by making nothing into something.

When I voted Aidan, there were only a 2-3 votes on him that I noticed, as well as 2 votes on me since Noex decided to vote me as well. Guess what, I didn't care what Aidan was, but I don't feel like dying Day 1 for a player who didn't care enough to post a single thing on the first day and picks a bullshit reason to vote someone.

Though I will agree with Emmie, Do not vote me mayor. I am a poor choice and most likely won't care to let anyone survive the lynch at all, Thanks~
As much fun as I am having watching you and Levi debate, I must step in here and say something about:

Please shut up. This isn't directed at just you personally, but everyone who thinks just because they are being called suspicious (and they happen to be active), they are being targeted because of the fact that they are active.
I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap. There are plenty of other active players, you are not being singled out as suspicious because of how much you post, its because of what you are posting.
Stop using this bullshit defense and stick to a real one. If you think the desperate sounds of you saying "I'm active and thats why I'm being singled out as suspicious" makes you seem any more innocent, it doesn't. In fact, It typically makes you look worse because you are so desperate to make some defense and thats the best you could come up with?
So please knock this crap off, Thank you~

Again, this isn't directed personally just at you Hadriel, but it been being said once per AG for a few AGs in a row now and its really getting on my nerves now, so I am making it clear for everyone to see.

Xiga was one of the person that sheeped for Aidan. Now Crom who took over for Xiga defended Hadriel and started getting on Viva's back. @Crom, why the sudden call out on Viva?

@Crestham: Better kill those inactives like Seraph. He only posts once in the Discussion Thread.
Well, there has to be some reason why people would sheep. In this instance, Hadi was acting suspicious and you pointed it out, therefore, the sheeping. Come on, no need to get angry over someone trying to get caught up :>.>:

Bố

[MENTION=46]Interloper[/MENTION]... Despite her being gone, she didn't sheep for Aidan. She specifically pointed out why she voted for him with a somewhat reasonable reason. And she made a list also clearifying for others to vote for Aidan. The reason was because Aidan had voted, but not spoken at all in the discussion thread.

Anyway I have read up... And as for now I have nothing extra to add. More because its 3 am now... But also because i feel like i haven't gotten my head around this completely. Yet.

Therefor no one gets my vote.
You're talking about Rina or someone else? Cuz she did say she sheeped.

ok i am a little confused...
Misaka is for the lynch cuz he wants to die?
Did i got it right?

well if i got it right i will stick to the same fact as viva
if he really told the GM then it would be officially announced...

We dont have a real Lynch target...
Its the first Day and everything is open

If you had seen my post i was going after Misaka first (my fault for not voting right away =_=)
Well after checking the thread again Crestham officially stated that he/she is out...
So i got with the majority and sheeped.... it was the first day anyway

you know A. or B. is applicable for each player
its a 50/50 chance
Just cuz i went with the majority it dont make a baddie out of me!

so you are saying that i am an assassin cuz i sheeped?
well there are other ppl who where voting for aidan
dose that mean they are assassins too...

^ agreed
You say you are a cop and that avan is bad without a proper reson
Without some proof its hard to believe in your words

Sorry i am catching up (and i am on my phone)
She got 6 posts in here. Been silence ever since.

"Just because I go with the majority, I'm an assassin?"
There's no definite proof you're. However, it's quite likely you're one.

[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]: Sheeping means you vote for someone just because you see the name in the post above you. That's why they're called sheep. Following blindly.

Eh........you mean these? Something about Viva and his pal. Like who? Be more specific please. Rage a lot when he's being suspected? Hm.......I checked all Viva's posts, and I don't see anything of the like..........so I don't know what the heck you're talking about, really.

These are Viva's posts. Um.........maybe you should read the part about the "shut up" again? Hadriel wasn't even accusing Viva of anything. Crom, you said Viva "Go as far as telling someone to shut up", "Immense rage", "Instantly blame Hadriel"?

Hadriel wasn't even accusing Viva. Immense rage was directed at Hadriel's way of defending himself. Not Hadriel. The first person to blame Hadriel was Kaze.

These below are Viva's posts.

Ah, but either way, it still holds to my evidence of how hes acting and the ones siding with him. Seems he's just stealing my act from the last AG. And usually I'm not wrong about who I suspect, might seem out of hand right now (it usually does) but I'm always on the right track to who's who. And I already I'm not gonna be specific because I'm waiting for something to happen.

His desperate attempts to be in charge should give him away, before anyone asks.

Once again you speak of thing you do not know. Whats your proof that there isn't special cops. The entire point with the special cops system is that the person have to find out himself whether or not he is a paranoid, naive, insane or normal. Read up on the system then return. Sigh... people should be more like blood D: he actually read the wiki that I gave the link to.

and it differs from person to person to what you can call rage =/ Crom you never experienced a game where Miyako was present
because i know all three cops ( or well im the last one D:< ) and i knew their exact roles. We PM'd each other about 20 messages a piece. SO shush you. Sigh get real facts.

i dont think one wiki , makes one AG.

Status
Not open for further replies.