Separation of "Muffin Central" and G2Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
A members say is always important but at the end of the day there is a reason web sites, politics, and anything with a large group of people involved have leaders. They know things we don't know or simply can't comprehend. It may seem like I am siding with the admins here but I can understand where they are coming from as I was a second rank admin on AnimeTempest and am a moderator in various other sites. Someone's incompetence can lead to the downfall of everyone.
I can comprehend Quantum Physics fairly easily, let alone children forum.
Speaking as an Anarchist, people have brains and they can think for themselves.

Edit:
Speaking of downfall, are you referring to your own forum?

@Darkchao45

Canabary

Administrator
Cana, 2 weeks you say? Than why was working on the skin done last minute? Why was I notified of the conversion an hour before it was done? And I only needed 3 days to get enough money for a vB license, so please stop with the "cease and desist" letter, since it's not legit when I said I could solve it. Boyd wanted xF for his server and others were tasked with forcing it.
As you well know the skin was started far earlier than "the last minute". Granted I was involved quite a bit later in the process, but as you wel know I made up for it by working day and night on it for several days. You were notified by the planned conversion the day of the cease and decist letter. You were notified about a planned conversion on a sunday that was delayed. You were notified on a absolute conversion (no return) on tuesday. When you asked me about the vBulletin license I told you very clearly that if you wanted to do something about that you would need to discuss it with both Boyd and Alan and clear it by them. This was well before the time the forum was converted, quite a bit more than these 3 days you mention. Once the move was completed you expressed a willingness to accept the situation and the forum if certain conditions were met. Conditions we agreed to attempt to complete, but specified that would take time.

Instead of waiting for even a full day, you went made up a plan to go behind our backs and seal this vBulletin license of yours, leaving us to work on something you never intended to use anyway.

Your timing was simply rotten. Had you gone out and gotten Alan and Boyd's permission before the move then fine. I told you from the second you mentioned your plan to clear it with them first, and from that point you had well over a week to clear it and get the money in. Instead you waited until the move was completed, while a considerably ammount of work was being done on your request...

Anyway I've had enough of this. I wish you good luck with your new, vBulletin, forum.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
I can comprehend Quantum Physics fairly easily, let alone children forum.
Speaking as an Anarchist, people have brains and they can think for themselves.

Edit:
Speaking of downfall, are you referring to your own forum?
Yes I agree but not everyone on the internet is able to fully utilize it XD

And no, AT did not have a downfall or anything of the sort, that was the owners personal decision, etc~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Cana, problem is, I did say I wanted that in a convo with them before the move. I was ignored at most. This time I talked with Alan again, and got a seal of approval. And suddenly I'm kicked out for that?

boyd

Staff member
Cana, problem is, I did say I wanted that in a convo with them before the move. I was ignored at most. This time I talked with Alan again, and got a seal of approval. And suddenly I'm kicked out for that?
i remember having a very long discussion with you about this that you needed to stay with VB, but i never ignored you and never gave you the approval.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
.... Well, this is disappointing....
Looks like no more forums for me :D

Good luck AT+ G2 and Emmie, wish you guys the best of luck on your respective sites~

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
I think I speak for the "average" member when I say it looks like BS from either side.

If this incident reduces the community to factionalism, I'm just gonna say "screw it" and find some other place to RP or whatever.
Such is my opinion on the matter as I understand it at this writing.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
yeah.... id like to know :| and my GFX collab contest cuz its a lot of AT and MC ppl
Contests will keep running. They're thanks to the users so I can't say how it'll end up. If people decide to leave out the door then obviously it'll have an impact. If most of those contestants stay, it'll keep going.

Depends on which boat darky and Sanae takes I guess, @Tempest. Even if they leave I'm going to help them get replacements before they go. It's not nice to leave a regular contest hanging.

Neji-kun

Neko ★ Ninja
Staff member
What will I do now that the only mod that fought for me is gone. How will the current mods will treat me I wonder.
Are you asking a question or thinking out loud? LoL J/k

Well I doubt any moderators here will treat you differently, unless you take actions that go against the rules or get out of hand, then of course.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@Rina ... Mistress... please summon me.
@Emmie => i was about to finish to upload your request... tell me where you are so i'll be able to fulfill my task please.

Sometimes you have to ask."why" when referring to which rules you should follow otherwise you would be following anything no matter how trivial or unjustified. I tend to ask that "why" more often then mods would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.