Separation of "Muffin Central" and G2Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "administrative problems" is a over simplifying it. The fact is this Forum is a merger between 2 forums. And the leader of one of these forums was kicked out by other admins who no one ever met. Loyalty plays a key role here.
Perhaps so. However, loyalty is often questioned by maturity as well. I don't remain loyal to those who behavior suddenly goes awry. Rather, I question it, and if their minds/hearts aren't changed, I let them be.

Administrative problems are ADMINISTRATIVE for a reason. Try asking your boss *if you have a job* about what's going on in the workplace on an ADMINISTRATIVE level. If you don't get an answer/if you are told it is none of your business, what will you do then? You're told about this as a courtesy because *in my opinion* the admins have decided to tell you what's going on and are NOT leaving you in the dark. Canabary has said this somewhere in this thread; I am sture of it. As I also have read, she was NOT kicked out; she was stripped of her former duties due to insubordination (do you know that word?).

I'm going to have to see more of your explanations/argument to keep my attention. Why? Because your few sentences, which are not intelligently displayed, do not really present me with a method to respond in any other manner.

Perhaps so. However, loyalty is often questioned by maturity as well. I don't remain loyal to those who behavior suddenly goes awry. Rather, I question it, and if their minds/hearts aren't changed, I let them be.

Administrative problems are ADMINISTRATIVE for a reason. Try asking your boss *if you have a job* about what's going on in the workplace on an ADMINISTRATIVE level. If you don't get an answer/if you are told it is none of your business, what will you do then? As I have read, she was NOT kicked out; she was stripped of her former duties due to insubordination (do you know that word?).

I'm going to have to see more of your explanations/argument to keep my attention. Why? Because your few sentences, which are not intelligently displayed, do not really present me with a method to respond in any other manner.
Me and many other people hold this immature "loyalty" in high regards. We came to Muffin.G2 because of that. She is not my boss and to be honest I barely know her. But other call her their "empress", a clear indication of this immature loyalty you speak of.

Me and many other people hold this immature "loyalty" in high regards. We came to Muffin.G2 because of that. She is not my boss and to be honest I barely know her. But other call her their "empress", a clear indication of this immature loyalty you speak of.
Well you know what? That means your view of life is immature. Sure-this is the Internet, where people don't always get to meet each other and the only real interaction may be nothing more than a post on a forum. However, I understand that some will leave here just because they like her personality and that may be enough to do just that. I will not, in retrospect, just follow someone because I like the way they are. You have to be a bit more appealing than just funny and smart... you also have to care for EVERYONE you say is affected by this. Do I see that from her? To be totally honest-No.

"Empress"? That doesn't REALLY exist, and you know that (I hope). I'm not saying people HAVE to leave her, nor am I saying that they SHOULD. So don't make me say that again. I want you to read my VERY first post here again, and carefully too before you decide to respond to my post.

Well you know what? That means your view of life is immature. Sure-this is the Internet, where people don't always get to meet each other and the only real interaction may be nothing more than a post on a forum. However, I understand that some will leave here just because they like her personality and that may be enough to do just that. I will not, in retrospect, just follow someone because I like the way they are. You have to be a bit more appealing than just funny and smart... you also have to care for EVERYONE you say is affected by this. Do I see that from her? To be totally honest-No.

"Empress"? That doesn't REALLY exist, and you know that (I hope). I'm not saying people HAVE to leave her, nor am I saying that they SHOULD. So don't make me say that again. I want you to read my first post again, and carefully too before you decide to respond to my post.
What ever mocking remarks you have with the Muffin forum then leave it to them. In your current state you wouldn't be able to understand them anyways and would just cause more trouble. Beware who's life you call immature, it might cause more trouble then you wished for.

You seem quite well informed for a new member... show me what you got.
These 2 forums would never get along. They never would have. This has always just been a pointless endeavor that will lead to failure. You can not just bring 2 different entities together and expect compromise.

What ever mocking remarks you have with the Muffin forum then leave it to them. In your current state you wouldn't be able to understand them anyways and would just cause more trouble. Beware who's life you call immature, it might cause more trouble then you wished for.
I don't have any mocking remarks, thank you. EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF THE MUFFIN FORUM is okay in my book. I have made many new acquaintances because of the original merger, and I have actually been posting a little more because of that. In fact, I have found myself happier to make posts. So to make myself CLEAR-I do not have ANY mocking remarks to ANYONE of the MUFFIN FORUM.

Unless they are towards you, which I will make apparent RIGHT NOW.

You are the only one from the Muffin forum whom I loathe and do not respect because you have yet to learn how to speak in a mature, organized manner. I know exactly who you are, so you're not scaring me. In YOUR current state, you would be nothing more than an insignificant little butthole to the world around you. You seem to like causing trouble yourself, so what gives you that right? Once again-you don't please me nor my argument. You also don't take care of me: wash my back, pay my bills, do my work, etc. So don't give me unnecessary, thoughtless threats. Come up with something better and I might actually give you a couple more pennies for your thoughts. Have a great day/night!

I don't have any mocking remarks, thank you. EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF THE MUFFIN FORUM is okay in my book. I have made many new acquaintances because of the original merger, and I have actually been posting a little more because of that. So to make myself CLEAR-I do not have ANY mocking remarks to ANYONE of the MUFFIN FORUM.

Unless they are towards you, which I will make apparent RIGHT NOW.

You are the only one from the Muffin forum whom I loathe and do not respect because you have yet to learn how to speak in a mature, organized manner. I know exactly who you are, so you're not scaring me. In YOUR current state, you would be nothing more than an insignificant little butthole to the world around you. You seem to like causing trouble yourself, so what gives you that right? Once again-you don't please me nor my argument. You also don't take care of me: wash my back, pay my bills, do my work, etc. So don't give me unnecessary, thoughtless threats. Come up with something better and I might actually give you a couple more pennies for your thoughts. Have a great day/night!
I am sorry you feel that way.

I am sorry you feel that way.
That's a lie. Just a moment ago, you were consumed with the thought of threatening me with some useless banter about whose life I call immature. Well I'm going to tell you right now-I call YOUR LIFE immature and YOUR THOUGHTS childish. Don't be sorry when you're making threats; people will respect you even less for that. By the way-making threats of any kind to another member, I believe, is an infraction of the rules *I could be wrong-yes WRONG*. Shall I get the proper moderation? Or do you think you can discuss this on a more thoughtful level? Oh and more one more-get some proper grammar and spelling as well. You can't make a plausible argument without some decent English. Even if it isn't your first language, you need to be trying harder than you are now. If you want to argue that your character has been degraded, I can argue AND quote the same exact thing from you. If you're done doing that, as I said before, we can discuss this in a more polite and calm manner.

Kuro, I think you're going a bit overboard with your criticism of Emeralda. Neither G2 or Emmie showed any concern for the regular members of the forum. It was merely the decision of several adults acting childish, so you're no better for choosing to follow Tempest and Cana than I am for following Emeralda.

The world doesn't run in black and white and this situation is most certainly fully of a mucky grey color.

Also: Don't feed the troll.

Kuro, I think you're going a bit overboard with your criticism of Emeralda. Neither G2 or Emmie showed any concern for the regular members of the forum. It was merely the decision of several adults acting childish, so you're no better for choosing to follow Tempest and Cana than I am for following Emeralda.

The world doesn't run in black and white and this situation is most certainly fully of a mucky grey color.

Also: Don't feed the troll.
Well I'm following that of which presents more evidence. For me, that is the logical way to go. We see differently on this issue; that's fine. I'm not going to make a discussion with you; I don't feel that would be beneficial. I honestly believe there should have been more concern for all of us, but in the end, this is what we got.

I will agree, however, that everything is in the gray here, and everyone will have a different path to follow. I'm being overboard? So are many others, including yourself. Situations like these tend to make a rise out of many people here. Once again, I will not discuss this with you. But I do thank you for your criticism.

P.S.-if I'm following ANYONE here, it's MYSELF and what I FEEL is RIGHT.

P.P.S-I don't call it *feeding the troll*. I try a few times and if it doesn't work out, I let it go. Besides-at least he IS trying to respond to me, however immature it is. I give credit to those at least showing SOME effort, thank you. It isn't nice to just ignore someone because they're an idiot. Yes, I said it-AN IDIOT.

My main issue is G2 undeniable benefit from Emmie's short time her has been met with very little civility from their side. Evidence wise - the only bit of "evidence" that has been posted are Emmie's logs of Alan giving her the green light, which aren't set in stone either. Sure, G2 has a more "detailed" description of affairs, but between four heads details can be easily fabricated.

You judgement of the situation assumes that everyone presenting the details is of an ethically sound character, while the situation at hand should lead you to believe otherwise. Granted, Emmie is the reason I'm here, but even objectively the split was terribly handled.

Even though I am not involved in the situation, I still want to make an objective observation of what has transpired between the 3 entities merged and subsequently spinned-off.

1. I know what it feels like to be a part of a community with a Root Admin (owner) and a Managing Admin. I've played both sides, as well. To be honest, no matter how much we look at it, Emmie cannot cry foul if the Root Admins decide they do not want her anymore (or her community) because at the end of the day, the stakeholders will get their way. They own G2, they will make the decision for it. If they don't want MC, then that's that. Especially if its due to insubordination.

2. I am curious about Nisa's posts. Seems like Emmie has done this for the second time. Before MC went to G2, what happened? Is it the same administrative problem? I do not know Emmie personally other than what I see around the forums, but if that is the case, no offense meant, but don't you think Emmie might really have a problem with cooperation with Root admins?

3. MC has a solid community and Emmie, as far as I can see, is well-liked by her members - enough to follow her. Why do Emmie keeps on merging with other communities and not start her own independent site?

Status
Not open for further replies.