Immortal Regis Nexus

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Would you wear a DMX set?
Totally. Side Note: Now that T.I. is out of prison I might use my NAS, T.I. and DMX set.

Thats where you are faulty. You suppose and assume to much.
I only assume that you aren't a dumbass. :huuh:Am I assuming too much? Apparently so because no matter how much I dumb down my words you still, somehow, cannot understand them.

And I have another question for you. You say I don't understand, yet I can't see any atempts from you to make your language easier for me to actually understand. For example: What the hell does Diatribe mean?
:hohoho: OMFg. Shit.

Definition of DIATRIBE
1 archaic : a prolonged discourse

2 : a bitter and abusive speech or piece of writing

3: ironic or satirical criticism

I assumed that someone who can use the internet to talk shit should have an acceptable grasp of the English language but I guess I assumed too much yes?

It does concern you, because it is the exact same thing for me to dislike/hate kids and for you to dislike/hate intelectually challanged people (Like you called me?). That is equally as wrong and your spirit must be broken aswell. I am just sayng.
Not really. I examine things scientifically. Scientifically speaking you're a worse than a beast. You're a monster. So I placed you in that classification and moved onto something else. You don't concern me because given the fact I've already written you off as a monster, I know everything about you that I need to know. Nothing about you is kind, beautiful, or intelligent and as such, you are not worthy of investigating further. I don't hate anyone who is intellectually challenged. Human beings are not to be hate. I do not dislike anyone who is intellectually challenged. What I dislike my dear, is when a worm learns how to use human language and acts in a manner unbecoming of a worm. What I dislike my dear, is when people do not recognize their place in society. I dislike you Xiga not because you're a complete buffoon, but simply because you are pretentious. Do I need to define pretentious?

No it wasn't fair to call me loveless. If YOU hate Intelectually disturbed people theres no love in your heart either. Therefore, you claim to want to educate people, but if you hate us "Less inteligent" You wont ever be able to. Just sayin.
Read above and yes my dear you are loveless. Love and hatred cannot co-exist in the same body lest the mortal will be torn asunder. I dislike you because well, you're a monster. But for me to hate you, I would need to obsess over your demise in someway. You're not worthy of that kind of attention plus, given how incompetent you are you're bound to destroy yourself. You'll probably die by taking a television into the tub with you or lighting up in front of a gas stove.

^words That shouldnt be used if you sence that I dont understand. You speak old english. Not everyone understands that.

I'm not asking everyone to be skilled in Olde English, I'm asking everyone to have some basic grasp of linguistics.

I've dumbed down my language "considerably" just for you.
^Clearly not enough. After all I am "Intelectually disturbed"

I'll concede to that on one level but not both. Apparently you are too stupid to understand even my most basic words. However, that is not because you are intellectually disturbed. You are mentally disturbed yes, for how else could you hate children. However, you cannot be "intellectually disturbed" because the intellect is not a condition. Do I need to explain what that means?

Scientists label species all the time based on characteristics such as behavior, genus, and the like. Are they villains? Why are you bringing in some random thing about scientists and animals? This is also a thing that makes it hard to follow you. Just some tips for you. For future dumb people like myself.

I assumed if I gave you an easy example you would understand it. Boy was I wrong huh. :XD:

Reppeditive much? For someone that clearly aims to display your word knowledge, you couldn't figure out something else to say? or did you want to humiliate me more? Just asking.
My precious child, I merely wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Nothing more. Again, you imagine insults where there are none.

And now you bring forth accusations? I haven't edited anything. And yes, my posts are a gramattical mess. Just look at all the juicu spelling errors in them. Makes you want to point them out dont you? ;D Once again, I am swedish. English isnt my first langange, even though its my mothertongue.
You are correct. I did bring accusations. You have no idea had to spell, how to communicate coherently, how to make one sentence IN ENGLISH. You say English is not your first language. Clearly. But don't bitch to me simply because I pointed that out. I know you don't know WTF you're talking about, you know it too. But my dear, to complain to me, label me a villain for pointing that out well, I'm befuddled.

Some Nietzsche or even Hegel would clear a lot of this up for you. Once again you bring in random names and persons or scenarios out of no where. I, who according to you, aren't that smart. And I am clearly not that broadly educated to know who those old geezers are. Why do you do that?
Again, you imagine insults where there are none. I name dropped Nietzsche and Hegel not because I assumed you read them, nor did I assume you were even educated. I dropped their names because you do not understand my words or my thoughts. If however, you took it upon yourself to read their works, my words would become clear. I did not mention them to humiliate you because my god you've done that already. I mentioned them because I wanted you to read what they wrote and then you and I would understand each other.

As for another point. If you aim to be the perfect person you should start by not insulting people, try to be even more general, and make people understand without stepping on them. Be nice. But then again, that might be hard with your ego/pride.
If you stop hating children I'll meet you half way. K? :shiftyeyes:

subvert What does that mean?
Undermine; undercut; alter; while these words do not reflect the sumtotal definition of subvert I trust they are on a level even you can understand.

I feel sorry for your IRL friends then. If you are as egoistic and Pride full in real life I am surprised that you have friends. No offense, but based on what Ive read so far, ... Oh wait, that was what you said when you thought you knew me.
They grow-up so fast. :awwn:

Zero Phoenix

I get nervous, eeiry, discusted and frankly afraid of children. I definitely don't like children.
And I know what the words mean, but I am just saying, Zero, you could have done a better job at dumbing down your language.
:smart: There is an actual medical term for what is wrong with you. Symptoms and medication. You are a sick person Xiga.

http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/phobia-of-children/

Xiga

Totally. Side Note: Now that T.I. is out of prison I might use my NAS, T.I. and DMX set.

I only assume that you aren't a dumbass. :huuh:Am I assuming too much? Apparently so because no matter how much I dumb down my words you still, somehow, cannot understand them.

:hohoho: OMFg. Shit.

Definition of DIATRIBE
1 archaic : a prolonged discourse

2 : a bitter and abusive speech or piece of writing

3: ironic or satirical criticism

I assumed that someone who can use the internet to talk shit should have an acceptable grasp of the English language but I guess I assumed too much yes?

Not really. I examine things scientifically. Scientifically speaking you're a worse than a beast. You're a monster. So I placed you in that classification and moved onto something else. You don't concern me because given the fact I've already written you off as a monster, I know everything about you that I need to know. Nothing about you is kind, beautiful, or intelligent and as such, you are not worthy of investigating further. I don't hate anyone who is intellectually challenged. Human beings are not to be hate. I do not dislike anyone who is intellectually challenged. What I dislike my dear, is when a worm learns how to use human language and acts in a manner unbecoming of a worm. What I dislike my dear, is when people do not recognize their place in society. I dislike you Xiga not because you're a complete buffoon, but simply because you are pretentious. Do I need to define pretentious?

Read above and yes my dear you are loveless. Love and hatred cannot co-exist in the same body lest the mortal will be torn asunder. I dislike you because well, you're a monster. But for me to hate you, I would need to obsess over your demise in someway. You're not worthy of that kind of attention plus, given how incompetent you are you're bound to destroy yourself. You'll probably die by taking a television into the tub with you or lighting up in front of a gas stove.

[/COLOR]

I'm not asking everyone to be skilled in Olde English, I'm asking everyone to have some basic grasp of linguistics.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I'll concede to that on one level but not both. Apparently you are too stupid to understand even my most basic words. However, that is not because you are intellectually disturbed. You are mentally disturbed yes, for how else could you hate children. However, you cannot be "intellectually disturbed" because the intellect is not a condition. Do I need to explain what that means?

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I assumed if I gave you an easy example you would understand it. Boy was I wrong huh. :XD:

My precious child, I merely wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Nothing more. Again, you imagine insults where there are none.

You are correct. I did bring accusations. You have no idea had to spell, how to communicate coherently, how to make one sentence IN ENGLISH. You say English is not your first language. Clearly. But don't bitch to me simply because I pointed that out. I know you don't know WTF you're talking about, you know it too. But my dear, to complain to me, label me a villain for pointing that out well, I'm befuddled.

Again, you imagine insults where there are none. I name dropped Nietzsche and Hegel not because I assumed you read them, nor did I assume you were even educated. I dropped their names because you do not understand my words or my thoughts. If however, you took it upon yourself to read their works, my words would become clear. I did not mention them to humiliate you because my god you've done that already. I mentioned them because I wanted you to read what they wrote and then you and I would understand each other.

If you stop hating children I'll meet you half way. K? :shiftyeyes:

Undermine; undercut; alter; while these words do not reflect the sumtotal definition of subvert I trust they are on a level even you can understand.

They grow-up so fast. :awwn:
Please, stop calling me "My dear" or "Sweety" specially after you call me monster.

:smart: There is an actual medical term for what is wrong with you. Symptoms and medication. You are a sick person Xiga.

http://www.changethatsrightnow.com/phobia-of-children/
Yes, I may be a sick person, but look! you just uppgraded me from monster to person! =D

Back to my original questions about Your Nexus ideals and YOUR ego.

Why d you make ideals of the nexus that you cant display yourself?

Zero Phoenix

@Xiga : My precious child I will no longer answer "ANY" of your questions because we cannot be civil towards one another. Let the record show that I do not hate you however, and I hope that we can be friends one day. For the safety of those members who insist on getting involved in my business, I will no longer conduct these proceedings with you lest I turn everyone in this forum into my enemy.

Which anime/manga is that guy in your set from?
Oh, that's my man Hazama from the video game series BlazBlue. Someone labeled me a troll and Hazama started as a character who ascended into a meme referred to as the god of trolling. You can find info on him here:

http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Hazama

My MP3 is one of his battle themes, Endless Despair.

HAZAMA from Blaze blue ??

My man! You know your games.

Xiga

@Anyone else, Will you ask the same question?
@Zero Phoenix : I thought I was rather Civil. :/ I can't remember that I cursed, or called you names, unless you called me some first. And I only want one final question answered.

Why do you make Ideals for a group that you can't display yourself as the "Ideal leader icon"?

Also; Thank you for COMPLETELY ignoring my request of NOT CALLING ME yours in any way or child. Good game (y)

No, no hell no. I don't dabble in any occult nonsense. Let me reiterate, ZERO PHOENIX does not dabble in any occult bullshit. ZERO PHOENIX = Infinite Determination which is a potential that lives within everyone. It's up to them if they live up to that potential.
But isnt the tarot card The Fool, ranked "0" because it knows nothing and thus has the possibility of infinite growth. Isn't that also what your implying by using zero?

I believe you're confusing human potential with social classes.
Don't think I am. Isn't a humans potential effected by its environment? So people who are born in those types of situations are already born with the potential to be great and are considered by some to be great just from being born or am I wrong?

Why do you make Ideals for a group that you can't display yourself as the Ideal leader?

Zero Phoenix

Doesn't this just give you hope for Surviver Series
Not really. Hard to get pumped just because he's fighting John Cena. The Rock versus Chris Jericho or The Rock versus Batista and we have a match.

But isnt the tarot card The Fool, ranked "0" because it knows nothing and thus has the possibility of infinite growth. Isn't that also what your implying by using zero?
I do not dabble in the tarot. It is beneath me. So, I cannot comment on that which I do not partake.

Don't think I am. Isn't a humans potential effected by its environment?
Incorrect. Human potential is not affected by external stimuli. What is affected is whether or not a person is able to reach the level of success that potential demands. In other words, the environment does not raise or lower the potential in a person, it has no affect on that at all. What is does affect is whether or not the person in question will be able to live up to the potential they have within them. If a person has in them the potential to be a president, they will never become such unless the surrounding environment acclimates to them or they force it to. But whether they "become" president or not, their potential to become such never actually changes. In the same manner, if a person has little capacity to grow on an intellectual level, they will always be a fool regardless of whether they don't go to college or if they attend a prestigious university.

I know how sensitive so many people are in these forums so let me be clear that I'm not insulting anyone's intelligence but making this explanation exceedingly simple. Let's look at George W. Bush for example. He's rich, he's been the president, because he was born into privilege yadda yadda and so forth. However, his intellectual, political, and social potential were all very low regardless of his achievements and his surrounding environment. A person from even the best of environments and a man of great successes could have very little in the area of human potential, just as someone who came from humble beginnings, while achieving little could have in them great potential.

So people who are born in those types of situations are already born with the potential to be great and are considered by some to be great just from being born or am I wrong?
Yes, you're quite wrong.

Why do you make Ideals for a group that you can't display yourself as the Ideal leader?
In what way do you possess any standing to question me?

how did you start listening to HU *v*
While recovering from my stint of homelessness I was very upset with society, people, the world. I wanted something destructive, something chaotic to feed that anger and despair. Hollywood Undead sated that need.

Zero Phoenix

oooo i smell fun :3 it smells... fun XDD

so, opinions on me?
I don't know much about you. It's true you've been lightly trashing my name in my absence but I'm not going to judge you simply based on that. I do not know you so I cannot tell you what I think of you.

Rascal

I don't know much about you. It's true you've been lightly trashing my name in my absence but I'm not going to judge you simply based on that. I do not know you so I cannot tell you what I think of you.
did i now? :hohoho:

no really, did i? i dont recall

edit: still -___- i thought u knew me a little better than that

Rascal

oh really : D good good, *takes the chance to start fresh*

did you have a happy childhood? *takes out note pad and pen*