Immortal Regis Nexus

Xiga

Okay. So from what I have gathered, (and obiously it is not much in your opinion) the Nexus is a group of some kind, meant to keep peace and order in the forums. The "leader" ZERO PHOENIX, appriciates the individuality and thought proccess of each member, and it is meant to prevent trolling and rude attitude on forums. Right?

Do you think before you type and send?

How do you judge yourself?

@Zero Phoenix

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Okay. So from what I have gathered, (and obiously it is not much in your opinion) the Nexus is a group of some kind, meant to keep peace and order in the forums. The "leader" ZERO PHOENIX, appriciates the individuality and thought proccess of each member, and it is meant to prevent trolling and rude attitude on forums. Right?
It's also meant to instill discipline, unity, and understanding among different people but sure, you have the basics down.

Do you think before you type and send?
Permit me to answer your question with another question. Do you?

How do you judge yourself?
It only took you a week but you've learned to ask a real question. Bravo my child. Well, this is a very difficult one for me to answer.

I'm a perfectionist. Everything I do must be perfect. I must be better than everyone, I must never fail, I must never get tired, I must never succumb to mortal pangs. That is part of what makes ZERO PHOENIX iconic. ZERO PHOENIX as an icon is humanity at it's highest stage. ZERO PHOENIX is perfection. I, the man however am very much a human being. As a human being I'm not perfect. I make mistakes, I don't always achieve what I set out to do. Of course I still keep aiming for perfection but it's difficult because humans just aren't capable of being perfect. ZERO PHOENIX is Truth that opposes reality so the essence, the icon I have erected wounds me in two ways: 1) ZERO PHOENIX is not me per se, but my acclimation of mankind in a perfect state. 2) I am ZERO PHOENIX (I carry this name) but being human I'm not able to become that which I am supposed to be.

There are things about us all that we learn to live with: weakness, indignation, disappointment, bad decision making, etcetera etcetera. Those things are all good and natural. However, given who/what I must be, it's not that simple for me. I need to be perfect. Why? In as great regard and high-esteem as many people have me, I feel that if I can do things anyone can do them. I must be perfect because if I can be perfect, anyone can be perfect. If anyone can be perfect, everyone can be perfect and thus, mankind will be as he was meant to be.

My ambition to reach perfection makes me think of myself as a great man.
My inability to grasp perfections make me think of myself as a devil.

Xiga

Okay. first off, I AM NOT A CHILD. I am NOT your child either. And now for another question.

Do you feel the need to step on people to make you feel perfect and better than others?

Also; I do always thing before I post, but I don't always re-read what Ive written before I post.

Zero Phoenix

Okay. first off, I AM NOT A CHILD. I am NOT your child either.
Wow. Someone's cranky.

Do you feel the need to step on people to make you feel perfect and better than others?
Not at all. However, I do have the "understanding" that there are people in this world (many people) who hate people for doing good. I've been around quite a bit longer than you have so I'm somewhat aware that things like ethics, morals, decency are looked at as disabilities by contemporary society. People who are unlearned, uncouth, uncivilized speak on things they should not and public opinion rules the day while justice is done for none. This world needs to change and if change has to be built on the broken bones of people who oppose virtue then so be it.

Xiga

Wow. Someone's cranky.
Yes, I happen to hate kids, and hate being called a kid. And I definitely don't want to be SOMEONES. I am a free person.

For a person who has been around so much longer than me, and knows of ethics and such, and knows that
"People who are unlearned, uncouth, uncivilized speak on things they should not"
, you sure do have a lot to say about me in a negative manor even though i asked for a judgment on me. Before that however, when I didn't ask for it you also felt the need to step on my pride to make you feel better by saying:
inability to comprehend
You lack clarity and humility and that has everything to do with your mindset.
Your issue is that you have too much pride and too much ego to be dedicated to anything other than that which provides you with self-satisfaction. You're Xiga. You're not ZERO PHOENIX. That's the problem.
You've more ego than sense I'm afraid.

Wtf I just saw you edited your post to boost your ego again. As to an answer to this
You must have a pretty big crush on ZERO PHOENIX to invest such time in wasting my own.
HELL NO. I have no crush what so ever on you, and I doubt Ill ever have. What makes you think that? I just want to prove that you are not as perfect as you think, and that you should step down every once in a while.

Now question; Are you confident enough to post a pic of yourself on the internet?

Also: Do you ever acomplish any of your goals for nexus irl?

Zero Phoenix

I'm not sure how to make sense of your post so if I don't answer all of questions, please submit them in a way that is orderly.

Yes, I happen to hate kids, and hate being called a kid. And I definitely don't want to be SOMEONES. I am a free person.
Then "you" have a lot of problems. Children are not to be hated, they are to be nurtured, educated, and disciplined when those times call for it. If you say you hate children, love does not exist in you and thus you're a, nevermind. Not only that but again, your ego is a bigger problem for you than mine is for me. So much in fact that I'm not sure if I should entertain you, troll you, or get you some counseling. Whatever hang-up you have about being someones property you need to get some help. You'll always "belong" to someone. Human beings meet each other and form bonds. Those bonds tie you to others and some of you belongs "in part" to everyone who eventualy forms a place in your heart. You will always be a child of your parents. I don't care what issue you have, when you're 36 living at home with 9 cats, you are still going to be "your parents child." If someone should ever jump on a grenade and marry you (my god :D) you will be someone's wife and later someone's mother. If you go into teaching you will be someone's teacher. Even now, just by being here you are my ill-tempered canary. You are not free, you never have been, nor will you ever be. Some Locke and Rousseau will help you know what words like "FREE" actually means. Had you possessed the knowledge of how things in this world works, The Social Contract for example, you would never have made such a error.

For a person who has been around so much longer than me, and knows of ethics and such, and knows that , you sure do have a lot to say about me in a negative manor even though i asked for a judgment on me.
If you asked me to judge you and all I have to say are negative things then clearly you're the issue here. You asked me to judge you yes? I ask, why would you make such a request if you would get angry with me for saying something you don't want to hear? I do not lie and I can only tell you what you are based on the behavior you have displayed. If I deign you to be a foul person then the issue is in how you live and carry yourself. I only observe your behavior and base my judgments on that. If you wanted me to see you as a beautiful person I can only do so if those qualities are observable.

Wtf I just saw you edited your post to boost your ego again. As to an answer to this HELL NO. I have no crush what so ever on you, and I doubt Ill ever have. What makes you think that? I just want to prove that you are not as perfect as you think, and that you should step down every once in a while.
It was just a joke. If you get flustered over something like that you're really not ready to engage me any further. :smart:

Now question; Are you confident enough to post a pic of yourself on the internet?
At the moment, no. I need a shave and a haircut. I never feel like myself unless I'm rocking a babyface. But I'd never post my picture on a manga site. ZERO PHOENIX is iconic and needs to remain as such. People need to look at ZERO PHOENIX the icon (not me per se because I know you're having a hard time reading between the lines) and it needs to remain a mystery. As long as I don't put a face on myself or should I say, ZERO PHOENIX then ZERO PHOENIX could be anyone. Could be a Japanese housewife, a Muslim girl in America, a prince in England. The moment you see my face you will associate my face with ZERO PHOENIX instead of your own.

Also: Do you ever acomplish any of your goals for nexus irl?
I suppose you didn't read the first page.

Zero Phoenix

Why is it that i am not only the top mentioned and mentions..but also the top person getting asked question?
Because you're probably the most popular person on this site. You are The Man They Call Pimp. Also, people find you more approachable because well for whatever reason you've taken an interest in well, everyone. People who see you take an interest in them will usually respond to you in kind. The more attention you give others the more attention they will give you.

People also find you easy to talk to.

@Xiga : You are unable to understand lingustics at this level so you see offenses where there are none. When I said, "People who are unlearned, uncouth, people who speak on things they have no understanding of," I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to society in the age of nihilism. The masses often speak of "rights" when among them, very few have enough in the way of political education to know what rights they actually have. People often use the word "Free" but there aren't many people who are versed in philosophy to know what "Free" actually means. And of course, there are countless people who believe in "Destiny" but without a religious background they don't actually know what the hell they're talking about. So I wasn't targeting you, I was pointing out those individuals in society. This is, in part, why I said you need to "learn" to read between the lines or in this case, read what's actually there and not what you think is there. You, "imagine" these offenses which only inhibits you, not I.

Xiga

Okay. First off I would like to point out that my choise of disliking children is not yours to turn around. I dislike kids, and thats my way of living now. I mean, people hate cats, people hate black people, and so on. You apparently dislike/hate unintelligent and challanging people who don't see things the way you do.

But as a point, it is not fair of you to call me loveless, or a maggot. For someone, once again, who claimed to have moral and respect, you are proving the exact opposite.
I know that I will have bonds with people wherever I am, but it is bonds that I choose. And I can also chose to cut those bonds, even from my parents. Not my bloodbonds, but the social ones.
Not that I want to, not at all. I want to keep some bonds.
But even as a point, Theres a way of adressing a partner or the person in said bond. I am telling you not to call me your child. And not to call me yours.

And I am free. I am using the word free as in, i have a free will, a free goal, and a free choise. My choise to conect with people or not.
And just as another point, you were stepping on me once more, saying I am un intelligent and error creating.

Second point:
If you asked me to judge you and all I have to say are negative things then clearly you're the issue here. You asked me to judge you yes? I ask, why would you make such a request if you would get angry with me for saying something you don't want to hear? I do not lie and I can only tell you what you are based on the behavior you have displayed. If I deign you to be a foul person then the issue is in how you live and carry yourself. I only observe your behavior and base my judgments on that. If you wanted me to see you as a beautiful person I can only do so if those qualities are palpable.
I also said in the quote:
Before that however, when I didn't ask for it you also felt the need to step on my pride to make you feel better by saying:
Which was the mentioned quotes. I hope you just missed that sentance. Or else it would just be ironic that you chose to ignore it. I know I asked for your judgement there, but not before, nor after.

Point 3:
It was just a joke. If you get flustered over something like that you're really not ready to engage me any further.
With your Pride, and strive to be so perfect and your egoism, I can never be too sure of what is ajoke and whats not.
Point 4?
At the moment, no. I need a shave and a haircut. I never feel like myself unless I'm rocking a babyface. But I'd never post my picture on a manga site. ZERO PHOENIX is iconic and needs to remain as such. People need to look at ZERO PHOENIX the icon (not me per se because I know you're having a hard time reading between the lines) and it needs to remain a mystery. As long as I don't put a face on myself or should I say, ZERO PHOENIX then ZERO PHOENIX could be anyone. Could be a Japanese housewife, a Muslim girl in America, a prince in England. The moment you see my face you will associate my face with ZERO PHOENIX instead of your own.
You just before that said that you were basically a perfect vision of man kind. You used the word I. So.. Okay, why not show us? I showed my pic.

Point 5: I read the first page. But that was acomplishments in general for the nexus. I mean in real life. Do you treat people the same way according to your nexus ideals in real life?

Xiga

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] : You are unable to understand lingustics at this level so you see offenses where there are none. When I said, "People who are unlearned, uncouth, people who speak on things they have no understanding of," I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to society in the age of nihilism. The masses often speak of "rights" when among them, very few have enough in the way of political education to know what rights they actually have. People often use the word "Free" but there aren't many people who are versed in philosophy to know what "Free" actually means. And of course, there are countless people who believe in "Destiny" but without a religious background they don't actually know what the hell they're talking about. So I wasn't targeting you, I was pointing out those individuals in society. This is, in part, why I said you need to "learn" to read between the lines or in this case, read what's actually there and not what you think is there. You, "imagine" these offenses which only inhibits you, not I.
True I am unable to understand every linguistic thing that you say, mostly because I am Swedish/American. Lived in Sweden since I was 4(? Cant remember) and mainly think and formulate myself in swedish before i translate into English and Vice versa.

Also, I know you werent targeting me during that point.
This is, in part, why I said you need to "learn" to read between the lines or in this case, read what's actually there and not what you think is there. You, "imagine" these offenses which only inhibits you, not I.
There you ASSUMED I was feeling targeted. Which means that your "Imagine" was playing you tricks aswell.

Also thirldy:
The masses often speak of "rights" when among them, very few have enough in the way of political education to know what rights they actually have
Enlighten me?

Zero Phoenix

I suppose this is your limit. :sigh:I'll answer this last diatribe and then entertain you no longer because well, you just don't seem to get what I'm saying.

Okay. First off I would like to point out that my choise of disliking children is not yours to turn around. I dislike kids, and thats my way of living now. I mean, people hate cats, people hate black people, and so on. You apparently dislike/hate unintelligent and challanging people who don't see things the way you do.
Doesn't concern me. If you hate kids that means something is wrong with your spirit.

But as a point, it is not fair of you to call me loveless, or a maggot.
It was fair to call you loveless. If you hate children there is no love in your heart. It was not fair to call you a maggot. That I will concede to.

For someone, once again, who claimed to have moral and respect, you are proving the exact opposite.
Read my answer to Hadriel's question. :smart:

I care nought of being politically correct or a persons feelings. I go right to the truth of any matter and I say what needs to be said. If you exhibit monstrous behavior and I call you a monster, I'm not doing so to be cruel I'm calling you what you are. You hate children and somehow you expect me to think of you as a loving person. You're not. I've dumbed down my language "considerably" just for you, just to respond to your questions and you cannot even comprehend the simplest things I say. You exhibit the behavior of a fool yet I am a villain for calling you such. You use words like Free, Love, and so forth despite being completely ignorant as to what those words truly mean. I'll call you ignorant right this moment. Why? Because that is what you have shown. Scientists label species all the time based on characteristics such as behavior, genus, and the like. Are they villains?

I know that I will have bonds with people wherever I am, but it is bonds that I choose. And I can also chose to cut those bonds, even from my parents. Not my bloodbonds, but the social ones.
Whatever you say sweetie. :awwn:

And I am free. I am using the word free as in, i have a free will, a free goal, and a free choise. My choise to conect with people or not. And just as another point, you were stepping on me once more, saying I am un intelligent and error creating.
Whatever you say sweetie.:awwn:

Second point: I also said in the quote: Which was the mentioned quotes. I hope you just missed that sentance. Or else it would just be ironic that you chose to ignore it. I know I asked for your judgement there, but not before, nor after.
You went back and editted your post because I can assure you, that grammatical mess, like the post I'm responded to wasn't nearly as coherrent as you believed it to be. :smart:

Point 3:With your Pride, and strive to be so perfect and your egoism, I can never be too sure of what is ajoke and whats not.
I'll concede to that.

Point 4? You just before that said that you were basically a perfect vision of man kind. You used the word I. So.. Okay, why not show us? I showed my pic.
Ladies and gentleman, this is what happens when a generation does not read. I used the term "I" simply because no other term like it exists in human language. ZERO PHOENIX (the icon) is the perfect human, that which all men and women should aspire to. I (as in me) am also aspiring to be a man worthy of the icon I have created i.e. ZERO PHOENIX. ZERO PHOENIX( the icon, man in his perfect state) is perfect. I didn't say that ZERO PHOENIX (me) is perfect. Some Nietzsche or even Hegel would clear a lot of this up for you.

Point 5: I read the first page. But that was acomplishments in general for the nexus. I mean in real life. Do you treat people the same way according to your nexus ideals in real life?
As I said before. I'm mostly the same online as I am in the real world. I believe that individuals, united by a common cause, a good cause should have the liberty to pursue that ends in a manner befitting the greatest number of people. Likewise, anyone who lives to subvert order, justice, virtue, well, need I say more?

noex1337

Emmie was here
...................................................................................................................................................................................

It's really hard to justify interfering. It's your thread after all. Either way, do you like waffles?

Zero Phoenix

...................................................................................................................................................................................

It's really hard to justify interfering. It's your thread after all. Either way, do you like waffles?

I do like waffles but I prefer pancakes. :D

Zero Phoenix

Do you like french toast?

[YOUTUBE]eDU0CTDMk2g[/YOUTUBE]
Great vid Noex. I also like French toast. I suppose my ideal breakfast would be in this order:

1) Arachna
2) Pancakes
3) Bacon
4) Arachna
5) Waffles
6) Arachna
7) French Toast

Wow, even the "great" Zero Phoenix has questions he cannot answer, shame.I'm just kidding
There are no questions posed by humans that I cannot answer. :smart: