Immortal Regis Nexus

Xiga

And naturally I would pose the same question to you as I did him.
This one?
In what way do you possess any standing to question me?
Its a question thread :C Thats my standing... I guess?

what happened btw [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] and [MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] :| ?
Ah... Nothing ^^ I just don't really like being looked down upon for the person I am, even if it's only over the Internet. I also find questioning Zero fun. I get so many weirdly formated and contradictive at times. Even taken out of the blue (unless im completely oblivious o.o Which I know I am not.)

Your guess is as good as mine Rascal-kun. For some individuals, the internet is all they have in this world.

I personally have little time for such distractions but that hasn't stopped some from attempting to demonize me. Envy inspires jealousy and jealousy inspires hate. Of course I don't presume that I don't piss people off. I'm fully aware that I do but I believe that the fact I care little of it may be in part to blame for Xiga's continued hatred of me. Or perhaps it could be that she hates so many people I'm just a bump in the road. A hateful affair among many you might say. In any case it doesn't concern me. I've extended the olive branch three times now which is something I don't do. She can continue to do what she does best: hate. And all the idiots who support her are free to hate me as well.
Now you assume stuff again Q___Q I don't hate you. I just like questioning you. If I hated you I wouldn't be asking stuff. I would be cursing like a fool, in capital letters and be all other than what I am now O3o Nor do I try to Demonize you. I don't envy you either, because I am happy with who I am now and I will be happy to stay by it.

And if you are Apologizing ("Extending the olivebranch" in your fancier way of saying it) you have to do it clearly and so on. As I have tried to tell you; I don't understand your fancy words. Dumb it down even more, cleartext... If you can ><

She doesn't hate you. <.< She is just mad at you. A bit.
Not mad :C I am curious of his standings, and his standings are blurry for me. I know what he wants nexus to stand for, and I respect that, but he contradicts it so much I kind of get confused, and feel like asking more stuff.

:/ i guess ur referring to those types that like to place themselves in positions of power and leadership online because they lack it irl eh? Arachna x.x gomen gomen
I am sorry... But I think that was meant for you Zero (or its just me wishing it. Oh im such a horrible person ;_;)

That's quite a "bit" of anger. Does anger usually persist for weeks? I suppose it could but I suppose with responsibilities in the "real world" I could not feign concern.
Again it isn't anger. If it has to be an emotion its annoyance and misunderstanding and lack of evidence of standings. :/
And the fact that you view me as a lesser being based on my dislike for kids. Heck I am only a teen, and many many teens dislikes/hates kids.

Rascal

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] i respect the nexus ... but totally had to say that anyways because ive always found it ironic to some degree that in at least that way, zero and the mods had something in common, the internet power/leadership

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] im not picking a fight, its more of a tease, just saying...

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
@Xiga i respect the nexus ... but totally had to say that anyways because ive always found it ironic to some degree that in at least that way, zero and the mods had something in common, the internet power/leadership
Fascinating :smart:

@Zero Phoenix im not picking a fight, its more of a tease, just saying...
Do as you wish.

I do not get whats the surpirise. Irony and Contradiction originate from power and Leadership.
Yet people will always follow those same leaders won't they? It does little good for anyone to challenge the authority of a third party if that individual ends up following them anyway. Society consists of leaders and those who are led. The people who are led will of course, air their grievances from time-to-time as each situation permits but it really matters not for at the end of the day, they will follow said leader all the time. I assume you've read Machiavelli Denuo. I trust you know this already.

Zero Phoenix

:hi: Do you choose the people joining the Nexus or do "we" have to ask ( or present a profile... ) ?

All Nexus members are responsible for recruiting other soldiers to join our cause. (That goes for the leader and the soldiers.) This is both a responsibility and a privillege. I trust each member of the Nexus and I respect their autonomy, so a soldier doesn't really have to go through me to bring more members into the group but there are exceptions. If for example a soldier wants to bring in a notably controversial figure like Dori or Getsu then that has to be cleared with me. But apart from that, every soldier is free to spread the word and recruit individuals who they feel are "Nexus."

Zero Phoenix

so, how do you feel about those good ol MF mods? :hohoho:
I feel that without many exceptions they are uniformly tyrants. Of course they could always be worse. I thought the MF mods were there worst on the net. Then I saw how they do things over at Arlongpark.

It can last for a long time.

Then she needs a life. Like, something to do in, what's that place called? Oh yes, the real world.

But she really is not that kind of person. Or at least i don't see her as that.
Civility is in the eye of the beholder, but only an objective judge can ascertain a person's true nature.

*is curious if zero would argue with ara*
Watch out there now. :hohoho:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
i think i can say that you are an "engaged" person on lot of subjects/topics... What makes you going mad ? and i've read that you had an "homeless" session... can you tell more bout this period ??

Oh btw i'm agree with @Arachna about @Xiga... but only my opinion... :peace: i think it's just a matter of generation on this one...

Zero Phoenix

i think i can say that you are an "engaged" person on lot of subjects/topics... What makes you going mad?
What is the actual question here? Are you perhaps asking, what sets me off?

and i've read that you had an "homeless" session... can you tell more bout this period ??
The shorthand version of it: I lost my place of residence on Thanksgiving 2008. It would be safe to say that I felt at the time that I had nothing to be thankful for, other than the fact that God most certainly had a sense of humor because really, what God would allow a person to be homeless on Thanksgiving (or Christmas, or anytime for that matter). The thing about being homeless is that no matter how you try to hide it, people know it. People can always tell the difference between a person who has everything, a person who has some things, and a person who has nothing. When you're homeless you're in need there is no better proof that most human beings (90-95 percent) cannot be counted on, cannot be expected to do that which is good for others, cannot, in humble nature, be counted upon to be anything other than selfish. For the most part, humans are just as Kamelot described them to be, "a stain."

I scraped by on whatever food I could get but couldn't make any big moves until I was able to sell everything I own. (Hard to round up your shit when it's on the street.) I was at some point, able to acquire and maintain a job far below the pay grade I was previously accustomed to and made my way from the streets, to various lodges, until finally having my own apartment. Of course the benefits of hitting rock bottom is that once you're there you can go anywhere but up, but still it was an experience I'd rather not have had and something I wouldn't wish on even the most deserving wretch.

Needless to say out of consideration for my pride there is much I did not address but I'm not about to give my all to people I've never met.

Oh btw i'm agree with @Arachna about @Xiga... but only my opinion... :peace:
Can two out of three people be wrong? :shiftyeyes:Of course.:smart:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
What is the actual question here? Are you perhaps asking, what sets me off?
yeah sorry :raincorner:

And... bout your story, i understand what you mean... was in the same situation... not my best memories... but well once the reach the end of the abyss, there are only two solutions, eternal darkness or fighting to see an another tomorrow...

Good to see that you are still able to share your story my friend. Lot of people don't have this luck.

Zero Phoenix

yeah sorry :raincorner:
People set me off. I'm not talking about you my dear friend, not at all. But people set me off when they ask dumb questions. For example, there is this student in my English class who asked, "What's a prepositional phrase?" (For f#cks sake this is a college level English class.) I wanted to jump in front of the professor and just say GTFO. People set me off because most people won't seek knowledge unless it can get them a better job. Yes, because looking like a dumbass is soooooo practical. Dumb, racist, ignorant-ass people set me off. Have you seen my thread, "Things that make you go WTF"? You should check it out. People set me off because they have allowed the advent of an age in which the intellectual is more sport of by the ignorant. People, by their own accord have introduced an age in which public opinion rules the day, not intelligence.

A person is smart Chimer. A person is noble Chimer.
People are dumb. People are selfish. People are selectively retarded.

EDIT: You know what else sets me off? People who don't open their mouths to check someone on their shit just because of their age, gender, or psychological malady. People set me off when they see something going on, something that they know is not right, something that just doesn't add up, and they ignore it. To be glaringly sharp and to the point, the people are babying Xiga's ass this very moment set me the f#ck off. But of course there are others. When I see corrupt politicians, corrupt businessmen doing whatever they want to do, doing their dirt in front of everyone, and still get away with it ticks me off. The media sets me off because while the nation can cover the trial of Amanda Knox, and more or less take a national stance on the innocence this person, the nation more or less ignored Troy Davis until just days before his execution. The media's coverage of the Amanda Knox trial was ridiculously slanted in hopes of swaying international news in thinking that she's innocent (I'm not saying she was or wasn't) but they more or less ignored Troy Davis. Why is it that when a black man goes to jail or is executed it's fine but if a white woman goes to jail it is an international tragedy?

The world sets me off Chimer because this is a world of lies.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
People set me off because they have allowed the advent of an age in which the intellectual is more sport of by the ignorant. People, by their own accord have introduced an age in which public opinion rules the day, not intelligence.
Hell yeah...

Sometimes i think that the most important question today is " Wait do I look cool ?", like the only matter is what image i'm giving to the others... i must be show how i'm "cultivated", how i'm smart, how i'm too wow for the people, it's like a "seem generation" ( don't know if my words are good but... well i'm sure you get the idea )... i presume this gonna be worse with ages...

Zero Phoenix

Hell yeah...

Sometimes i think that the most important question today is " Wait do I look cool ?", like the only matter is what image i'm giving to the others... i must be show how i'm "cultivated", how i'm smart, how i'm too wow for the people, it's like a "seem generation" ( don't know if my words are good but... well i'm sure you get the idea )... i presume this gonna be worse with ages...

Oho yes my friend it is going to get much, much worse. My consolation is that we are at the tip of the iceberg and I will be, well, quite dead before things really go to hell.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Oho yes my friend it is going to get much, much worse. My consolation is that we are at the tip of the iceberg and I will be, well, quite dead before things really go to hell.
hmm guess it will be my luck too... but to be honest it's like a shame... even if i know i can always explain this and fight against this... it's already too late. And i'm sure that people who killed this world said that they don't have to see the consequences of their actions cause they'll be dead when those consequences will be truly effective...

Yeah i've got an hater part in my heart but i'm figthing against it every fucking day...

If you were ever proven wrong, what would you do?

Are you open to perspectives differing from yours?

Would you change your perspective on a certain issue or concept if provided enough evidence for it?

And what do you think of me? :3