[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']lols... both are false though....

The nightkill=abilities... how many times have I said it... If I had one you should have been dead yesterday...

still I don't know how you got that info to show that evidence to the others so yeah still laughing so hard right now... You're still going at it being a rabbit...[/QUOTE]

Nightkill=abilities. But what abilities? :shrug: oh i dono. you tell me :grin:And you dont have to deny it after declaring it you know. makes you more suspicious.

i am a rabbit. your a wolf/pink rabbit. so you can laugh but we know its true.

Dont worry theres still a round 2. i hope at least one of us make it.

Good Luck kulitman. This duel shall end with one victor. And i will be the one emerging from it.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']sure you are.... if you do fool them... let's play some more on round two..maybe next time we are on the same side and you not on the wolves side...[/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly. though i wonder whose fooling who :cool2:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']Johnzy was double killed by the wolf and the rabbit.

Not 2 rabbits.[/QUOTE]

so kulitman is a wolf?

its either him or me that is a wolf then....:shrug:

maybe miyako knows who it is.

I'm still a little put off how people arn't suspecting Chloride (>o>) They have a "Ku" sound to their usernames.

Also, pointing out that they've not said a thing all day. That's pretty fishy. Instinct says go after them, seeing that yuiki is that pink bunny afterall.

EDIT: Well, I've cast my vote I guess. See you all in Round 2 I hope~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Miyako is the Korean name right? How'd you know I am a rabbit?

needs one more vote against Aker...[/QUOTE]

yeah you just do that wolfie chan. :)

I dont think i can trust miyako anymore. she said shes killing a wolf yesterday. but look no wolf died at all.

Well she did said that not sure if she knew who it is....

meh... I wonder if you told the other wolves to vote for me too.

I will just wait for the people you have fooled... I'm so gonna laugh so hard....

[quote name='kero_69']I'm still a little put off how people arn't suspecting Chloride (>o>) They have a "Ku" sound to their usernames.

Also, pointing out that they've not said a thing all day. That's pretty fishy. Instinct says go after them, seeing that yuiki is that pink bunny afterall.

EDIT: Well, I've cast my vote I guess. See you all in Round 2 I hope~[/QUOTE]

We're doing it cause it was Razy's last wish.

Punished for thinking Razy was a wolf...it's a sad day. Especially since I'm not the most suspicious of my group :cry2:

EDIT: I feel the only reason I'm being lynched is because we're all afraid of Miyako :cry2:

I voted for you because I felt sorry for Aker :(

I'm being voted for because I thought Razy was a wolf and before he went out he told them to vote for me...that's all they needed to lynch me apparently :cry:

Felt sorry for what? cause you believe him that I am the wolf? hmm pretty good reason though. I won't do anything to change your mind cause that would make me more suspicious. although if I did get lynched and Aker was proven a wolf, your on the next list of possible wolves or not anymore since it's the end of round 1.

Why would you say that Miyako? :(

I just don't want to die for such a thing as messing up...I thought Razy was the wolf, and I don't remember him trying to defend himself :( I just wish we could survive the end together? No more senseless lynching :cry2:

♣Kaname Madoka♣

errr well.... I just knew you're not the wolf... I knew it was either aker or Johnny xD

and miyako is my name >_> look at the bottom of the site on the events... you'll see

today is my Girlfriend's and my aniversity....

Tsukiko (her) Miyako (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.