[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre delusional if you think 4 lynches can happen, or are you saying to ignore the opportunity to lynch several potential wolves in order to find the single wolf in our group?

its simple math that shows that to lynch someone in our group would mean to sacrifice 2 lynches elsewhere

Because Wolfnagi was the first to post the first half and Goddo was the first to post the second half.
What does this even mean?

And even if I was a wolf, why would I bother to go out of my way to PM Viva about the quotes and other roles? >_>

[quote name='Ataraxia']What does this even mean?

And even if I was a wolf, why would I bother to go out of my way to PM Viva about the quotes and other roles? >_>[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but Wolfnagi posted the first half of the Rabbit role PM and then Goddo posted the rest shortly after, both before anybody else had said any part of it.

And I know it's not me, so it must be you.

im just fulfilling blood's final wish and taking you down amu :shrug:

theres only 2 of you down there so theres a 50% chance, not taking into consideration other thing, which there are, that youre the wolf mhmmm

also we dont want arshes breathing down our necks, she's just too pink and fluffy

[quote name='Kamil']I don't know, but Wolfnagi posted the first half of the Rabbit role PM and then Goddo posted the rest shortly after, both before anybody else had said any part of it.

And I know it's not me, so it must be you.[/QUOTE]

The Rabbit role PM has already been posted a ton.

So it means nothing at this point.

And I was the one who was telling Johnzy to stop role-gathering w/ his "code" bs.

errr, why are you aiming at FL in the vote instead of taking down the wolf that is staring at you straight on?

*sigh* forget it, convincing people who to vote for is too much work

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']errr, why are you aiming at FL in the vote instead of taking down the wolf that is staring at you straight on?

*sigh* forget it, convincing people who to vote for is too much work[/QUOTE]

i dont think i can vote for kulitman and he votes for me. that would be err a tie?

anyway his gonna kill me soon :(

Hmm, I was hoping to get Godofwar lynched. I do have a feeling he's a wolf and I'm not sure if we will find out when the round is over. :(

A tie makes it go to a random number generator to decide Aker, you have a better chance that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.