[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']@Aker

not skipped.. more like skimmed... I just read the ones with the names of the people in my group...

still the fact that one of you 4 is a wolf and has gotten some info and used it to say that you are innocent...

@GOW

oh... I was trying to see if there are people who are just lurking....thanks though...[/QUOTE]

WHAT THE FUX?! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR THE PASS FEW HOURS?! :cry:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Okay...my bad...so what made you determine that the 4 of you were not wolves again?[/QUOTE]

i didnt determined that all 4 of us werent wolfs?

i have highest suspicion on Archer since his been six sensing this and that..

next is you..then johnzy...

but well i know im a bunny thats about to be lynch or eaten...dinna on platter for you wolfs out there huh?

i thought archer failed the test johnzy gave :/

and then he tried to cover it up with some obscure knowledge that i had no idea about

[quote name='Archerguy']@johnyz

we often call swt = Ice with Tea

got it?[/QUOTE]

who on earth is supposed to know that?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']I also didn't get that... oh.... before I forgot..I'm not sure if it's in our group but we have a red bunny in our midst... aside from the pink one...[/QUOTE]

a red what?! :?:

how come i dont get the cool bunny roles :(

oh i think he means in the day post. you know the one which youre being accused of having caused aker?

anyways that bunny is dead. its red because its covered in blood, because it was killed. im sure you dont want to be a dead bunny aker

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']oh i think he means in the day post. you know the one which youre being accused of having caused aker?

anyways that bunny is dead. its red because its covered in blood, because it was killed. im sure you dont want to be a dead bunny aker[/QUOTE]

rofl at bold part.

and like i said earlier...has anyone seen me do split personality thing in this game? HUH?!

no right? :-.-:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']I was not the one who said you had split personality... or if I recall it right they said you talk like this

Jakken:Blah blah

You:blah blah...[/QUOTE]

and did i say that was you?

well in AGs jaken never speaks. so im pretty much fluffy or Aker. so no split personalities just me

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']sesshomaru is a wolf. it says so in the tags so it must be true![/QUOTE]

Sesshomaru IS A DAIYOKAI! AN INU YOKAI NOT A WOLF!

THOSE LOWER DEMONS HAVE TO BOW BEFORE THE GREAT DEMON DOG.

Poor Aker, why is everyone saying he's the wolf? :(

Maybe going by the "clue" it is referring to someone with 2 people in their avatar or set, 2 people who would say the same things, since they did...except for the last part. To me it points to Archer. The vocaloid twins set.

EDIT: Leaving till day post...I think :p

Sanae

Staff member
that statement is people's reaction to anything I do...

If I say I'm gonna go get a glass of water... people will freak out.. sanae will scream about why am I playing an ag with a live thread if I want some water....
Ummm, you do know I'm not playing anymore right xD? So, I'd appreciate if you would stop mentioning me and trying to turn things on me because you're always wigging out, so how else are people to react to your antics rather they be serious or not? You're always wigging out on them, so why are they not allowed to wig back out on you?

P.S. I think it's clear who's a wolf xD

Status
Not open for further replies.