[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're assuming someone else wont vote for him :/

yes yes, you have a feeling that im a wolf amu. we all also have a feeling that youre a wolf. albeit a much stronger feeling.

Lol, like I said, there is no reason for me to continue doing anything, since my only options are to vote in my group, and we all know how that will end, or vote outside on a whim. :p

there's nothing we could of done with amu, since we're lynching her, but im disappointed in aker and kamil for not seeing the logic of our earlier discussions...

what the...?

we don't need another vote for amu *facepalm*

2 votes is enough for the lynch...

wolfnagi has terrible village internet, he's normally on at night i think

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']What exactly makes you think he won't vote for you?

If you just vote each other its 50-50.[/QUOTE]

if he votes for me i will vote for him.

for now imma just vote other group people...

[quote name='Graham Aker']if he votes for me i will vote for him.

for now imma just vote other group people...[/QUOTE]

...Actually, aren't you confessing that you're the wolf?

Cause even if he doesn't vote for you you're dead, unless you are the wolf.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Ataraxia']...Actually, aren't you confessing that you're the wolf?

Cause even if he doesn't vote for you you're dead, unless you are the wolf.[/QUOTE]

his the wolf..thats why im expecting to die tonight.

might as well kill somebody else since my death is assured. i dont wanna take gambles.

50-50 is too little.

Lols.... I should have trusted my instinct yesterday.....

There's no more use trying to fool them Aker...well if you do fool them that I am the wolf I am gonna laugh so hard.....

I need one more vote against Aker to lynch him....

oh.... about what you said about killing you..... You should have been dead yesterday if I do have an ability... so yeah I don't have an ability to kill you.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Lols.... I should have trusted my instinct yesterday.....

There's no more use trying to fool them Aker...well if you do fool them that I am the wolf I am gonna laugh so hard.....

I need one more vote against Aker to lynch him....

oh.... about what you said about killing you..... You should have been dead yesterday if I do have an ability... so yeah I don't have an ability to kill you.[/QUOTE]

wolf! dont try to trick people. i should have trusted my instinct yesterday. when you said you had a nightkill i should have lynch you.you killed johnzy i know its you. you said you were gonna apply nightkill and johnzy died. you cant deny it anymore wolf! since you vote me im gonna vote you too. this is the final battle. SHINJIDE! WOLF! The reason why im alive today is cause you applied your nightkill on johnzy.

Johnzy was killed by the pink rabbit... it's not me... lols...laughing so hard right now cause you're still keeping that facade...

I'm not sure how the Korean name knew I am a rabbit and there's no more use trying to fool them. if they are still fooled by you I'm gonna laugh so hard too....

since it's you, how did you prove to them that your a rabbit?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Johnzy was killed by the pink rabbit... it's not me... lols...laughing so hard right now cause you're still keeping that facade...

I'm not sure how the Korean name knew I am a rabbit and there's no more use trying to fool them. if they are still fooled by you I'm gonna laugh so hard too....

since it's you, how did you prove to them that your a rabbit?[/QUOTE]

how many times have i repeated now? nvm i think everyone here knows except you who never reads discussions.

BTW he was killed by 2 pink rabbits.i bet your one of the two. who knows there might even be a wolf in our group but a rabbit that is killing fellow rabbits. i bet thats you. your 1st mistake was mentioning that you have a nightkill. and your 2nd one was denying that you have one right now.

give up. i know your either a wolf or a pink rabbit that is killing other rabbits

lols... both are false though....

The nightkill=abilities... how many times have I said it... If I had one you should have been dead yesterday...

still I don't know how you got that info to show that evidence to the others so yeah still laughing so hard right now... You're still going at it being a rabbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.