[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']@Amulet

How many times should I say it again... Nightkill is another term for an ability....

And I'm not smart enought to think of that... I do what I do that's just it...

@Aker

lols... still pinning the Wolf on me. I was suspicious of Johnzy and I even said I would laugh out loud if he is the wolf but it's in the votes since I voted for Pi yesterday. then changed to Archerguy... and not because of what you stated.

I really am gonna laugh so loud after this. cause you're pinning those things on me even though you are the wolf...

PS...

To future games... and to future players as well...

I'm a bad liar so I can't play as an assassin.

LOLing so much right now...hahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

and whose suppose to believe you? you stated that you have nightkill ability and that you didnt want to kill me. thus im alive while poor johnzy had to die. also i remember that you didnt answer johnzy when he ask you to prove your role before miyako posted the entire rabbit rolesheet.

+you said you suspected johnzy just to put on a feint as to kill him later. :happy:

and now after being proven wolf. your playing the laugh out loud denial game. lets laugh ahahahahaha

Well...there's nothing that can change peoples votes now anyways...I'll die for trying to step up and be a valuable player and failing, and Kulit will die for being unable to prove he isn't a wolf.

I don't want it to end like this :cry2:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Well...there's nothing that can change peoples votes now anyways...I'll die for trying to step up and be a valuable player and failing, and Kulit will die for being unable to prove he isn't a wolf.

I don't want it to end like this :cry2:[/QUOTE]

Dont give up. even if you die theres a chance viva will select you for round 2. GAMBATE! :happy:

When did I say I have a Nightkill ability?

oh and as to his question or hint.. I did answer him... I'm not sure if he did get it though...

and where was the proof of me being wolf again?

EDIT:

@Amulet

There's a chance that you will get to round 2 since you are being manipulated by a wolf in round 1....

I will just wait for the day post by tomorrow since it's morning here when it will be posted...gonna post every now and then to ask for votes against you though.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']When did I say I have a Nightkill ability?

oh and as to his question or hint.. I did answer him... I'm not sure if he did get it though...

and where was the proof of me being wolf again?

EDIT:

@Amulet

There's a chance that you will get to round 2 since you are being manipulated by a wolf in round 1....

I will just wait for the day post by tomorrow since it's morning here when it will be posted...gonna post every now and then to ask for votes against you though.[/QUOTE]

And kulitman repeats the cycle. :grin: come on dude. some words cannot be taken back once given out. stop asking when you said it when i have already quoted it for you.And also the prove is there the previous page. so stop continuously repeating the same question in which i will continuously ask you to read back the page.

BTW what you said to Amulet doesnt make sense at all

@Aker

I never did say I had a nightkill ability... I said IF.....

@Amulet

You follow what you see but in the process you are being manipulated....

lols.... I wonder where the other people are....

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']@Aker

I never did say I had a nightkill ability... I said IF.....

@Amulet

You follow what you see but in the process you are being manipulated....

lols.... I wonder where the other people are....[/QUOTE]

nope you siad IF you wanted to kill me you will NK me. you did not say you will kill me IF you had NK. you directed your NK at johnzy which was so clearly shown in the daypost

"If I do want to kill you, I'd nightkill you instead of voting you..."

If I do want to kill you is the only place where you said "if". You never made having a nightkill a hypothetical scenario....

As Aker just said :shy:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Isn't that the same as saying if I have an ability I'd use it on you...[/QUOTE]

nope. the way you put it. it sounds like your sparing me and going after another target.

@kero well this is "doubt" AG afterall :happy:

@Amulet

then you really are being manipulated in believing in the wolf....

@Aker

I don't spare anyone when I have an ability just like in the other games... If I say I'm gonna kill you I would do it...

Hence, I didn't cause I don't have one...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']@Amulet

then you really are being manipulated in believing in the wolf....

@Aker

I don't spare anyone when I have an ability just like in the other games... If I say I'm gonna kill you I would do it...

Hence, I didn't cause I don't have one...[/QUOTE]

But you dint say you want to kill me did you? you just said if you did you will do it via NK? so your target wasnt me but johnzy.

Uh no... If I did have an ability I would use it on you...

This really is going in circles....hahaha

I congratulate you for being the wolf that got everyone in his group.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Uh no... If I did have an ability I would use it on you...

This really is going in circles....hahaha

I congratulate you for being the wolf that got everyone in his group.[/QUOTE]

shouldnt you be congratulating yourself? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.