[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kero_69']I'm still a little put off how people arn't suspecting Chloride (>o>) They have a "Ku" sound to their usernames.[/QUOTE][quote name='kero_69']

Also, pointing out that they've not said a thing all day. That's pretty fishy. Instinct says go after them, seeing that yuiki is that pink bunny afterall.

EDIT: Well, I've cast my vote I guess. See you all in Round 2 I hope~[/QUOTE]

You have the "ku" sound to your username as well and you say Kufufufufu often. I could also say how fishy it is for you to be after me because you never once throughout these 3 days tried attempted to figure out who the wolf was. You were playing it really safe. Either way, we're both suspicious in a way so it's really up to ♣미야코♣ to who they will lynch in our group.

Out of everyone to keep alive at this point, I was accused day 1 of being a wolf. You believed in ♣미야코♣'s role of being a pink fluffy rabbit day 1 then decided to vote for Emmie in order to establish trust with her.

Ah well, the round is ending soon... I guess you're gonna win this one dear Mukuro Rokudo or should I say wolf. :3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

- Day 3 has ended. Round 1 has ended.

Day 3 Results (No Fancy Post cause its pointless at this time):

Lynches:

Amulet Shade (Wolf)

Kulitman (Rabbit)

Ataraxia (Rabbit)

Aker (Wolf)

Night Kills:

Chloride (Rabbit)

Wolfnagi (Rabbit)

Remaining Wolves:

kero_69

Godofwar7

The Pink Rabbit:

♣미야코♣

GM Notes: Dear Wolves, I am sorry I made the Day 1 hints so obvious. Didn't think people would jump on them as easily as they did. All of you will advance to the next round, since I don't believe any of you would have been caught without the hints. I tried my best by screwing with Ataraxia's question to make up for the hints, but it only half-worked >__<"

You have approx. 0.5-1 hour to discuss Round 1 here. When the time is up, I will give a warning post and a introduction post to Round 2. PMs will be sent out at that point to the next players.

You can talk about anything related to the game, including showing roles.

Seriously?

Goddo, how did you have the Rabbit role sheet to answer Wolfnagi's question that first time?

Also, are you saying that nobody is removed this round? Everybody who was in Round 1 is now onto Round 2? 'cause I don't see it mentioned anywhere except next to the part about the wolves...

Also (Yeah, another one), Kulitman and Aker were in the same Group, and both were lynched, but:

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']You can vote anyone, However only one person per group can be lynched[/quote]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No. The Round 2 list will be up shortly. I am finalizing it as we speak, I need 2 more players for it.

It will be 12 players.

Also - Wolves were given the Rabbit sheet. This was done so as a GM's FU to anyone who tried to rolegather. Any rolegathering attempt would just result in wasted time and false trust.

I had a feeling that Wolf was a Wolf because of what he was saying after my death.

Amulet shade was easy to know because he kept trying to sheep vote me.

@Mike: Sorry to say but, I didn't read any of the day posts D;

People were discussing them intensely so I was like naaaah

so anyways i would like to thank shadowwolf for being a good sport in going straight for me in round 1

which led to the good sport wolfnagi testing me, which i aced, while effectively screwing over anyone elses chance of proving they were rabbits =P

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']No. The Round 2 list will be up shortly. I am finalizing it as we speak, I need 2 more players for it.

It will be 12 players.

Also - Wolves were given the Rabbit sheet. This was done so as a GM's FU to anyone who tried to rolegather. Any rolegathering attempt would just result in wasted time and false trust.[/QUOTE]

I was telling Johnzy to stop fucking role-gathering.

Dammit.:-.-:

I didn't really do anything past day one except follow the discussions a little bit and people were really intense with the day posts. I determined that Amu was definitely a wolf due to him trying to get me dead each time D:<

Kami-yan was being stealthy but that was fishy imo.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yes, you can discuss R1 anywhere.

Actually, I am going to give you guys a few hours to talk about it, cause I want to do my project now, then send out roles.

So feel free to talk about it until I say otherwise, both living and dead players.

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Also - Wolves were given the Rabbit sheet. This was done so as a GM's FU to anyone who tried to rolegather. Any rolegathering attempt would just result in wasted time and false trust.[/quote]

Why did the GM feel the need to give an FU to every player but the wolves TT_TT

I should have gone with the obvious hint day 2 instead of trusting that the GM wouldn't completely screw the only thing we had that wolves "didn't".

Ah well, new rule for me if I make Round 2: GM is evil, don't trust anything.

@ Ataraxia: If the GM didn't give the wolves rolesheets of things they weren't I was completely right.

But ah well, I'm out. See y'all next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.